Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the baby is allergic to the dog I wonder which one she would get rid of :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are we all watching a different person to Manchester M? This is taken from Twitter, (didn’t hide their name) having googled #MrsHinch so it’s available for all to see
Are they being sarcastic? Or are they generally that stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The red highlighter is out !!

1) product placement of the Prosecco. 😊 And Ad for the photographer.
2) cake gifted. Letters. Gifted. Ad for photographer.
3) correctly labelled gifted. But it is another gift. She didn’t even pay for her own bleeping mirror!! Photographer ad.
4) another list of GIFTS. 🙄🙄🙄 photography ad.
5) didn’t even buy her cake. I mean come the duck on. GIFT GIFT GIFT.
Ad for photographer.

what a begging goat. Can get her wedding rings from Hatton Garden. Gifted a mirror and a cake.
She does my tree in she really does!! 😡

Reactions: 8
I have been following Mrs Hinch for a while now and I am ashamed to say, only now am I starting to see the light. I cannot believe this baby shower. Has EVERY GODDAM THING BEEN GIFTED???????
No she PAID for the "grazing table" aka a buffet 😂
Glad your seeing her for the Con women she is.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe I’m even asking this question. Is the cupboard now changing station in a cupboard in the bedroom? It never looks like there is any space for anything in their room so where is the door to the en-suite and the door to this changing station?
A GRAZING TABLE. I’m sorry, when did we stop calling it a buffet.
It’s cheese and biscuits though? Not even worthy of title ‘buffet’

Reactions: 8
Can I take a moment to let you all know how grateful I am for this actual community! Uniting in distaste of this manipulative woman. It is more of a friendship group than what she has with her shoppers, soz Hinchers...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Also, why is everything a ‘sneak peek’? Why is it all a big secret?

Why hasn’t she been telling her ‘best friends’ that her baby shower is coming up and that she is so excited? Why hasn’t she been sharing the details and all the exciting things that come along?
She always does this. Everything is a big secret and her ‘best friends’ are drip fed to keep them guessing and waiting to see the big reveal. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The grinch is very quiet today ... Baby shower? Gone into labour? 🤔 No doubt we'll soon see the professional #ad #gifted photos if it is the baby shower. 😂

The level of stupid in the grinch army is at an all time high today!!!! What an absolute bleeping idiot. 😳🤷‍♀️
Haha you are so right. I nearly choked on my drink when I saw the photography. I knew there must have been reason for her showing wedding pics the last few weeks.

Reactions: 16
I have been following Mrs Hinch for a while now and I am ashamed to say, only now am I starting to see the light. I cannot believe this baby shower. Has EVERY GODDAM THING BEEN GIFTED???????
Yay new member welcome 😃 spread the word tell your friends about us 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The red highlighter is out !!

1) product placement of the Prosecco. 😊 And Ad for the photographer.
2) cake gifted. Letters. Gifted. Ad for photographer.
3) correctly labelled gifted. But it is another gift. She didn’t even pay for her own bleeping mirror!! Photographer ad.
4) another list of GIFTS. 🙄🙄🙄 photography ad.
5) didn’t even buy her cake. I mean come the duck on. GIFT GIFT GIFT.
Ad for photographer.

what a begging goat. Can get her wedding rings from Hatton Garden. Gifted a mirror and a cake.
In picture 2 you also have the balloons and the centrepiece flowers (in grey pots 🙄)...

Reactions: 7
Yeah but why do people gift her so much. That’s what I don’t understand. She’s nothing special
Because she supposedly has 2.5 million followers, so advertising to at least half of those everytime she mentions them, it's a sad world we live in 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Just out of curiosity how do we know her wedding dress was gifted?! She wasn’t that big when she got married?! Also what’s this IVF stuff that @Therealhousewifeofherts apparently knows about?! I’m learning so much lol

Reactions: 5
Baby shower looks just like a staged photo shoot for a magazine. Nothing real about it, but then alll she had to do was turn up and lap it up. I’d be so embarrassed, it’s not right, it’s a pantomime.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.