Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask the bbc if they will do you a #gifted license for a year if you talk about at least two programmes a day on social media in return. 15 seconds a programme.
For £3000 I'll talk about them for hours 🤣

Reactions: 11
Don't think she'll need nipple cream as I don't think she has any intentions of even trying to breast feed, she's far too selfish for that, shes already been #gifted a complete set of bottles/sterilizer etc. Boobs look false like the rest of her.
It would get in the way of hinching. You can't expect her to breastfeed on demand and buff her sink at the same time, can you? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK

FOLLOWING THE NEWSPAPERS/ her selling table scandle/ the amount of new followers on here/ the comments against her on newspapers etc... there are so so many against her-

SO. DO WE BELIEVE FOR A SECOND SHE HAS GAINED NEARLY 6000 FOLLOWERS IN TWO DAYS.

I DON’T
Unfortunately I think alot of people may of followed her because of the newspapers etc, hopefully they won't stay long.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Christ on a bike you lot, I go away for a week for half term with limited signal and it’s taken me until now to get remotely up to date.
Just skipped the second half of the last thread and up to this page as keep getting so close.
Have to give @Empen the biggest round of applause! I love love love what you’ve done, about blimmin time she was called out.
So pleased there are so many new members, hopefully more will follow suit, happy to be skipping pages if it means we’re making progress 😊
So is it worth still emailing asa with the rest of the stuff she’s not disclosing?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well I think so, I'm only learning after all 🙄
I think I'll put it on Instagram so then lots of people will know about TV Licensing. They'll be bending over backwards to thank me when all my followers start sending them money 🤣🤣
It's such a privilege that you can share your learning experience. Think of all the people you are going to help now😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is a fruit bowl? 😳
This reminds me of “meat spin” at school where everyone else knew what it was but there was a select few who were too naive and ended up with it frozen on their screens 😂😂 I’m In the select few too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband (ex) had a Prince Albert piercing and when he was brushing his teeth he would bang his ring on the sink tothe test match cricket theme tune song
OMG! I have a picture in my head, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank goodness it wasn't to Bohemia Rapsody, he'd be there all day 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.