Mrs Hinch #319 Boo hoo I had a bad dream, gonna serve Inch some curdled cream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think it sounds like they are going to start a “how to get famous on Instagram” business, jamEE as manager obvs. Urrrmm
Sopha would be like that spiteful mother in law passing on a beloved family recipe to her daughter in law but leaving out a vital ingredient. They will want to make money out of telling people how to do it but not actually giving away their real secrets as they won't want anyone actually doing well out of what they'd teach them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Husband broke his toe yesterday .....

Bet hinch won’t get her mouldy purple toe out for the gram
She’s gonna screen shot this and photoshop toenail varnish onto it 😂 doesn’t matter that it’s the other foot, her sheep won’t notice 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Does anyone else think it sounds like they are going to start a “how to get famous on Instagram” business, jamEE as manager obvs. Urrrmm
Urgh I can see him like one of those old fashioned perve photographers, getting young women to send in photos and head shots. So he can shoot his head. Sophie would never allow her Tom hardy to do such a thing 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Following on from my rant that NO ONE can be that imbecilic I stand corrected, someone is that stupid

luckily for them the washing wizard Hinch is on hand with her ‘Dummies Guide to Washing’ 🙄

ffs
What would we do without her? How would we cope?? Read the back of the tub fucktards 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What makes me sad is that usually when kids Ron's age do stuff they'll look towards their parents for appraisal, Ron doesn't.
Also infuriates me how much time she spends sat on the settee just filming him, why can't we see him doing stuff like climbing onto the chair while you're sat on the floor beside him to make sure he doesn't fall?

Reactions: 28
I’m not having it that last nights recipe had half a million swipe ups, you’ve only got to look at her grid posts to see she doesn’t get engagement like that, think maybe she’s added a few 0000s on there
If her engagement rate is correct at 12% which is roughly 486,000 then it wouldn't be far off at 500k 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Remember that follower she had with the hairy feet?
I wonder if he is getting all excited with this toe talk?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Honestly I think I would rather listen to nails on a blackboard on an infinite loop than thirty seconds of whatever utter shite those two are spouting.

What in the duck are they going to talk about?! How to become a Tattle lurker and use it for engagement ideas?! We should start charging consultancy. ATV!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m not having it that last nights recipe had half a million swipe ups, you’ve only got to look at her grid posts to see she doesn’t get engagement like that, think maybe she’s added a few 0000s on there
Reckon she's ramping up for her next book to be a cook book 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she not making the same meals for Ronnie roo and eating at the table with him?

I mean he's lucky to not have to eat that slop but i really hope shes not giving him pouches every evening 😬

Reactions: 15
I’m waiting for her to whack a pizza express chilled pizza from Tesco in the oven and act like she’s reinvented the wheel

“Guyzzzz I made this pizza all by myself, and me and Jamie love Pizza Express cos that’s where we had our first date, I’ve got dough balls and everything, can’t believe this happened to little old me, pizza express date with my hubs!!”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Why is she not making the same meals for Ronnie roo and eating at the table with him?

I mean he's lucky to not have to eat that slop but i really hope shes not giving him pouches every evening 😬
Yet another way she is wrong footing him for the future. He will have no table manners because he doesn’t eat with anyone else

Reactions: 32
Urgh I can see him like one of those old fashioned perve photographers, getting young women to send in photos and head shots. So he can shoot his head. Sophie would never allow her Tom hardy to do such a thing 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I've got an image in my head of him rubbing his crotch as he's taking pics of pretty young girls. Its not pleasant , i can't unsee it. Make it stop my eyes are bleeding.Please somebody make it stop!

Given the standard of her cooking, I hate to say it, but he may be better on pouches. Poor little chap.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.