Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She deliberately chose things she wasn’t allowed to eat during pregnancy, I reckon.
To get some reaction that she can gob off about later in her stories, saying that ppl aren't supporting her and that she's a first time mum and how would she know what's right or wrong, that they are learning as they go etc! Hhmmmmm.....I'm pretty sure that at all her appointments they would stress the importance of diet and general health during pregnancy.....😩

Reactions: 8
But did she?
I’m gonna be honest with you here.
She’s fucked my head up and makes me question everything that she does. I just need somewhere (here) where I can be with sane (or at least, safe) people. Please don’t encourage any more paranoid thoughts. I’m bleeping begging you here. Please. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😇

Reactions: 18
Why would you out 1001 on fake grass?
I have fake grass and will hoover it after the winter but are people for real 🤦‍♀️
Great for the environment aye 👍
Hope Sophie is proud, shes probably the main cause of global warming and major negative environmental impact
Oh for duck sake. It’s fake grass you pissing great big wet lettuce. Some people are unbelievable! It’s not going to smell as fresh as actual grass!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just randomly thinking as 1st June is so special wonder if she is already in for her section now lol

So her dorgeous boys could share a Birthday

Reactions: 11
I think she has done it on the same day of Henry’s birthday for a good reason. She is clever. There is so many people showing love for Henry and that will be a distraction from the #gifted baby shower. It’s highly unlikely that anyone will say anything on the post for Henry and after today she will drop feed her army the information on the products and companies with swipe up

It’s like a tit sandwich
Henry = good vibes
Selling tit and destroying the planet whilst filling her pockets = tit
Anxiety or baby = feel sorry for me or good vibes then Henry to end everyday so you leave feeling like she is an animal lover and warm inside 😡 it’s all marketing and selling techniques

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she has done it on the same day of Henry’s birthday for a good reason. She is clever. There is so many people showing love for Henry and that will be a distraction from the #gifted baby shower. It’s highly unlikely that anyone will say anything on the post for Henry and after today she will drop feed her army the information on the products and companies with swipe up

It’s like a tit sandwich
Henry = good vibes
Selling tit and destroying the planet whilst filling her pockets = tit
Anxiety or baby = feel sorry for me or good vibes then Henry to end everyday so you leave feeling like she is an animal lover and warm inside 😡 it’s all marketing and selling techniques
It certainly is.....she has a very clever marketing team and all of them making good money from it....

Reactions: 10
Baby showers are a load of self indulgent wank at the best of times but this one just takes the (gifted biscuit).
Wouldn’t shock me to hear all
the guests went home with a gift bag containing her book, discount voucher for a shark hoover and a bottle of Flash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Baby showers are a load of self indulgent wank at the best of times but this one just takes the (gifted biscuit).
Wouldn’t shock me to hear all
The guests went home with a gift bag contains her book, discount voucher for a shark hoover and a bottle of Flash.
Don't forget the all important "minkeh" 😂

When i see MH wedding photos all i can see it my big fat gypsy wedding.🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 20808
Same!!!!😂

Reactions: 8
It certainly is.....she has a very clever marketing team and all of them making good money from it....
Yep... 😡 I wonder in 20 years time the Hinch army will be seeking medical advice from an epidemic of some sort of cancer because of all of the chemicals.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think what she should have done is ran a competition for a baby shower for one of her "hinchers" close by .. with everything that was gifted can you imagine how much that would mean to a normal mum to be who probably couldn't afford a baby shower.. she could have posted all the gifts.. it wouldn't have cost her anything .. the company's would have got their exposure she would actually come across as giving back a little .. but nah too greedy for that. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My daughters baby shower last year was held in her back garden with all her closest friends and family. Myself and the other grandma sorted the food between us, my other 2 daughters bought the decorations and we all arrived early to set it all up. Nothing extravagant but it was the perfect day. Money dosnt always buy happiness and one day this stupid, greedy woman will realise this ... but by then it may just be too late ...

• Heart
Reactions: 29
With the invitations being gifted.. she could’ve asked her bridesmaid, who I believe is her cousin who made the table names and place cards for her wedding to do them and then promoted that small business - considering that’s what she’s all about allegedly. But I’ve never seen her mention that company 🤷🏼‍♀️

Even the crystal pens made an appearance...not the one missing the crystal though 🤣🤣
Ahhh so that’s why she “lost” her crystal pen and bought 4 more, because she needed them for the baby shower 🙄
I have t seen a swipe up for the pens yet though, anyone else?

Yes my hinchers we really are in this together! Such a low key understated small simple baby shower the sort that 'her hinchers' can afford. What a vile nacasistic person you are! 😡
But this extravagant baby shower wasn’t for her, duh! She only did it to help out all these amazing small businesses, or at least that’s what she is implying. duck off Sophie, you manipulative wench.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.