Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Her bestest most loved cloths hardly get a mention and there's been no 'putting her babies to bed'.
And the ‘before bed blast’, the sphonge, the window vac thing, her colouring book (29 she is btw) the sewing machine, and then good old minky...
See the trend there..

Reactions: 17
Aw she’s going to have a weekend of shock to her system, seeing ladies that have babies in their tummy’s and then they go to another room and then come back with a real life baby that screams and screams and screams but they will have armpits and bummys. She will be like “oh my gosh” She didn’t even snog Jamie that’s like too embarrassing so it must of been that time they held hands and she wasn’t wearing her Gregory’s. It’s her first time ,midwives look after her I know she will be your first time mummy ever to birth a baby.

Reactions: 22
Mrs Hinch#35 The vague, cult leader. She'll be your friend, if you swipe up but don't pipe up!

Reactions: 14
Yeah, definitely eviction day today!

Cue posts with Serene thinking she's Hinch's spokesperson again and making a post for everyone to put their congratulations on *coughdesperateforfollowerssoridjngoncoattailscough*

Say a prayer for baby Hinch, he needs all he can get about to start life with these two wazzocks and their fat dog

Reactions: 22
27 toad in the holes her mums cooking doesn’t even look edible no wonder Sophs got eating issues she’s been brought up on shit food that a dying rat wouldn’t eat

Reactions: 14
How the hell could he not smell that it was disinfectant though?? The story can’t be true, surely?
No I dont think it is. On those pages it's a competition on who can come up with the most ridiculous thing and get attention.
The mods shouldn't even allow the post on, it just encourages people

Reactions: 12
Next thread suggestion...

Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Reactions: 39
I’ll be honest I actually agree with not announcing that she’s going in for a C-Section. I didn’t announce that I was in labour to family (except telling my mum we went to hospital after 24hrs at home so could she feed the cats) because I didn’t want the constant checking up on us texts. I also felt quite pressured after a forceps birth to send out pictures/announce her name which meant I didn’t feel like it was on my terms.

And as we know, everything is on MH terms and she could end up having the section pushed back so there’s no guarantee that even if she has gone in she’ll have the baby today.
She also needs to make sure she’s got the time to get ‘her photographer’ in to take the ‘official’ announcement pictures so Gleam won’t want to give themselves more comments they’ll have to delete from her ‘friends’ wanting updates ASAP

Reactions: 8
This This is why I can’t understand she keeps getting followers as well as getting new ones!! It doesn’t make sense. And all this aside from the swipe ups, misleading product placements etc etc. It is like Groundhog Day! And I’m sure some of those stories aren’t filmed on the day she shows them. I was very sceptical about the one where Henry was in the field the other day. But that just may be my very sceptical brain

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.