Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes with her 'boys'.
Her boys that are going to dislike her once they hit their teens and are getting ripped to bits at school because of the stuff she overshared of them as kids. All the best Soph! Enjoy your lonely older years!

Reactions: 18
Yeah you make memories with your boys love. Bolllllocks. You're gonna be scrolling through tattle 👋 to see what's been said since you're post. Ronnie will be behind the sofa bored. Few staged photos ready to upload on Monday. You'll be sat in your own stench on the sofa alll weekend. Jamie will be upstairs looking at a photo of mad ma. Henry will be bouncing off the walls bored. You'll be making no memories, my sweet. You'll be sat sulking and getting giddy over the lickybum messages off your sheep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Good morning guys! Thoughts over my morning cuppa.

1) stop putting children on social media. They have no choice in it. They deserve and have a right to privacy.

2) thinking about using a plethora of cleaning products today? Don't be a dummy. Mixing chemicals is really dangerous. For you, for the environment - avoid.

3) Lying. Why? Is it necessary? Be transparent. Sales do not override morals.

Reactions: 31
Making memories? Doing the same thing every single day isn’t exactly making memories love.

Reactions: 20
Hahahaha imagine being that fuming over your bestie getting a new house. Defo hit a nerve hasn't it, also confirms she has an account in tattle because its hard to view photos without
One of those (though I suspect they are all done by the same sad person) iM hErE 2 eXpOsE dA tRoLlS hUn pages reposted it and tagged the tit out it with Hinch tags so she may have seen it from there.

Either way she's still a dick and throwing a tantrum over your mate getting a gorgeous house when you can't move cos your rabid followers will turn on you is pathetic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
80E41E91-E12F-477E-AF8B-8FC09AA03660.jpeg

I wonder if it will help me feel better about myself if I take a picture of myself in said mirror then photoshop it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't believe in this women supporting women shite. If I feel like I want to support someone then I will regardless of their gender.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's been said a thousand times BUT WHY GO LOOKING FOR THE NEGATIVE STORIES? you literally have to go out your way to get on this page and scroll through. So much for her not being on her so she's outted herself there. If she's doing this because of the Caroline flack stories then that's shameful!!!
The thing is tho, people will come looking now and alot will stay because they'll see the truth! But surely she's trolling us now 🤔 cos her 🐑 will come looking for arguments!!

Tbh I think she's in a huff cos bestie got one up on her and she's wants the attention back on her!!! Hey sopha 😘 ATV hun!!

Reactions: 22
What a coincidence that she’s saved that screenshot for 2 weeks and shares it shortly after Caroline Flack’s documentary 🤔 she knows exactly what she’s doing, when everyone’s attention is fresh on trolls and she can yet again turn all the focus on poor Soph and her pity party. Any attention is good attention 😴 needy brat

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.