Mrs Hinch #32 The mask is now slipping, mum's selling gifts & everyone's tripping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So avamay encouraging companies not gift items etc. Que all the beggars/hunch wannabes out in force now, expecting free stuff off small companies

Reactions: 6

Haha I bet she’s fuming and her army seem to have gone quiet, it has been proven the sun newspaper exaggerates stories in the past so her army have said the paper has stooped so low, hmmm wonder what her army are thinking now it’s made bbc news? And the watchdog are onto her! I very much doubt the bbc would lie about fake news so hopefully they listen!

Fuck you Sophie and your stupid army

Reactions: 21
So she keeps her donating private but she filmed dropping stuff at Tesco, then mentioned it twice in her stories afterwards!!

Reactions: 17
Does everyone really think that she had surgery to remove excess skin? Wouldn’t she have quite a bit of scarring on her upper arms, etc?
I don't believe her. I have said it before but I don't believe she was ever obese enough to qualify for a gastric band which is why she got a dodgy one abroad. I think she probably had/has body dysmorphia and some kind of eating disorder.

Reactions: 14
Wow you people seriously need to find another way to occupy your time! Getting blocked yet still wanting to spy! If you don't like her or what she's about unfollow and get on with your own life! ATB!
Are u lost? Try the rave thread ATB

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.