Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well her wedding rings were from Hatton garden.
Her wedding dress was gifted.
She was proposed to in a helicopter.

She isn’t the girl next door.

And this baby shower screams *get me in the newspaper*.
Oh you will be Mrs Hinch- but not for the reasons you want to be. 😘

How do you know all this ?!?! Are you an uncover agent 😳

Reactions: 2
So true! I suffer from anxiety after a traumatic experience, I can tell you for a fact if you suffer you wouldn't be acting like she is, I struggle major presenting my univeristy work infront of two people let alone act like her! I know everyone suffers differently and but she's so fake its unreal!
Sorry about the spelling errors 🤦‍♀️ I'm so tired 😂

Reactions: 7
Just waiting now to see all of her friends at The Golden Shower. Waiting......waiting...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dog’s birthday and (sneak peeks of a ) baby shower happening on the same day ? No way!

Reactions: 4
Even her baby shower is one big AD .. Are we not going to see you having fun with your friends/family making memories.. you know just having a laugh

Reactions: 28
So true! I suffer from anxiety after a traumatic experience, I can tell you for a fact if you suffer you wouldn't be acting like she is, I struggle major presenting my univeristy work infront of two people let alone act like her! I know everyone suffers differently and but she's so fake its unreal!
Absolutely
I’ve said before- I have anxiety, my wedding I had six people there out of fear I couldn’t talk or stand up in front of more. And even that I was shaking the whole way through and my photos were done by a friend and I look terrified in them. Her wedding was an all out affair, as is this baby shower, there is NOTHING shy or nervous about this woman. It is all about performing and being the front runner.

Back on one of the first threads there’s a conversation with her sister that she says she will be insta famous. So she knew it would happen- she orchestrated it to happen.

She comes from money and has dressed and changed her face etc to fit in an industry she craves to be in. And will trample over anyone to get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her mate Carl, can’t have done her hair because he’s busy up inn manchester doing hair for the soap awards.

Edit - I read it to fast in my annoyance - I thought she specially designed the bridesmaid dresses. The designer just meant its one of their styles, that they made.

Dress is by the same person who made her bridesmaid dresses. Don’t most people just buy a dress from a wedding shop for their bridesmaids, rather than have them designed and made??!! I don’t know, as not been married?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Talk about over the top, she even had the flower wall for pictures
There’s nothing classy about it is there. It doesn’t say “ taste the baby food out the nappy” or wrap toilet around yourselves and have a laugh. It says sit still and pose and behave yourselves for my photos and get them in a magazine because I’m Mrs Hinch.

That’s big of you Sophie! Well done 👌🏼View attachment 20766View attachment 20766
Ironic that SHEEP graze.
SHEEP follow people.

She sees herself as a leader.

Just saying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How's the anxiety today Soph? I'm guessing your not feeling quite so needy today either,
The last couple of days have probably caused her some excited butterflies in her tummy. I’m guessing that this is the case given today’s shenanigans. Them butterflies in the tummy are actually really quite normal 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
She just makes me sick tbh... It wouldn’t be bad if she wasn’t a fake witch, being mean to her so called friend hinchers and just being bleeping honest!!! I wouldn’t say anything about her! But her life is as fake as Barbies and that’s nicely put!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.