Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s big question - how on earth did Henry get £4K together for a grid post?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
No, I’m thinking of the morons that’ll put it undiluted in the oil burner, plus the respiratory issues it’ll cause!

I used to use Zoflora (diluted) to clean our bins, I stopped when my husband started complaining of tightness in the chest/throat whenever he did it! It’s not healthy at all, back to good old Ecover and hot water!
Ava May Aromas said something a while back about people using undiluted zoflora in reed diffusers I remember a story about it, so if they are doing that then it’s almost a guarantee it will go into an oil burner.
Zoflora actually tell you to dilute it safely by using 1 capful to 40 parts water (correct me if I’m wrong) there’s no way people would be doing that to use in an oil burner 🙈
I stopped using it here after it gave three of us horrendous migraines. Never had one in my life before that.
It’s dangerous stuff.

Reactions: 9
Ava May Aromas said something a while back about people using undiluted zoflora in reed diffusers I remember a story about it, so if they are doing that then it’s almost a guarantee it will go into an oil burner.
Zoflora actually tell you to dilute it safely by using 1 capful to 40 parts water (correct me if I’m wrong) there’s no way people would be doing that to use in an oil burner 🙈
I stopped using it here after it gave three of us horrendous migraines. Never had one in my life before that.
It’s dangerous stuff.
You are correct! I agree, there’s no way they’ll be doing that, more like one neat capful to however much water these things hold ...I’ve no idea as I’ve never had one!

What’s wrong with the odd scented candle, or good old opening of the windows for fresh air!

Yes, steer clear of all harsh chemicals, Milton is as strong as it gets here! 😂🤗

Reactions: 9
Yeah it be one cupful in a drop of water. To dilute correctly it would be literally the burner filled with water and a drop from a dropper of zoflora but it would still be toxic chemicals being burned.

Reactions: 8
You are correct! I agree, there’s no way they’ll be doing that, more like one neat capful to however much water these things hold ...I’ve no idea as I’ve never had one!

What’s wrong with the odd scented candle, or good old opening of the windows for fresh air!

Yes, steer clear of all harsh chemicals, Milton is as strong as it gets here! 😂🤗
I love the windows open, there’s is no better air freshener than fresh air. I can’t even sleep with the window shut 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My head is pickled at the thought of a company telling people online to put diluted zoflora in a freaking oil burner.

She states that Henry pulled her through one of the most difficult times in her life. What was this difficult time? What happened? Or do I have to buy the book 🤔

• Haha

Yes, steer clear of all harsh chemicals, Milton is as strong as it gets here! [emoji23][emoji847]
According to the boffins at P&G, opening windows doesn't get rid of smells and you have to use fresheners to get them out of the air! Funny how this is coming from a company that sells air fresheners [emoji23] But yeah, science!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she ever walk Henry? Sorry if that has come up before, new here! It's just i've never seen him outside that house? Or does she pay someone to walk him?!
Not often, but now that you've mentioned it she's guaranteed to say that she's taken him for a walk on her stories [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 13
According to the boffins at P&G, opening windows doesn't get rid of smells and you have to use fresheners to get them out of the air! Funny how this is coming from a company that sells air fresheners [emoji23] But yeah, science!
It make me so angry, there was no mass market of cleaning products and 'influencers' years ago and generations such as our grandparents and their parents, even our own parents managed perfectly well when they were cleaning, there's nothing better than throwing a window open and letting fresh air in .

Reactions: 20
They was talking about shaving foam as a cleaner on tv the other week, they said what a total waste of money it was to use as a cleaner, and as it’s basically just expensive soap there were better alternatives that worked better...please someone tell this lady...I don’t think I’ve even seen Hinch recommend this....Zoflora fumes has a lot to answer for 😂🤣
Seriously??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
She states that Henry pulled her through one of the most difficult times in her life. What was this difficult time? What happened? Or do I have to buy the book 🤔
No she hasn’t ever specified the things during the ‘difficult time in her life’ that I can recall. She’s said it about Jamie many time too ‘I wouldn’t be here without him’

Reactions: 10
No she hasn’t ever specified the things during the ‘difficult time in her life’ that I can recall. She’s said it about Jamie many time too ‘I wouldn’t be here without him’
This is one of the first things that put me off Mrs hinch. Her cryptic messages. I asked in the FB group once why she was at a graveyard and got told by the army it was none of my business. But she'd put it on Instagram 🤷

Reactions: 18
This is one of the first things that put me off Mrs hinch. Her cryptic messages. I asked in the FB group once why she was at a graveyard and got told by the army it was none of my business. But she'd put it on Instagram 🤷
Oh yeah I remember her being at the graveyard. When she said she wouldn’t be here without Jamie does she mean she was so low she was going to take her own life? Or does she mean in the sense that she wouldn’t be as successful as she is without him? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Their sales pitch for Fabreeze et al...!! 😂

Love the windows open, I’d have thought that Fabreeze just masks the odour, non?!

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah I remember her being at the graveyard. When she said she wouldn’t be here without Jamie does she mean she was so low she was going to take her own life? Or does she mean in the sense that she wouldn’t be as successful as she is without him? 🤔
I hate this kind of stuff. You can choose to not share that you were at a graveyard to your millions of followers. If you share, it's normal for people to be curious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.