Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all. Well last night i couldnt get on here i thought shes finally got us banned - was gutted. But read through all your posts so obv just me
Thanks for making me google too many pricks (some very brave men or idiots must be painful) this morn and tacos 😂. About her spam i stopped following her but im private so i only have 2 followers and follow other ppl because i just want to be able to see my sons posts and look at other accounts. So you cant really think everyone with hardly any followers is "bot" accounts. Wonder if today is hinch's D Day 🏨
You can unfollow her and will still be able to see her stories and grid posts, although via searching for her account, as it's public.

Reactions: 3
Morning all. Well last night i couldnt get on here i thought shes finally got us banned - was gutted. But read through all your posts so obv just me
Thanks for making me google too many pricks (some very brave men or idiots must be painful) this morn and tacos 😂. About her spam i stopped following her but im private so i only have 2 followers and follow other ppl because i just want to be able to see my sons posts and look at other accounts. So you cant really think everyone with hardly any followers is "bot" accounts. Wonder if today is hinch's D Day 🏨
I agree there though have seen accounts with no profile pic no posts or followers and follow only Mrs h 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
all quiet this morning wait for this evening or tomorrow for the big reveal that prince jamiejunior or JJ or grayson has arrived all hail mrs hinch 1st woman to give birth

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So last night my partner said to me ‘who’s that cleaning women u watch with the grey house?’ (1, she doesn’t clean and 2, LOL).
I said ‘what Mrs Hinch? Why?’
He said ‘she’s in a bit of trouble atm for not advertising that she makes money from posting stuff on instagram’.
I was like, 👀 oh my goodness, 👀, I had no idea 👀, this is all news to me!! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Quiet is not weak , damn right, my Mums silent but deadly bottom toots are like napalm! Also she sees it all that’s why comments are getting deleted quicker than Usain Bolt can run 100m. How ever she doesn’t see (care) about your kind hand crafted gifted items or any personal questions she chooses not to answer and is only sharing home accounts not to spread the love but to keep you darling hinchers on the hook. 🎣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can I ask if I win anything if it is today? I predicted today about 4 weeks ago.

I’m open to prizes... a minkehhhh. A Dave. Not having to listen to Gretel any more.

Edit- if it isn’t today. Can we forget I mentioned it and move on. Ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can I ask if I win anything if it is today? I predicted today about 4 weeks ago.

I’m open to prizes... a minkehhhh. A Dave. Not having to listen to Gretel any more.
Entrance to the VIP thread? Oh wait . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even better guys - someone’s iron is broken on Facebook on Hinchs pages and wants alternatives. Personally my recommendation is hang it in the bathroom with the shower on for the steam. Other recommendations - hair straighteners. Really. Hair being the operative word
I used to straighten my hair with my mum irons. [emoji23][emoji23] Please note that this was back in the late 90s and I was a stupid 13 year old with wild frizzy curly hair. Haha She never knew, I broke 4 of them and she got a refund on one. lol

• Haha

How do you feel about a big ‘my big fat gypsy wedding’ style Moses basket? Maybe we could all chip in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to straighten my hair with my mum irons. [emoji23][emoji23] Please note that this was back in the late 90s and I was a stupid 13 year old with wild frizzy curly hair. Haha She never knew, I broke 4 of them and she got a refund on one. lol
Ahhh same. An iron, and a teatowel over my hair. Job done. 😂

How do you feel about a big ‘my big fat gypsy wedding’ style Moses basket? Maybe we could all chip in?
oddly enough only prize I’m happy to skim over.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she has packed another taffeta monstrosity for the birth, CarlcanonlydomessyhairdontcarehighponytailBembridge has been put on speed dial for an emergency French plait, it must be today as she has toned her make up down and is only wearing the 6pairs if eyelashes, she wants clear vision of the
Midwife spritzing down baba hinch with a diluted zoflora before he’s handed to mommas, Jamie will be too busy holding the correct lighting and making sure all is in sepia filter and Nanny will be baking 27 toad in the holes for the hungry paps outside . Watch and learn Meghan Sparkle like Markle

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Darling. I wrote an Oscar acceptance speech for that day. I can find it for you if you o I’ll like me to refresh your memory 😂😂🏆
No, no it's fine. I remember it. I'm just putting my hand down the back of the settee in order to find some fluff to put towards your prize basket. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.