Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they must have clicked on Margaret’s insta name as I did the same just to check it was Margaret. Scary that they feel the need to snoop on anyone who dares to do anything other than grovel to the Hunch.
Yes several people sent me DMs which I just deleted strangely I have had about 10 new followers all of them fans of Hinch needless to say I will not be following back as I don’t understand why they would want to follow a gran who likes to colour !

Reactions: 29
Unless they're Tattlers?

Reactions: 2
I get the tapping thing and the way she handles products too - totally know where you coming from

Reactions: 12
And they accuse us of stalking her. Why would they do that? I’ve made my account private as I don’t want the backlash on my posts.

Reactions: 5
Unless they're Tattlers?
There was one which was mrsBinch I think ! I followed back but all the others were either proud #Hinchers and a couple were bloggers with very small followings all their posts were about cleaning products !
And they accuse us of stalking her. Why would they do that? I’ve made my account private as I don’t want the backlash on my posts.
I used my real account because I knew there would be some of her followers that would accuse me of trolling which they did , I then got my comments to be only from my friends list which they did for me , then they started to DM me but I just declined all as anyone who was in support of me could say so on here or on the original thread Mrs .Hinch even messaged me telling me she was sorry for the nasty messages and that she would remove my post to stop it , I think telling her Hinch Army to be nice would have been more appropriate I posted a final comment not sure if it will be still on the post as I have now unfollowed so unless the tattlers screenshot I won’t know if there are any reactions to it , I just reiterated that my post was asking Mrs
Hinch to use her considerable Influence to encourage followers to donate to food banks by doing so herself I know how rude of me ! I will keep trying

Reactions: 16
Or the Chinese, she mentioned Chinese and my fat arse bought one that night
Yep. I pride myself on no longer being taken in by the Hunch but for 24 hours after she mentioned her Chinese I wanted one. Had one the next day.

Reactions: 7
If only msn was still around we could do a big private chat on there so the grinch can’t see what we writing

Reactions: 10
Still there at the mo.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
They have used photos of her as gretal before
Oh have they, I've not ever seen any tbf, going by what she said on her own stories, she admitted using the filter for that reason.
Funny how other instagrammers who dont use filtets appear online but she doesn't.

Reactions: 1
So. I know this isn’t a cleaning page. But way back when I was taken in slightly by Hunch, I stupidly bought about 7 bottles of Zoflora. different flavours.
I’ve used about a teaspoonful of one of them because I think it’s awful stuff.
The bottles are still under the sink.
So what do I do with them? I don’t want to chuck them down the sink because it’s so harmful, would a food bank take them?
Tbh I don’t think I should be encouraging it’s use but if I don’t do something about them they’ll be under my sink forever. Taunting me every time I get out a dishwasher tablet.

Reactions: 8
#grinchgift I think she's running low.

I've put a grid post on my page today called 'The truth behind swipe-ups' in an attempt to educate people. If many of the smaller accounts did the same it could have an impact collectively. No one can delete them

Reactions: 11
I'm working my way through the bottles I have left. I gave the scents I weren't too keen on to a friend and I just use what's left to wipe out my bins.

Reactions: 3
No, if u click onto Margaret’s Instagram profile it says her name there, so they will have looked at her page and saw it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.