Mrs Hinch #30 While Mr Hinch has a noisy slash, Mrs Hinch keeps upping their cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@motherofdonkeys called it in her post on the last thread. Tonight’s stories are in the ‘emotional stage’. Tomorrow we’ll be on the “I’m an innocent girl cleaning my house” part, or maybe onto swipe ups.. :rolleyes:

24165F6C-632F-479C-8CA1-DBDE1A4E1BFF.png

Reactions: 13
669 followers but only 1 post?? If u have that many followers surely u would post more otherwise what’s the point?? Lol

I’ve seen this mentioned a few times on Facebook group.... apparently it gets rid of the smell of pee since boys/men miss the toilet!! I haven’t tried it as my husbands aim is just fine lol
That’s what they said on tv....for pee...but as some cans can cost as much as £3 or £4 because of the brand and scent...what a waste as other things work better .

Reactions: 7
It’s inbetween the bedroom door and her en suite door
I can’t believe I’m even asking this question. Is the cupboard now changing station in a cupboard in the bedroom? It never looks like there is any space for anything in their room so where is the door to the en-suite and the door to this changing station?

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how I’m going to fit all this in come Monday when Love Island starts again 😨
This!! Let’s set up a Love Island thread where we can have a little chit chat alongside our Hinch thread ❤🏖

I have to say Henry as a puppy makes me kind of want to get a dog, and I am strictly a cat person normally!
I am actually very surprised we have never had a swipe up to the breeder with “I’ve had thousands messaging me asking me where I got Henry from...”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This!! Let’s set up a Love Island thread where we can have a little chit chat alongside our Hinch thread ❤🏖

I have to say Henry as a puppy makes me kind of want to get a dog, and I am strictly a cat person normally!
I am actually very surprised we have never had a swipe up to the breeder with “I’ve had thousands messaging me asking me where I got Henry from...”
Don’t rule it out just yet 🤣

Still catching up so not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, apologies if it has...

But why the duck is she doing ‘stock checks’ of her cleaning supplies? She’s not a bleeping shop, jeeeesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello 🤗
So I’m thinking her relationship with
I can’t believe I’m even asking this question. Is the cupboard now changing station in a cupboard in the bedroom? It never looks like there is any space for anything in their room so where is the door to the en-suite and the door to this changing station?
I’m not convinced they both sleep in that bedroom. What man puts up with all that tit (cushions) on top of the bed and the bed looks too small for 2 people .... there would defo be no room for 2 people & a dog ..... me & hubby & 🐶 just fit on a super king size 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the floor plan of the bedroom, obviously the doors are open but you can see this cubby hole part that’s where the changing dresser is, Iv marked it with a red circle

Hello 🤗
So I’m thinking her relationship with

I’m not convinced they both sleep in that bedroom. What man puts up with all that tit (cushions) on top of the bed and the bed looks too small for 2 people .... there would defo be no room for 2 people & a dog ..... me & hubby & 🐶 just fit on a super king size 🙈
I’m still not entirely sure they actually live in that house.. he drops her off there (her office) each morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Henry has some toys, I mean I can’t believe it I’m so happy for the little fella.. I mean we’ll see if he’s allowed to play with them yet because I doubt she will have dirty toys in the house.. but I’m hoping he loves them

What a lovely day I’m so pleased 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They was talking about shaving foam as a cleaner on tv the other week, they said what a total waste of money it was to use as a cleaner, and as it’s basically just expensive soap there were better alternatives that worked better...please someone tell this lady...I don’t think I’ve even seen Hinch recommend this....Zoflora fumes has a lot to answer for 😂🤣
I see this being mentioned all the time on the hinch fb page. They reckon it gets rid of the smell of wee 🙄. I'm waiting for the day someone walks back in after using it and and someone has splashed some water after washing their hands and they slip and fall arse over tit causing themselves serious injury. On the plus side, it might knock some sense into them

• Haha
Gosh you poor thing.

The snark is strong with this one. I think I’m going to like it here 😂

So I’ve read, but it’s my crazy conspiracy theory and I’m sticking with it!
It’s wrong , they live there . Why else stick a ruddy great extension on the side ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m still not entirely sure they actually live in that house.. he drops her off there (her office) each morning.
Ffs 🤬🤬🤬😂

Gosh you poor thing.

The snark is strong with this one. I think I’m going to like it here 😂

So I’ve read, but it’s my crazy conspiracy theory and I’m sticking with it!
Please keep it to yourself. Rumours are not started here. We are not trolls. 😘

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.