Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread ( think I’ve done this right) thread suggestion by @Cjw24 edited to fit.

If someone could do a recap please

All
The
Vest

Reactions: 21
Everything is soooo Ott with her
And the live with bestie stace was cringe

Reactions: 14
Tbh I had the live on volume up full while I cleaned up after dinner not actually watching it but just listened , kids running in and out and I nearly broke an ankle to turn it off when they started talking about penises. Ffs most of their followers have kids , I was a Sunday dinner time whenever everyone is usually at home . There was no need !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Hinch thunder stolen at every turn perhaps they rang her and that’s why she’s delayed her gender reveal 😂
She might have to realise that life actually does go on outside of hinch towers, and the world is not waiting for her gender reveal.

There is always someone more famous doing something more interesting hun, just have the baby and carry on your life xxx

Reactions: 37
The video on Bollock Breath's page. It looks like an old one. And Ronbot looks like a rag doll being flopped around. He is non responsive. It's not right is it.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20210214_204749_com.instagram.android.jpg

Did anyone. Catch what the original caption was? She's likely made some pointless edit where she's mentioned herself too much and only thought about it after she posted

What were they saying about penises? 🤢
They both think Willie's are ugly. Soph doesn't like the look of one if it's not ready cos it just hangs there with a turtle neck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Well you would of learnt what type of penis Sopha liked 🤢
That’s a classy conversation to have at teatime 🤢 maybe save that conversation for cocktails with your ‘kids’ Sopha. I bet the hinchers were creaming their pants listening to that conversation and their kids running around. I hope she gets pulled by the management team.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Anyone get the feeling Stacey is sick of talking about trolls all the time, but Sophie always finds a way to bring the subject back to trolls. Stacey seemed a bit impatient/mildly annoyed when it came up and quickly dismissed it. Sophie also mentioned how they send “each other” screenshots of troll messages and Stacey was like :| , I get the feeling it’s Sophie doing all the sending.

I also suspect Sophie uses troll whinging as a way to fish for compliments - ie “trolls say I’m a bad mum”, cue everyone around her trying to reassure her she’s the best mum ever. She also started trying to fish for compliments saying she looked about 80 and she’s never felt so ugly. As she sits there with full makeup, Botox, fillers, hair extensions, fake tan, and a probably a big fuckoff ring light. She looks a lot of things, but 80 is not one of them. Such an exhausting person.

Reactions: 85
Dying at this thread title 😂😂 Here’s the extreme close up for those that missed it 😘 (sorry had to compress it)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They both think Willie's are ugly. Soph doesn't like the look of one if it's not ready cos it just hangs there with a turtle neck
FFS why did that even come up! I did see the bit where Stacey mentioned about sucking in reference to the Daim bar and she said she certainly wouldn’t be doing that later as though Stacey meant it as a sexual innuendo.

Reactions: 6
That’s a classy conversation to have at teatime 🤢 maybe save that conversation for cocktails with your ‘kids’ Sopha. I bet the hinchers were creaming their pants listening to that conversation and their kids running around. I hope she gets pulled by the management team.
What's the email address; they don't like tattle sending emails do they? remember that lid cut off the soap box saga and tattle crew sent tonnes of emails.

Reactions: 6
Anyone get the feeling Stacey is sick of talking about trolls all the time, but Sophie always finds a way to bring the subject back to trolls. Stacey seemed a bit impatient/mildly annoyed when it came up and quickly dismissed it. Sophie also mentioned how they send “each other” screenshots of troll messages and Stacey was like :| , I get the feeling it’s Sophie doing all the sending.

I also suspect Sophie uses troll whinging as a way to fish for compliments - ie “trolls say I’m a bad mum”, cue everyone around her trying to reassure her she’s the best mum ever. She also started trying to fish for compliments saying she looked about 80 and she’s never felt so ugly. As she sits there with full makeup, Botox, fillers, hair extensions, fake tan, and a probably a big fuckoff ring light. She looks a lot of things, but 80 is not one of them. Such an exhausting person.
Don't put your life on the gram if you don't want criticism, maybe let the kids grow up normal not like performing animals for likes and engagement leave that job to the chicken strip

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.