Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she do all this last year for his birthday I have been a lurker on here but it seems each day stories get that bit more cringe and I had to comment after seeing the poor dog being treated like an idiot and have you also noticed these people are puppets whatever you say on here they then cover in a story the next day or 2 not just mrs hinch but a few others aswell.

Reactions: 17
Is the elastic under his throat...as with all party hats?? I hate them for that very reason! I have memories of feeling like I was being strangled wearing them 🙈
Yes it is. The poor bloody dog. Me too!!! I never liked them under my chin hahah. A dog should not have that on his head the poor soul

Reactions: 9
Hush little hansomes dont say a word
Mammas playing with this filthy bird
And when that filthy bird flys away
I'm gonna leave you on your birthday
When I come back well go on a run
You wont go again once baby comes
With CIF bathroom wipes I'll change his bum
Even though I claim to have none.
I wont tuck you in or hold your paw
All the zoflora has your eyes burnt raw
So hush little handsomes and dont be sad
Never mind me you'll always have dad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Does anyone else find the emotional songs she puts on her stories cringy
Ugh, so much! She always uses the most OTT songs to soundtrack really mundane things too!

She needs to save her biggest power ballads for when the baby is here, surely? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right ...I’m a dog person ok I get it, she loves Henry and I’m all for that (it’s the only thing I like about her )

And ok, it’s his birthday, but at the end of the day it’s a dog, and that dog is not going to take well when she’s had the baby and it gets no attention (I might be wrong he may get loads but for a minute...) I highly doubt that she will have time to do this for him next year

He shouldn’t be sat there with an elastic hat on him it’s uncomfortable for humans so I can’t imagine how irritated he is

Again sorry if I annoy anyone with my opinion, and I love that you all treat your fur babies on their birthdays, I just think this today was a little over the top

I don’t even think she’s wearing blue for the baby shower (I might be wrong ) I think it’s so she matches with Henry’s decorations 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

That’s my 2p, off topic ...needed to vent 😘

**EDIT ok I was wrong about the baby shower 😂😂😂 sorry ladies and gents 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just went on a looong walk to Poundland and what’s the first thing I see gurning at me as I walked in....the Mrs Hinch poster 🙄 there were too many people round for me to flying kick it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Here we go... More bleeping stuff gifted and what not. Bore off you begging goat 🐐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bingo, it was her baby shower today!! Complete with photoshoot by the wedding photographer...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s why the wedding pics have been making a massive appearance lately, she’s had the same most likely gifted photographer at the baby shower

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Just seen this on instagram about more small businesses sending her free stuff for her baby and questioning if she has got the stuff.
We all know there’s more who did the same! Not even a thank you dm,

Reactions: 11
So what the hell are u supposed to buy for a baby shower when she’s already been gifted everything she needs and more???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.