Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she’s got ‘Stock Check Narnia’ and ‘Stock Check Baskets’ on that bleeping interminable list.
Are we going to be allowed into the Narnia again? It’s almost like we’ve been saying on Tattle that we haven’t seen it forever
Or does she just mean the cupboard Narnias, not the garage Narnia?
Also. She’d better make sure she removes all her Cif wipes from her baskets before she shows them.
I’ve seen 3 times in her stories that she’s run out of cif wipes and can’t find them. Then low & behold, up pops another packet 🙄

It surprises me shes with him - her being so glam 😊
I think she wasn’t glam when they first got together. She may have been the one punching. Then she lost weight, dyed her hair and got extensions, braces, surgery etc etc and now it looks like he’s punching but he’s probably a decent guy and she struck lucky. Together they are the brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Hi I’m new here 👋
The way she treats Henry....wow. I have an 11 week old baby and before him my 2 year old shihtzu was my baby. I still love her of course but you don’t realise how quickly other things take priority.

Henry is a dog. He has his own room, his own bed, he is treated like the king of the house. When that baby comes how is he going to react? When he’s trying to climb all over her when she’s trying to feed the baby, when she can’t ‘tuck’ him into bed because the baby just won’t give her time to do that. It’s absolutely mad.
I don’t think she realises how much time babies actually take up. It can get to 8pm sometimes and the only productive thing I’ve done all day is sterilise bottles, but the baby is clean, fed and happy. I haven’t got time to be pining toilets and zofloraing my hole. It irritates me so much I really hope other mums aren’t watching her thinking they need to keep up with her unrealistic lifestyle.
I can’t wait to see how she gets on with these Hinching lists with a newborn. 😂

Reactions: 47
I showed my brother (he has 4 kids under 4 and I would always say his house is clean and tidy!!) her drawers of folded vests and sleep suits and he laughed and said they will probably look like that once a week and then when the baby gets about 10 months will love pulling them all out all over the floor. He also said she wont have time to hold the dogs paw asleep when shes pacing the floor with a baby

Reactions: 14
Silly question here, but if someone else has the name, Mrs Hinch, are they now in breach of the trademark and would owe her money?
I think it’s just in a business context? So just by having the same name you wouldn’t in breach but if you were to market yourself as that then you wouldn’t be able to. For example as an author, someone called Ann Hinch wouldn’t be able to write books as Mrs Hinch.

Reactions: 6
Hi I’m new here 👋
The way she treats Henry....wow. I have an 11 week old baby and before him my 2 year old shihtzu was my baby. I still love her of course but you don’t realise how quickly other things take priority.

Henry is a dog. He has his own room, his own bed, he is treated like the king of the house. When that baby comes how is he going to react? When he’s trying to climb all over her when she’s trying to feed the baby, when she can’t ‘tuck’ him into bed because the baby just won’t give her time to do that. It’s absolutely mad.
I don’t think she realises how much time babies actually take up. It can get to 8pm sometimes and the only productive thing I’ve done all day is sterilise bottles, but the baby is clean, fed and happy. I haven’t got time to be pining toilets and zofloraing my hole. It irritates me so much I really hope other mums aren’t watching her thinking they need to keep up with her unrealistic lifestyle.
I can’t wait to see how she gets on with these Hinching lists with a newborn. 😂
Jamie will have to do all the baby stuff whilst she does her 'hinching' cause if she doesnt her numbers will drop and the army will go into meltdown.

Did anyone else get emotional when she posted pictures of Henry as a pup or am i just a soft touch 😂.

Am i a bad mum to my dog as i didnt throw her a birthday party when it was her birthday lol.

Anyone else still follow her cause they are just nosey?

Reactions: 14
She states that Henry pulled her through one of the most difficult times in her life. What was this difficult time? What happened? Or do I have to buy the book 🤔
She is so absorbed she’s probably referring to when her Instagram
posts only got 300 likes. That must have been so difficult for the attention seeking bint, her anxiety must have been in overdrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jamie will have to do all the baby stuff whilst she does her 'hinching' cause if she doesnt her numbers will drop and the army will go into meltdown.

Did anyone else get emotional when she posted pictures of Henry as a pup or am i just a soft touch 😂.

Am i a bad mum to my dog as i didnt throw her a birthday party when it was her birthday lol.

Soft touch 😬
But seriously the way she goes on with her bloody dog is so babyish.
She used to always say if she was lucky enough to have a child so I assume he was some kind of replacement. Not fact just an assumption I could well be wrong but I just feels she acts so silly about him

I unfollowed a while back but still have a nosey coz her account is not private.

Another thing is that bloody fake laughing! How do her army not see through that? Worst actress ever

Reactions: 13
I think her wedding dress was gifted and that’s why she shares it so often.
Everyone else on the website talks about how amazing their day was extra and how they felt so incredible finding the dress of their dreams. And I mean paragraph after paragraph of thanks on their special day.
Sophie just says “Thank you for my wedding dress I had my fairytale wedding”

Even less girl next door now aren’t you Sophie. That’s several thousand pounds of dress.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I do wonder why she never shows her en-suite??
Because it’s probably the only bathroom that’s used. It will have all her shower products in there, and will be more difficult to make it look insta worthy.

And we all know that she can only clean clean stuff and that will be too hard to clean with it being used daily 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Soft touch 😬
But seriously the way she goes on with her bloody dog is so babyish.
She used to always say if she was lucky enough to have a child so I assume he was some kind of replacement. Not fact just an assumption I could well be wrong but I just feels she acts so silly about him

I unfollowed a while back but still have a nosey coz her account is not private.

Another thing is that bloody fake laughing! How do her army not see through that? Worst actress ever
There was something where she said she had IVF or was planning it. I cant really remember but maybe @Therealhousewifeofherts knows what I'm referring to, as I remember she spoke to MH about IVF

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is one of the first things that put me off Mrs hinch. Her cryptic messages. I asked in the FB group once why she was at a graveyard and got told by the army it was none of my business. But she'd put it on Instagram 🤷
For attention and suspense

Reactions: 12
I’m not a doggy person so do people actually go all out like that for their dogs birthday? Cakes banners etc?
I love my dog loads but i don't.
I get him treats for his birthday thats it!

Reactions: 4
She put this on her fb Year’s ago before they got Henry so she must still be using a dog walker

Reactions: 5
I think it’s just in a business context? So just by having the same name you wouldn’t in breach but if you were to market yourself as that then you wouldn’t be able to. For example as an author, someone called Ann Hinch wouldn’t be able to write books as Mrs Hinch.
I think it would only apply based on what the trademark classes cover, I believe they are clothing and cleaning products though I’m not sure for certain, though an author obviously wouldn’t use the same name, imagine the shame of the association. So people who use the trademarked terms for something not covered by the trademark classes would be perfectly entitled to do so, it’s only if it overlaps with trademark classes that there would be legal implications.

Reactions: 2
Silly question here, but if someone else has the name, Mrs Hinch, are they now in breach of the trademark and would owe her money?
The only example of this I can think of is the Kylie Jenner vs Kylie Minogue trademark battle. Jenner wanted to trademark the name Kylie, but was blocked from doing so by Minogue, citing that it could be confusing and could potentially damage her brand reputation. I think Minogue ended up withdrawing, but it probably would have ended up with one paying the other for the rights to the name. If someone desperately wanted to use the Mrs Hinch brand name then they would have to buy the rights from Mrs Hinch. Don't quote me on this, though. I could be completely wrong.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.