Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buy a Sebo, you may find this one the lightest to use.
Cylinder £300

Upright (lighter than X7, but heavy) £250 special price
I’d have to get Shark to agree to take it back & refund me first. Already tried that & failed. But I’m going to try again

Reactions: 2
Oh god I forget how much that annoys me that she got a new kitchen despite hers only being 3 years old! She’s such a wanker

Reactions: 7
I was looking at comments on Father of Daughters insta pic. Someone asked what happened to his wife’s inst....I’d always wondered what the site was that she’d got involved and caught out on.
Tattle was mentioned, so I looked it up....as y’do!
I read only for a few days, I couldn’t believe what I was reading about our sopha to start with...altho I knew she had changed to be much more money and ad driven.
So here I am now, I try to keep up with threads but they move so quick when she’s not having Deep Rest....wtf 🙄
Just adding to this....the reason I actually signed up was cos as a lurker I couldn’t see the photos being shared 😂
I was so curious, I had to get me an account!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t she return from somewhere.. DLP? as covid was kicking off & filmed herself sneezing into her phone and saying she had a cold but went out and groped everything in b&m?
I remember it well she did a whole fake bit about buying some nasal spray for the first time all giggly and nervous about trying it....

But the week or so before she had organised her medicine boxes which contained a different nasal spray 😂 🙄 so it was more stupid Hinch lies.

Reactions: 21
I miss Laura with the big kitchen!

What other characters have we created here? We all feel for Nigel at the ASA...
I know it's not a "made up character" as such but at least once a day the words "Jamie Montessori" pop into my head randomly and it makes me chuckle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Come on guys we’re never getting to 300 threads by tomorrow night unless we step it up a level! We can’t let her win 😂
What was it that brought you to tattle?
I have been here since pretty much Day 1, Thread 1 🙄
My youngest followed her at the time and told me to take a look as she thought she was funny, and at the time I was a bit down in the dumps and not feeling the love with housework and if I am honest I had let things slide a little (not so much that I needed to be on a Channel 5 documentary, just not cleaning to my own high standards).
At first she did give me the momentum to get off my arse and get back on top of things, for like literally a week and then I saw right through her and saw she was just a marketing machine and it was all an act. You don't get to be in your 50's and have cleaned a home for over 35 years without being able to see through the shite of some bint and her absolutely and sometimes downright dangerous cleaning "hacks" 🤔

My youngest and I stopped following her, but I saw a comment on Mum's Net about her and this page so curiosity got through better of me and we were only on thread 1 at that time 🤣
I stuck around, but dip in and out as I like to go back to my real life occasionally for my own sanity 😌🙃 but I do love all you guys on here 🥰
Your humour keeps me chuckling through most days so keep it up you gorgeous bunch of pastry trolls 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Please go to the Gretel highlight with the spider slap...
And watch the stories after about 17 slides in..
I’ve never seen it before but it’s her having a manic moment about Jamie going to the gym and letting off stream. She’s holding Ronnie and honestly it’s troubling
It is troubling, shes totally manic. Where was big Freda with the tranq gun in those days

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A Facebook friend did a rant "wah wah what is wrong with the people on this Tattle site, full of pathetic people slagging off Mrs Hinch. What happened to be be kind, I love Mrs Hinch blah blah"

I was like 'ugh I hate that hinch woman, what is this website...' luckily the Facebook friend included a link in her rant so I didn't even have to Google! 😂
Isn’t it funny that there are so many different threads on tattle but the sheep only ever care about Mrs hinch thread. There are threads discussing covid, there are threads for people to just talk about how they are feeling. But coz they are so up hinch’s arse all they think is that tattle is dedicated to slagging off hinch (it doesn’t help that there are almost 300 threads on her 😂😂😂). I bet they would happily go on Katie price’s thread and slag her off though. When they say be kind all they mean is be kind to hinch. Coz they aren’t even kind to other hinchers

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Come on guys we’re never getting to 300 threads by tomorrow night unless we step it up a level! We can’t let her win 😂
What was it that brought you to tattle?
I heard of Tattle through following Miss Greedy when she was ranting about it. I still liked Hinch but once I started reading the threads realised how gullible I was😒 Absolutely despise her now and can't wait for her to come crashing down. Hinch and Mario's threads have kept me going through this year so thank you all, you nusty trolls 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: no deep rest for us nusty trolls, got to reach 300 threads before the 2021 bell tolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else want to fling their phone at the TV when that bleeping Ariel advert comes on? Wassssshed with podsschh. duck off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.