Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t imagine having the gall as an influencer to talk about days off HONESTLY

I just screen shorted the news story someone posted about her earning £17k a post - yes everyone in a normal job has a day off in a week but that’s cos they are working 8-12+ hour shifts for minimal wages compared to you. Many have second jobs just to pay the bills. Many in thelast year are unemployed and worrying about how to pay rent But sure act like you need days off from POSTING INSTAGRAM STORIES FOR THOUSANDS OF POUNDS

it’s actually sickening lol

Reactions: 24
Wow I was not expecting such a reaction from my post.

Hopefully it'll give her some food for thought. Make her think about her own actions past and present. But then, you don't read here, do you....
She’s a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 9
What is this mother of daughters drama?

Reactions: 7
Where is this comment?? About 3 diff men?

Reactions: 2
Poor Caroline flack was sent messages saying they hoped she would die, telling her to kill herself and calling her the ugliest thing on TV. She was stalked wherever she went and had people shouting the most atrocious things at her. Jesy Nelson is another one who’s had it bad as is Bobby Norris.

If people from here were messaging that sort of thing TO Sophie, it would be trolling. If we were commenting on her grid posts saying those things, it would be trolling. Simply asking a question about why she went out to somewhere she shouldn’t have done during lockdown isn’t. She claims it is. Asking her why, as an influencer, she isn’t accounting for her illegal actions (bbq anyone?) isn’t trolling. She says it is.

You are never going to stop people joining this site and saying things you don’t like Sophie. But they are removed quickly if they take it too far. In the real world, not everyone likes you. You can’t force them to either.

The fact is Sophie, YOU come here. We don’t come to you.

Reactions: 35
She really reminded me of “Colin the office joker” from the fast show (showing my age there!) with her “look at me, I’m mad I am” cleaning the house in the evening routine, I mean who cares what time she cleans her house?

I reckon she’s having the baby now, I went a bit mad cleaning everything in sight just before I went into labour.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
” bad for having kids by different men?...then please explain Ron and Hen”

im an alien I’m an alien

Reactions: 20
More tat in HER favourite part of the garden. You couldn’t plant a seed in there never mind vegetables. LESS IS MORE you greedy grabby mare. It’s Ron’s garden let him enjoy it
I agree, this is for her only (maybe the gram). She could have left it bare - maybe with a cover to stop dog/cat shit. Then he could have had his mud kitchen next to it and gone nuts. My kid had his own garden, it was full of coloured stones, tubs of water and a few windmills

Reactions: 7
No nothing, but then she had the day off for SS book launch, so much for women supporting women

Reactions: 12
Or as PTWM would say 'Thats shit hun'

Eh??? She only breast fed him for like two mins???
And yet she’s bought an Elvie Breastpump I noticed after saying breastfeeding didn’t work out for her I know all babies are different but wouldn’t you wait and see at that price. So relatable, I said to my pregnant Sister I would buy her one, I nearly dropped down fucking dead at the price so I’ve said I will but let’s see how she goes first If it’s a no to breastfed, I will buy he/she something for the nursery

Reactions: 6
It really is an insult to anyone that works and grafts when an influencer implies they have “days off” you’re hardly doing back to back 12 hour shifts now, are ya love?

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion ( missed a word)

“bad for having kids by different men? Then please explain “brothers” Ron and Hen”

Reactions: 29
I doubt she’s already had the baby when, with Ronnie, she was posting from the labour ward so everyone could see (I think she even posted sucking on the Entonox) and even had her niece included Facetiming her. Too big a sheeple engagement opportunity to miss.

Reactions: 6
End of the day having a cnut doesn’t stop u behaving like a cnut nor does it negate it!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.