Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
This is the same person she stole the Minky from. Difference between Hinch and her is that she actually cleans, cooks and has a real job as a teacher, so quite rightly enjoying actual Christmas holidays. Not just taking a break from pissing around with a waffle maker.
Who is the Scottish girl? What’s her IG handle x

Reactions: 4

londonlife24

VIP Member
Complete with some shite Disney music over the top with ‘so magical’ as the caption.... in reality she’s just been round home bargs and got the fake snow you mix with water and jimbos got the leaf blower on the go
Jimbo on the leaf blower hahahahahhaha 😂😂

Hanni-pops77

Chrishell❤❤❤ She was on the latest Dancing With the Stars too!! That was a huge profile boost for her. Like you said, makes no sense.
I’m also a big football fan and some top players including Son (Tottenham player and one of S.Koreas national treasures) has 4 million followers. People regularly travel from S. Korea to watch him play/ stand out side the stadium in London for a glimpse of him.
How does some nob head from Maldon who sits in her stinky tesco lounge set all day got nearly 4????
Oh I love Sonny 💘

londonlife24

VIP Member
As the end of 2020 draws near and we look back upon our Sophs best bits. I’d like to remind everyone of the time she logged on in the dead of night and spent aaaaaages deleting the Wiki. Only for one of us to have it back up and running again in minutes. She must have been fuming!!!!
Coincidentally, that was probably the hardest she’d worked all year, did anyone send her the 24k per post deleted?!? 😂😂😂
When did the deleting of the wiki happen??

londonlife24

VIP Member
Hes my boys favourite player. Hes just like you said down to earth and normal, I love Ali the most but I think I'm the only one 😹😹

Isn't Hinch a arsenal fan? Makes me hate her more
Haha I do love him but Alli is so lazy atm , he can’t be arsed! If Hinch was a footballer it would be Dele Alli . Potential there to do good things but cba!
jaymehhh is an arsenal fan but Hinch herself isn’t a fan

Reactions: 3

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Chadwell Heath is not far from when I’m from! Massive shit hole now

I looked this up and it’s true. So then me being nosey I googled her address and honestly the “private” estate they live on looks horrid. Almost identical to the one I lived on in chadwell Heath. She really thinks she’s classy. 😆 don’t get me started on how she talks the weirdo

Reactions: 3

Jbjb

You're a babe Shady - thank you. And she's a dick lol. Hopefully they have dropped her as well as Zoflora lol.

Thank you. How do the Hinchers not see all the pre-records 🙄 They'll have seen the ads today and just think Sophie got extra early special access as shes the Queen Cleanfluencer 🤢
She got dropped by zaflora?! What happened there? 😅

Reactions: 2

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
Buy a Sebo, you may find this one the lightest to use.
Cylinder £300

Upright (lighter than X7, but heavy) £250 special price
I’d have to get Shark to agree to take it back & refund me first. Already tried that & failed. But I’m going to try again

Reactions: 2