Mrs Hinch #357 Stacey has a big garden, whilst Sophe shaves her lady garden.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we talk about prerecorded content a lot but there are a few who also talk about how Rex and toddlers of a similar age seem wildly different to Ronnie.

Ronniewtfhaveyougivenmeamagiceraserforwoman‘s hair has occasionally grown two inches and he seems to have sometimes gone half a foot upward over the last two weeks. He also seems smilier and a little more interactive in some videos. Why do I have the feeling that even if he does have a speech delay and still only squeaks to communicate shes also been showing us clips of a 16/17 month old
She must be bending him in half to get him stuffed into a pram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching ss put bird feeders up, what happened to hinches bird table she spray painted grey and stuck tiny little jars in that were just unsuitable?? Killing wildlife, one stupid idea at a time!!

Lennie and Henry :ROFLMAO:
She will have to name them carefully!! Im still gonna call him lennie regardless

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she didn’t post anything for the go green for cerebral palsy. I remember us all wondering if she would last year (can’t quite believe it’s been a year already) and she managed to post right late on in the day that she had FaceTimed Katie and they all wore green, but I’m sure the outfits they all had on throughout the day weren’t green. Why is she so selfish? All those people she could reach by posting something like that on her stories. Just shows the pure selfishness when she can manage to post an attention seeking story saying she’s seen SS new house by FaceTime but not for a worthy cause for a child she claims to love
She may well have got involved and wore green/spoke to Katie... but we won’t see that for at least another 3 months what with her pre records 😂

Reactions: 4
I hope you fellow trollzzzz have your questions today for the princess of maldonia!
Mine will be:
how’s the tamagotchi?

I never like to comment on rondog millionaires development, he is a sweet little kid. But I don’t like to compare between Ronson Fury and Rex, poor Ronnie doesn’t have the stimulation to goad the poor lad on in toddler things, out of no fault of his own but his lazy ass self absorbed parents. Rex has older siblings and from what I see both SS and joe all give him the stimulation he needs. He is a little ray of sunshine and I love to see him look so happy all the time, sadly it doesn’t come across this way for Ron.
I can only imagine that ronson and the the new CC Will just be conditioned into performing. That is until they’re old enough to sue the pair of bastards for exploitation.

Reactions: 16
Seeing lots of chat about Rex and Ron, I wouldn't defend Grinch for all the free Zafloraaa in the world but there is a marked difference between households. Grinch is a 1st time mum, Stacey is 3 deep and everyone knows number 3 and above basically rears themselves 😂 1st babies you are all over the place, 3rd babies you are literally like but did you die? (Use Hangover mans voice)
Having older brothers to copy and interact with will make a difference, given Ron has spent a huge amount of his formative year stuck with his parents and a dog over lockdown he doesn't know how to interact.
Grinch is hopeless, you can see how SS says a word and waits for rex to copy then praises, I feel for Ron, always have but it's not his fault his mum hasn't a clue I don't think it fair ground to compare the boys.

Why does she always buy him chore toys... it’s like she’s training him to be a mini hinch bot🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does everything that they do have to be a montage with cheesy music over it?? Looks like a memorial video 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ron loves a sink does he? Funny this is the first we’ve heard of it. Only a couple of days after Stacey going on about her new sinks 😂

• Haha
The sink has drenched him? No that looks like he’s pissed through his nappy considering he’s not allowed to play without you and inch accompanying him

Reactions: 10
Omgggg sopppphhh where did you get it from hunnnn i love it xxxxxx

....maybe just search ‘toy sink’ ..or is that too much for your little brain?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How can a child love a sink?! You mean you do so you’re now conditioning your child to as well. When will he get toys that aren’t made for cleaning?
this isn’t normal at all

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Does she ever change that child’s nappy? He looks drenched in pee and it’s always hanging down by his knees.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Asda cheaper. Paid £10 for my daughters to try and encourage messy water play whilst she was in hospital. But then again her majesty of maldon wouldn’t shop in Asda would she

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can a child love a sink?! You mean you do so you’re now conditioning your child to as well. When will he get toys that aren’t made for cleaning?
this isn’t normal at all
He also loves a washing machine, hoover and don’t forget a mini Polly. None of which were ever seen again. Maybe they’re with the fish?! It’s bizarre!

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.