Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she understand that the image she tries to portray and the things she actually does don’t correlate?

She cannot say that she’s so anxious, that she loves being at home more than anything, that she’s not like a ‘typical’ 29 year old who goes clubbing all the time etc, then throw herself such an ostentatious affair like this.

Sure, she can say that her friends organised it for her. But come on - if she really had anxiety to the extent she claims, why would her friends throw her something like this? They wouldn’t. If she really was poor little anxious Sophie, this baby shower would have been at someone’s house, or a restaurant/cafe. Not at a wedding venue with a professional photographer.

I don’t know if it’s because I’m heavily pregnant myself, but she’s making me so angry lately. I’m so thankful that this isn’t my first pregnancy because I would find it so hard not to compare my life to hers. I’m worried for all her young followers who are on their first pregnancy, and might be worrying that they don’t have pristine, perfectly folded white sleepsuits in a £1000 set of drawers, or £90 mobiles hanging above their cots.

Everyone’s right - she’s just not relatable. And I don’t know what Gleam are playing at, as her demographic is the women she’s currently alienating.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Also, why is everything a ‘sneak peek’? Why is it all a big secret?

Why hasn’t she been telling her ‘best friends’ that her baby shower is coming up and that she is so excited? Why hasn’t she been sharing the details and all the exciting things that come along?
She always does this. Everything is a big secret and her ‘best friends’ are drip fed to keep them guessing and waiting to see the big reveal. Yawn.
She has no regard for the followers other than to get their money off them .

She’s an awful woman .

Reactions: 11

Why hasn’t she been telling her ‘best friends’ that her baby shower is coming up and that she is so excited? Why hasn’t she been sharing the details and all the exciting things that come along?
She always does this. Everything is a big secret and her ‘best friends’ are drip fed to keep them guessing and waiting to see the big reveal. Yawn.
Maybe so everybody keeps following her

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she understand that the image she tries to portray and the things she actually does don’t correlate?

She cannot say that she’s so anxious, that she loves being at home more than anything, that she’s not like a ‘typical’ 29 year old who goes clubbing all the time etc, then throw herself such an ostentatious affair like this.

Sure, she can say that her friends organised it for her. But come on - if she really had anxiety to the extent she claims, why would her friends throw her something like this? They wouldn’t. If she really was poor little anxious Sophie, this baby shower would have been at someone’s house, or a restaurant/cafe. Not at a wedding venue with a professional photographer.

I don’t know if it’s because I’m heavily pregnant myself, but she’s making me so angry lately. I’m so thankful that this isn’t my first pregnancy because I would find it so hard not to compare my life to hers. I’m worried for all her young followers who are on their first pregnancy, and might be worrying that they don’t have pristine, perfectly folded white sleepsuits in a £1000 set of drawers, or £90 mobiles hanging above their cots.

Everyone’s right - she’s just not relatable. And I don’t know what Gleam are playing at, as her demographic is the women she’s currently alienating.
I’m not pregnant and she’s making me angry too, she’s rubbing it in people’s faces

Reactions: 16

Because if she reveals too much before it is all laid out in its glossy glory in a magazine then she won't receive her pay cheque!! 😡

Reactions: 15
Just out of curiosity how do we know her wedding dress was gifted?! She wasn’t that big when she got married?! Also what’s this IVF stuff that @Therealhousewifeofherts apparently knows about?! I’m learning so much lol
You look on their website.
Every single couple say they had an amazing day- how happy they are marrying the love of their lives with their family and friends around etc. Sophie ONLY says thank you for the dress.
There’s other reasons that have been discussed on other threads wayyyy back, but I found this today, discussed with CHL and she agreed it’s likely.

Baby shower looks just like a staged photo shoot for a magazine. Nothing real about it, but then alll she had to do was turn up and lap it up. I’d be so embarrassed, it’s not right, it’s a pantomime.
And no friends turned up by the looks of it. Just her her mum and the photographer 😂😂
Obviously I’m joking but it looks that way. Hahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hardly a small business....
That is a small business. Very annoying but large followers doesn't mean a business is large. Large businesses are those who have very successful or multiple stores etc.
Still though, annoying as EVERYTHING seems to be gifted

Reactions: 5
That is a small business. Very annoying but large followers doesn't mean a business is large. Large businesses are those who have very successful or multiple stores etc.
Still though, annoying as EVERYTHING seems to be gifted
I understand that, but she has people following her who literally have a few thousand and would love the exposure. I just wouldn't be surprised if she knows this person.

Reactions: 4
Mr Hinch could of made more of an effort look at what he is wearing :ROFLMAO: No tux I am really disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You look on their website.
Every single couple say they had an amazing day- how happy they are marrying the love of their lives with their family and friends around etc. Sophie ONLY says thank you for the dress.
There’s other reasons that have been discussed on other threads wayyyy back, but I found this today, discussed with CHL and she agreed it’s likely.

And no friends turned up by the looks of it. Just her her mum and the photographer 😂😂
Obviously I’m joking but it looks that way. Hahaha

Who betting that’s she going to keep re posting these ‘shower’ pics for next few weeks like the wedding pic with extra soppy music

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Even the crystal pens made an appearance...not the one missing the crystal though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Where are all the guests? 🤨 was it just her and her mum? 😂

• Haha
Queue it was really hard for me to endure the baby shower but I just wanted to share it with you all guys atb
I think tomorrow she will be blowing into a paper bag to calm herself. Hopefully, the dog has tit in it first.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.