Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Very understated 4 million celebration! Wonder if balloons etc will randomly appear later alongside a gushing grid post about being surprised with them?!

Wow that was underwhelming and that was on the kitchen side the other day I remember thinking what’s that on the kitchen side 😂

Don’t know about you other nusty trolls but I don’t have the habit of having my kids etch sketch perfectly on the side like this....

In the background a few days ago.
Aww bless her. She's had the picture set up for a few days then and we kept knocking her back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
Just watched a video about a family vlogging channel which primarily focused on the detrimental effects on children of being posted online constantly. In one part, a comparison was made between having a transparent house, so people could see in. The only way you can be viewed is by people driving or walking past, which is passive loss of privacy, but by recording everything for people to see online, it's an "active destruction of privacy". Also spoke about how as soon as you start using your child for content, they become part of your brand, thus you are actively and directly monetising your child, and removing their privacy before they can even consent or protest.
She's essentially inviting hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions if we account for real not-bot people who lurk and don't follow her) to sit in her living room and watch her child.

Even more alarming when you consider how laissez-faire she is about the privacy of her home address.
I posted on another thread recently that I was shopping and spotted an influencers youngest child. I didn't immediately spot the influencer because filters etc, but the child is quite distinctive. I know his name, I know his cute nickname, I know his siblings, parents, grandparents and aunties names, I know which house he lives in, the layout of his house, and anything else an abductor could possibly find helpful. It's bloody terrifying!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Then stop buying shoe racks hun, they look shit and absolutely pointless.

My little ones g/a went well, she's quite groggy but finally we're home. Been a long day, so a nice cold Bath glass of wine is in order

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Handwash30

VIP Member
I feel a bit sorry for Jamie trying to make himself happen when he has zero charisma or star quality. His only personality trait is he wears shorts and watches football. Wow, what a USP. I feel like they’re trying to veer towards family vlogging style content and combine themselves into one entity, but he brings absolutely fuck all to the table.

You just know he’s the type of bloke who only ever hangs round with lads, and feels awkward talking to women who aren’t his wife because he doesn’t get the idea of platonic friendships. You know the sort of bloke who won’t give you the time of day unless he has reason to believe you’ll shag him. That’s his vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

NellieBellie

So today -

Homeschooling became too much for me and trying to figure out dojo, finding the correct reference text etc and I broke down and cried. My poor son wrapped his arms around me and asked why I was upset and how do I explain? How do I tell him I’m so worried about his future as he’s missed almost a year of vital education and that try as I might I am not a teacher? He’s now off playing and I am actually cleaning my anxiety away trying to calm down.

So Hinch, we are not all in this together. You have absolutely no idea what this pandemic is really like, you don’t know what it’s like to carry the weight of a seven year olds education on your shoulders, being not only mummy but also teacher, whilst also having a four year old currently going through senco for his additional behaviour.

So if you’re reading, go fuck yourself you repellent, selfish creature. Not that your narcissistic arse will give a crap!

• Heart

SweetPotato

Chatty Member
Earlier today my 3 year old was building with duplo (ad 😂) and he said to me ‘mummy do you like my twatapus?’ He meant platypus. But I’ve decided to use twatapus as a new insult. So feel free to use it aswell guyzzzz!
I think she’s a massive twatapus! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Swx

Chatty Member
👋 First post here cause I just can’t even be arsed to waste energy on her and wish she would disappear but this is all I could think whilst watching that performance about putting eucalyptus on a towel 😑 take a day off
45557CA1-159E-4DDF-BE25-447B4D43FF2D.jpeg

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
jeeeeee
Hello you nasty lot
Been catching up and wowwww

lots to digest, she hit the big 4 mil hey?
No gender reveal though?

Well my tattlers I’ll get there first before she can steal my thunder

baby no.5 is a..........

💙💙💙

I’m finally feeling better and will make sure I can get on here as much as possible again! Homeschooling is a bitch as is being pregnant
Can’t lay around on my ass 😢😢

❤ Love to you all ❤
Congrats mama 🥺❤ may I suggest the names Ronnie, Henry and Jamie??

• Haha
Just watched a video about a family vlogging channel which primarily focused on the detrimental effects on children of being posted online constantly. In one part, a comparison was made between having a transparent house, so people could see in. The only way you can be viewed is by people driving or walking past, which is passive loss of privacy, but by recording everything for people to see online, it's an "active destruction of privacy". Also spoke about how as soon as you start using your child for content, they become part of your brand, thus you are actively and directly monetising your child, and removing their privacy before they can even consent or protest.
She's essentially inviting hundreds of thousands of people (if not millions if we account for real not-bot people who lurk and don't follow her) to sit in her living room and watch her child.

Even more alarming when you consider how laissez-faire she is about the privacy of her home address.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Dexy

VIP Member
Mr Dexy on SiliconeGate : “ She may as well of used Tipp-Ex .”

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

louloukp

Panic Attack coming on? She has no idea. For me a panic attack is quite bad and very deliberating. I have to sit down, get my phone out for my meditation, my water and try to ride it out. If not then on comes the dizziness or nausea for an hour or so whilst trying to look after my toddler with all types of thoughts running through my head - will I survive this, what happens if I black out and my toddler has an accident. What if I don’t come round from the black out the list can just go on and on 😢. Thinking about having a bath is the last thing I want to do.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Bamse

Oh lord, she’s got the elmlea and cherry tomatoes out again. 🙄🙄🙄 Poor old Jamie’s digestive tract must be in worse shape than her en-suite shower. 🤮
i also have a horrendous feeling the gender reveal will be on Valentine’s Day. I can totally see some sickly sweet, over the top, love fest about how the baby is the best Valentine’s gift they could have gotten each other and how love conquers all and some other such nonsense. I’ll wait patiently for my bingo!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41