Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god guyZzzzx so many of you messaged me saying the garage would make a great utility addition... and just look what happened... called at 8am and they were here installing by 9:30....

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Good god if I had her house, that garage would have had central heating put in and turned into a playroom or an office/gym for me and my husband. The utility room has already been done in the garage. I bet this is a pre -record and shes hinting that the sheep are giving her the ideas. All that space and it's just filled with storage and crap! I would give my right arm for a house that size and make the most of it, not the way she's done it, it's bizarre the whole thought process and layout!!

Reactions: 32
I believe their garage is the side of the house where their kitchen and dining room is? As the other side (lounge) is the new extension.
So the part we saw fenced off a few days ago to the left of the living room doors would be her side access, so if she is building a utility room that would come off the living room/ronnies (and I use this term lightly) play area?!? Unless it’s been fenced off for something else?

Reactions: 7
Oh my god guyZzzzx so many of you messaged me saying the garage would make a great utility addition... and just look what happened... called at 8am and they were here installing by 9:30....
And they've finished by 7pm so I'm showing you now, not because its the most active viewing time on Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the part we saw fenced off a few days ago to the left of the living room doors would be her side access, so if she is building a utility room that would come off the living room/ronnies (and I use this term lightly) play area?!? Unless it’s been fenced off for something else?
Surely the utility would be in the garage off the kitchen🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure... do we think she’s changing the garage into a utility (which it basically already is) or having a whole new bit added on?

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure my TV is trolling me... 2 adverts have came on one after another that Hinch has talked about .. Lenor Outdoorable ( whatever it’s called) and Microban 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it strange how for months we always has the joy of seeing Henry put to bed, the trudge up the stairs, the tucking in. Nothing for the last few weeks...:I wonder who is in his bedroom now instead
Not the fish, that's for certain!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon the garage will become the utility (because of being plumbed in etc. Although not sure on access, unless they are going to knock another hole in the wall of the kitchen. But from what we saw the other week, it definitely looked like something was going on down that side bit of the house/garden. I think maybe a side conservatory of a gym or cinema type room. Maybe even a proper dedicated playroom and they will give the full space to the lounge. Maybe she’s realised how silly and squished it all looks and with a fire place that looks like it’s just been dumped in the only free space. Or if not building work, then a covered hot tub area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.