Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a few thoughts - so here we go!

1. I think she’s either had the baby and keeping it a secret because I agree there is hardly a bump!
2. Maybe this was all a pre-record??? Pre-bump? Not too sure cause something doesn’t add up - when she was having “Roo” she was posting her bump daily (esp as she got bigger).
3. She clearly reads tattle going by her last huge paragraph about not worrying about people’s nasty words

all so strange if you ask me

Reactions: 16
So she said she seen a photo of jamies family on his desk and she liked that because he was a family man, was Jamie married with kids before and he was cheating with sophie or have i misunderstood that? Also shes so desperate for him to say he was interested from the first second he seen her where as sounds like he was just getting on with work and not taking much notice of her 🙈😂
Not sure the kid(s) was ever confirmed but they were both cheating when S and J got together in the office stationary cupboard

You have to wonder if she is beginning to believe that she is being authentic despite evidence to the contrary. Using the word Authenticity, is she just being even more brazen and gives absolutely no f**** about how she portrays everything to the sheep, or is she one of those people who begin to believe things if they say them enough?!

Whilst sometimes some assumptions made on here are just that and some are clearly not what is being suggested, time and time again people are picking up on things that aren't just being misconstrued, etc. but are very much their inconsistencies, so which part is authentic?

Reactions: 9
that's nothing, I recently found out that her little soldier, SuperMario has blocked me. Presumably for liking a comment somewhere. I didn't even know about that dude's existence, nor have i interacted with either of them and he has me blocked :D lol
He blocked me too for the same reason 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I listened to the podcast while I was walking my dog. It sounds really stilted & a bit 😖 at first, but after a while they do seem to relax & it starts to sound more like a natural conversation. I’m sure devout Hinchers will just love it guyzzz, as they will lap up anything she offers them. There’s not really much to inspire anyone else to carry on listening beyond the first episode though. It’s pretty much a re-hashing of the how she met Jamie story, which has already been covered in the books & on her stories. If you’ve followed her for a while & seen excerpts of the books, you’re not going to learn anything new.

They only thing I found mildly interesting/amusing about it is that they not so subtlety start to lay the groundwork for moving house. 🤣 They both say that they want four children, & then Princess Sopha points out that that will mean they’ll have to move because they don’t have room.

Reactions: 14
I think she looks so good in those videos on Hearts Instagram. Must be something to do with where she held her phone when recording herself & Jamie, seems as though the angle just makes her face look longer and slimmer (even ‘ill’/‘unwell’ as some have pointed out) it’s a nice change to see her looking healthier etc

Reactions: 10
Why are people still copying her??? There is a follower of hers who worship the PERGOLAAAAAA she walks on... So much that she is having a PERGOLAAAAAAAAA built. I mean... Why?! Why can't they have their own UNIQUE style. Not being a sheep and following WHAT... SHE... DOES... EVERY... bleeping... TIME?!
Just STOP!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You have to wonder if she is beginning to believe that she is being authentic despite evidence to the contrary. Using the word Authenticity, is she just being even more brazen and gives absolutely no f**** about how she portrays everything to the sheep, or is she one of those people who begin to believe things if they say them enough?!

Whilst sometimes some assumptions made on here are just that and some are clearly not what is being suggested, time and time again people are picking up on things that aren't just being misconstrued, etc. but are very much their inconsistencies, so which part is authentic?
Agreed, authentic people don’t reverse videos of their children to pretend they can do things when they can’t. Someone needs a dictionary 🙄🙄

Reactions: 24
I thought she doesn't read stuff?
Podcast now out and making it all about the bleeping trolls YET AGAIN. Yawn. Surely the shoppers must be sick and tired hearing about it now?
Whatever she's doing she always does a poor me post to get sympathy. Christ what a time to be alive.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Agreed, authentic people don’t reverse videos of their children to pretend they can do things when they can’t. Someone needs a dictionary 🙄🙄
What did she pretend ronnie could do?! Thats a shame shed do that all kids develope at their own pace

Reactions: 4
a few things that have been wondering around my brain recently

whenever I heard a actually celebrity go on about trolls, it was always death threats and wishing terrible things on them. I have never seen anyone on here doing any of that, because that’s not what we are actually here for! Of course we make jokes but it’s never anything serious, the thing is there’s a lot of discrepancies and things that don’t always add up, why wouldn’t someone comment on that to try and establish what the bloody hell is going on?! it annoys me that as soon as someone asks something or says something other then ‘oh nah gawwwd I luv you so much Mrs hinch your such a inspiration’ we are accused of been nusty trolls. what’s wrong with asking we’re the fishhhhh are?why Do her sheep just gloss over things that should be addressed? She doesn’t want people saying so called ‘nasty things’ but she makes us content to discuss! like the backwards headband and ever disappearing bump and fishhh. Make it make sense sopha then we will go away!
Rant over.

Reactions: 19
And the size of that dog. How can she not see how overweight he is? You are slowly killing the poor thing Sopha.
You always say be kind? How about being kind to your dog and try and get some weight shifted off him by changing his diet and giving him more freedom and excercise.. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.