Mrs Hinch #343 Mouth of a duck, brains of a gnat. A brand new nursery with expensive tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She shouldn't encourage Ronnie to play around with the bin changing. It seems unclean and he might knock it over by accident one day and injure himself.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Nothing has any value financially or personally in that home where’s Ron’s bonfire picture? his homemade hand/foot prints pic or just a picture that Ronnie did by scribbles, things like that that cost nothing yet mean so much, like the cuddle clock that was hers as child saved for Ronnie where’s that? Or Ron’s 1st snuggle blanket or soft toy purchased when they found out they were expecting 1st baby? a family member who knitted cardigan hat booties when he was new born anything that holds some sentimental value or memories wheres is any of that in her house the place she calls home she’s just not emotionally attached to anything yet bangs on daily that she just LOVES it absolutely everything she LOVES guys & if that’s her interpretation of LOVE then personally I think it’s quite sad
One word; loft.

Mrs Hinch and the case of the missing Ronnie nameplate on his play house
Being modified already. Bowlcut + 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Parenting 101
Let your toddler play with huge plastic bin bags that could suffocate him if he got his hands on one unsupervised for even a couple of minutes. Let him stick his arm right into the bin!!! Encourage this behaviour!
Then, whilst pregnant- spray your entire house with chemicals (carpet spray) and sniff up the lovely smell of artificial fruit! Delicious!!

she is such an imbecile - I can’t cope with the stupid bint anymore GUYYYZZZZZZZZ

Reactions: 20
I'm sure the owners of bababoom are raging to see that she hasn't bought as much as a rattle from them yet they #kindlygifted #pressdiscounted her around 5k worth of stuff for Ron.

Wouldn't you give them your business this time round for being so kind the last time?
Shes a selfish witch

Reactions: 19
SS has just popped on her stories time to ask the girls to be bridesmaids, I hope to god Hinch isn’t one!!! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It seems quite incredible now but I actually managed to raise a healthy, well adjusted child all the way into adulthood without ever owning a changing table, a bottle making machine, a muslin square, a caddy, a baby bath, a Moses basket, a sling / baby carrier, a rocking chair or a baby monitor with infrared camera and heart monitor. I think it’s quite disgusting the amount of companies happy to profit off of first time parents by claiming that all of these things are “essential”.
I’ve raised 3 of them, 21, 18 & 16.. for the life of me I have no idea how ? I didn’t have 1 ebay caddy, never mind 3 of them.. they also weren’t in personalised clothes everyday.. I didn’t let them sleep for 23 and a half hours a day... I never had a £900 set of drawers, or a £300 bouncy castle... and unfortunately they missed out on a Waffle Maker too ... have a failed as a parent 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Such a sneaky witch. She won’t advertise her Tesco Tat because she’s so worried about the Panny D, but she’ll send a tit load of it to her Scottish witch boy. Knowing full well he’ll cream himself on his stories about it. Get in the bin both of ya!
It’s even more bland and tacky than I imagined too. Utter tat. It must have taken her months design it. “Yeah babes, just make it all grey and write Hinch on it, oh and I know one of my signature hearts! Perfick!”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else notice the bowing 'narnia' cupboard in the garage has reinforcements - after it was commented on here, last time we saw it. Also - its a storage cupboard so why is it set out like some sort of top end beauty parlour with the shelves half empty to emphasise the product? Oh - actually that! What a waste of space and finally 'they spent all day in the garden making mud pies' the other day but suddenly the garden kitchen thing comes out to be hosed down after a winter of NO USE! Some crazy family

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.