Mrs Hinch #329 To the sheep spying the Hinch thread, Soph buys bots cos her content's dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the big day will be the 4th of March (either a gender reveal or the actual birth announcement) as that’s when SS book is coming out. Perfect day to overshadow her ‘bestie’.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I know common sense dictates that she hasn't had the baby yet, but my mind keeps going back to Lapland, when we all thought the baby in the pram looked more like a newborn than Ronnie.
This!!! would explain the lack of bump in the Christmas photo yet she apparently told everyone Boxing Day and her bump was huge 😂 it’s all so confusing with her!

Reactions: 6
Oh no no no no no no I am WEAK! Scrolling through TikTok and this came up 🤣 I would not put it past one of her sheeples to do this!
it’s been deleted now fortunately but I managed to screen grab it!
Edit *** took some screen shots as the video doesn’t seem to be working but it’s of a girl shotting fabulosa (hopefully black currant juice!!!)
88978728-C97F-4855-8FA2-265E6A4A160C.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh no no no no no no I am WEAK! Scrolling through TikTok and this came up 🤣 I would not put it past one of her sheeples to do this!
it’s been deleted now fortunately but I managed to screen grab it!
Well there was that post on Facebook where the woman said she lets her 5 year old niece sniff her Zoflora coz she likes the way it smells. Like how stupid can you actually be. I’ve even heard of some crazy Hinchers using it as perfume as there was one that smelt like that Alien perfume.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.