Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! Let’s set up a Love Island thread where we can have a little chit chat alongside our Hinch thread ❤🏖

I have to say Henry as a puppy makes me kind of want to get a dog, and I am strictly a cat person normally!
I am actually very surprised we have never had a swipe up to the breeder with “I’ve had thousands messaging me asking me where I got Henry from...”
Sounds like a plan!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hello 🤗
So I’m thinking her relationship with

I’m not convinced they both sleep in that bedroom. What man puts up with all that tit (cushions) on top of the bed and the bed looks too small for 2 people .... there would defo be no room for 2 people & a dog ..... me & hubby & 🐶 just fit on a super king size 🙈
She's got a size 8 ass don't ya know!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The plot thickens....
He's had that ages. He just changed the name from his original account.

Should be marked gift. AD etc. The bowl I mean as was hosted from shabbytochic on insta (which btw I think is grossly expensive for essentially what she sells but good on her)

Reactions: 4
I’ve emailed poundshop, Zoflora and trading standards, and forwarded it on with an email to lfb and the head of nhs, just to show the dangers of chemicals being used.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
669 followers but only 1 post?? If u have that many followers surely u would post more otherwise what’s the point?? Lol

I’ve seen this mentioned a few times on Facebook group.... apparently it gets rid of the smell of pee since boys/men miss the toilet!! I haven’t tried it as my husbands aim is just fine lol
Have they considered bleach.

Reactions: 7
I’ve emailed poundshop, Zoflora and trading standards, and forwarded it on with an email to lfb and the head of nhs, just to show the dangers of chemicals being used.
Let’s hope that Zoflora issue a statement regarding the safe and PROPER use of their products!

Reactions: 16
We've got a rescue German Shepherd, she comes with a list of issues that you wouldn't believe, is harder work than all of my kids put togther and takes up a lot of my time.. but watching that video even made me want another!!
Luckily, just as I was feeling warm and fuzzy I saw him dressed as a twit with his "halp meee" expression that soon faded and my heart is slowly frosting over again 😂
I know take that bloody hat off him for god sake the poor dog!!!

Reactions: 6
Oh Henry, it must be your birthday. She’s taken you to the field for a walk

Have they considered bleach.
I thought the same. The last thing I’d put is shaving foam on the floor 🤦🏻‍♀️

Unbelievable, and to call it wisdom!! This makes me so angry!
It isn’t flammable once diluted. Still wouldn’t take my chances with it in an oil burner tho, I doubt it’s healthy to breathe in the fumes

Reactions: 9
Have it nicely saved for my lady 😂
The world has gone insane. Getting good at writing letters the last few days- might start doing it professionally. Haha.
Are you gonna do swipe ups for people to buy your letters 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oooo good call with the NHS!!

Reactions: 10
Are you gonna do swipe ups for people to buy your letters 😂.
Absolutely. And don’t worry, I’ll be honest and put #aff with all purchases, for full transparency. 😊

It isn’t flammable once diluted. Still wouldn’t take my chances with it in an oil burner tho, I doubt it’s healthy to breathe in the fumes
Nothing to do with being flammable- it’s the fact that when it’s heated to that temperature it can become toxic. It gets a lot hotter in an oil burner than it does on a radiator. And this doesn’t state what they suggest the water to Zoflora ratio should be. - also do you honestly think people are going to actually dilute it? They’ll think the smell isn’t strong enough with water in so put less water in each time. It is THE most dangerous suggestion I’ve seen from a business.

From their page - Remember, Zoflora is flammable when not diluted so do not expose it to open flames or apply direct heat.
So the less and less water people put on you are asking for accidents. I dread to even think of the injuries going to be sustained.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolutely. And don’t worry, I’ll be honest and put #aff with all purchases, for full transparency. 😊

Nothing to do with being flammable- it’s the fact that when it’s heated to that temperature it can become toxic. It gets a lot hotter in an oil burner than it does on a radiator. And this doesn’t state what they suggest the water to Zoflora ratio should be. - also do you honestly think people are going to actually dilute it? They’ll think the smell isn’t strong enough with water in so put less water in each time. It is THE most dangerous suggestion I’ve seen from a business.

From their page - Remember, Zoflora is flammable when not diluted so do not expose it to open flames or apply direct heat.
So the less and less water people put on you are asking for accidents. I dread to even think of the injuries going to be sustained.
I am fully aware of that, hence why I mentioned about the fumes!

Reactions: 4
Still catching up so not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, apologies if it has...

But why the duck is she doing ‘stock checks’ of her cleaning supplies? She’s not a bleeping shop, jeeeesus.
Isn’t she tho? :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been trying to use the last of my fairy washing liquid (switching from P&G products) and i suddenly thought back to when she was washing her artificial flowers scooping the suds because the water was green. Now for as long as I’ve been using fairy the water is never green.
How much is she using? Or is that just so people use it quicker and have to buy more?
Also how dirty are they? Surely just dusting them or even damp dusting them would work?
🤔🤔

Reactions: 14

No, I’m thinking of the morons that’ll put it undiluted in the oil burner, plus the respiratory issues it’ll cause!

I used to use Zoflora (diluted) to clean our bins, I stopped when my husband started complaining of tightness in the chest/throat whenever he did it! It’s not healthy at all, back to good old Ecover and hot water!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.