Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once tried to do one of those reel type videos of a meal I did - and it took me sooooooo long to do - my meal was cold by the time I’d done - won’t ever do one again - I don’t have time!! So those tapping on hearts video she did will have taken her Longer to edit that it did to open the box of colouring pencils, colour in the hearts and write her list hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Congratulations enjoy your tattle mat leave ❤
That made me giggle lol

If Ron had even touched mud it would be on his sleeves and cuffs, even in his hair.

Does anyone else think that Jamie gets sent out to wave in the window at Ron & Hen climbing up on the armchair? Henry definitely looks like it’s a trick he’ll get yet another treat for, everything is so staged it’s cringe!

That dog needs hips checked ASAP he was sitting funny on the floor when she thought he was afraid of the car. It’s a common problem for the breed and especially with his weight challenges.
What breed is he? He looks familiar but can’t even tell cos he is chunky lol

I once tried to do one of those reel type videos of a meal I did - and it took me sooooooo long to do - my meal was cold by the time I’d done - won’t ever do one again - I don’t have time!! So those tapping on hearts video she did will have taken her Longer to edit that it did to open the box of colouring pencils, colour in the hearts and write her list hahahaha
Honestly even posting a photo of my food on my story takes long enough, making sure it looks appetising, throwing music over it sometimes a gif (eg Mexican themed) - my foods usually cold by the time I start eating loool.

I’d actually love to be a content creator of some sort (not influencer don’t worry) but I don’t have the patience at all for how long it takes especially with untreated ADHD!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely wants her finger in every pie. And too be honest the way her Hinchers are she can break away from cleaning and they will be fine. I’m surprised she brought out a homeware range before bringing out a cleaning range. I guess coz she’s under contract with p&g she can’t bring out anything that might step on their toes and since they own pretty much every cleaning product her next move would be homeware. I’m intrigued to know what their podcasts is about. Not intrigued enough to actually listen to it but I do wonder how cleaning will translate into a podcast or is this her way of again making a break away from cleaning.
Mud pie on the tada list. Im certain its another name for one of her concoction teas🤣🤣🤣🤣 ATV
Its code for her and J-dawgs dirty time. I think Beggy HSH calls it Cadbury alley

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Hinch clearly copied the tapping the book and the hearts coloured, from Stacey. 4 hours prior to hinch posting that, Stacey posted a similar tap trick to make a bunny spring wreath.
She rapped the ears and then the head and body and the next shot was them attached.
Hinch must have thought it would look cool on her book so she copied it. Does she have no ideas of her own?
There are so many other instagrammers who make fabulous reels etc and then there are those like hinch who are producing elemental stuff

Reactions: 17
This woman leads such a pointless life. All the millions in the world wouldnt make me want to swap my (very busy but very fulfilled) life for a life where I had to pretend to be excited by Lenor and colour in silly little hearts, and where my whole days activity consisted of making breakfast and mud pies. Dear God, if she has a brain at all it must have turned to mush by now. So boring, so mundane, where the only thing you can think of to share with your silly hinchers is yourself colouring in a notepad. Give me my busy old life any day, never bored, not enough time in my day to make my house sparkle, but fun and exciting.
Congratulations on mini mgh.. @mgh727
Congratulations

Hinch clearly copied the tapping the book and the hearts coloured, from Stacey. 4 hours prior to hinch posting that, Stacey posted a similar tap trick to make a bunny spring wreath.
She rapped the ears and then the head and body and the next shot was them attached.
Hinch must have thought it would look cool on her book so she copied it. Does she have no ideas of her own?
There are so many other instagrammers who make fabulous reels etc and then there are those like hinch who are producing elemental stuff
Thing is she’s not even that kind of influencer so she could get away with not doing that butttt as a newbie to this hinch world I don’t get why she’s not posting actual relatable content rather than these silly contrived montages. As in just stuff filmed normally of Ron and hen, mixed in with her maybe more polished ads and cleaning content

Reactions: 4
She has never once hung her clothes outside to dry, all throughout the summer last year they were drying on her landing 🙄
She got a clothes airer/washing like/whatever it was for outside last year that she was so excited to use, she just loved it. Must be in the same place as the fish as we’ve never seen it since.

Reactions: 3
@mgh727 congratulations!

still waiting to see that fecking nursery. As someone has said,the pace of her stories is just dire. Teasing this podcast for weeks one end, nothing about the nursery for about a fortnight despite finally doing the sex reveal. So boooooring

Reactions: 5
Congratulations @mgh727. Enjoy your maternity:)

"Finally some time for myself" Fairly sure you have plenty of time during the day Soph.

I've just tried to tap a piece of paper to see if it automatically coloured in, but alas no joy 😅. Soph should teach us about her colouring skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

hope to be back tattling very soon, ATV guyzzzz ❤
Congratulations, hope you're hiding from the press in an oversized hat and glasses!!

Reactions: 1
Hold on, mud pies was on her tada list? Can’t she have unstructured play with that poor child or is that Jamie’s job? Jesus Christ it’s really sad to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
To be fair the pair of them have content that’s now so chicken and egg I don’t know who was doing what first.

Did she read this from the bad parenting advice manual?
Imagine going through life never hearing that the 2 most important people in your life are proud of you 😔

Soph love, give it up. Ronnie will be psychologically damaged enough after hearing all your lies.
Tell him that you're proud of him, then also tell him that he did something amazing and should also be proud of himself. Don't duck the poor kid up anymore

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has already been said. I was clicking through stories this morning and noticed Louise Pentland (I think I can say her name as she has a big following) did the exact same “praise your kids” quote 23 hours ago. So yeahhhhh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hello Pastry Trolls!
Mini Mgh made their appearance! I shall now be entering a period of deep rest, have to admit I forgot my butter, but it turns out you don’t need lurpak to birth a baby! Look forward to slowly catching up on the adventures of Ron, Hen, Soph and Janine once were settled into a routine!

hope to be back tattling very soon, ATV guyzzzz ❤
Congratulations! Lovely news. Xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.