Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive gone on the dress givers site ig and she shows a close up of her face. Ive said it b4 and ill say it again "she has such cold eyes" they show no emotion. No wonder she hides behind gretel and butterflies
And the lips she’s 100% had filler recent! Whoever done it can get struck off! You’re not supposed to Botox or fill anyone who’s pregnant

Reactions: 16
And the lips she’s 100% had filler recent! Whoever done it can get struck off! You’re not supposed to Botox or fill anyone who’s pregnant
She clearly doesn’t give a rats hairy ass about the health of her baby! It’s disgusting and makes me wanna throw up 🤢

Reactions: 9
So here is how her having the baby is going to go:

- If she is having an elective section, she won’t let her ‘best friends’ know the date. She’ll just disappear
- If she isn’t having one and spontaneously goes into Labour, her ‘best friends’ won’t know. She’ll just disappear
- If she’s going into get induced, she won’t tell her ‘best friends’ when, she’ll just disappear
- Once the baby is born, she’ll start to drip feed her ‘best friends’ that she’s been away and something very exciting has happened ( :eek: Oh I wonder what it could be?!?)
- Once the baby is born (and she has finally announced it), she won’t show her ‘best friends’ any photos for days and days. Every day she will milk it a bit more. Maybe a photo of a sleepsuit, getting his bath ready, photo of his foot or of him swaddled without actually showing his face.
- Once the baby is born, she won’t tell her ‘best friends’ his name. She’ll refer to him as handsomes and dorgeous mans only. She’ll milk that for all it’s worth too.
- She’ll finally (after lots of drip feeding) reveal him to her ‘best friends’ in a perfect photo shoot, with his perfect outfit, showcasing how perfect SHE is (because let’s face it, it’s not about that poor little baby)

I can honestly see it already. Everything is a big secret, her ‘best friends’ are not allowed to know the full story until she has concocted the prefect picture and caption and the suspense has been built up to tipping point (and even then, she doesn’t tell the full story) All the ‘sneak peeks’ and ‘drip feeding’ (flash backs to her hospital admission) just screams attention seeking and there is nothing more irritating than a social media attention seeker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
She clearly doesn’t give a rats hairy ass about the health of her baby! It’s disgusting and makes me wanna throw up 🤢
Check out the girl who done her makeup today she’s put a really close up pic of her up the lips are so obvious

Reactions: 10
You know what else makes me laugh? How her “instafriends” are all reposting her pictures saying this girl deserves all the happiness she gets n all that sort of bollocks... And how they are crying for her happiness. Are they bleeping stupid or what? I’m actually sat here smacking my hand against my head and thinking wake up you bastards 😂
People use her pics and hashtags to get likes and follows. Pathetic really. Come up with your own content.

I just hope she comes down with a bad case of late stage pregnancy piles.
I hope he rips her fanny to shred from front to back. Might sound a bit extreme but it’s what can happen. Prepare yourself Soph. Start hinting for that rubber ring right now. Also some arnica tablets.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope he rips her fanny to shred from front to back. Might sound a bit extreme but it’s what can happen. Prepare yourself Soph. Start hinting for that rubber ring right now. Also some arnica tablets.
tit, I forgot to add;
A grey diamanté encrusted jug for when you have a wee. Seriously , you will thank me later on.

• Haha
And if she has a massive tear theres always some cleaning products she can add 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will never ever be able to look her child in the eyes knowing that’s she’s worked so hard to provide for him, when’s everything is gifted.
It’s my daughters birthday this month and I know I work damn fukin hard to provide for my kids, and when she opens her presents on her birthday, I can sit back and think I put that smile on her face!!! That’s what real parents do!!
This 👌🏻💯

• Heart
Bugboy really has a limited wardrobe doesn’t he?! So she has this ridiculous over the top wedding style baby shower, photographer at the ready and he rocks up in the clothes he always wears and trainers 🙄 would it not have killed him to wear jeans and a smart shirt?! Makes the photos looks extra ridiculous as it’s showing he really isn’t bothered!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.