Mrs Hinch #298 Covid Christmas. Pressure on our NHS. But for lazy Sopha time for deep rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked this up and it’s true. So then me being nosey I googled her address and honestly the “private” estate they live on looks horrid. Almost identical to the one I lived on in chadwell Heath. She really thinks she’s classy. 😆 don’t get me started on how she talks the weirdo
Ah good old Chadders! I used to work down the road in Goodmayes. Could you imagine Sopha around those ends, she’d get eaten alive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she have no original content? Her post yesterday was almost word for word what a Scottish cleaner had said in a video earlier in the day! Stained onsie surrounded by xmas stuff and saying how loads of people had already decluttered and put there Xmas stuff away. It was pretty much word for word. Get a life hun, gonna be screwed for content now elf has fucked off to the loft
I’m surprised she hasn’t said, “Guyzzzz, Elf laaaaarved it so much he’s decided to stay with us all year!! Isn’t that great? I don’t know how it happened to lil ole me but I laaarve it! Can’t wait to see what he gets up to, guyzzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I give those red ones to my 4 year old. He loves it. He’ll take anything 😂 Next year I’m getting roses and if they are tit I’m not bothering at all.
On the subject of selection boxes ... I did moan at my mum for not getting me one and yes I am almost 30 😳 i need to grow up I know 😂😂
Says something about them when they’re now 1/2 price in my supermarket 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s still on Instagram. She just liked one of her sheep’s post. So I imagine she lying on the sofa flitting between Instagram and tattle. I bet she’s never been so up to date on threads. That’s basically what this deep rest is for.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just read an article about parents putting together New Year’s Eve boxes for their children. Apparently there is a piece of paper for each month with an activity to share on it. What’s the chances that Sopha will steal this idea and claim it as her own?
Oh ffs 🙈

Ronalonadingdongs will be

Jan 1.1.2021 to 31.12.2021 throw dog food everywhere
Pretend to wave to invisible postman
Terrorise mother

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on guys we’re never getting to 300 threads by tomorrow night unless we step it up a level! We can’t let her win 😂
What was it that brought you to tattle?
I found Hinch's first literary masterpiece stuffed behind my daughter in law's downstairs loo. Assuming it was emergency bog paper, I wrenched it out and started to flick through it. It was so dire I had to know more. Googled Mrs Hinch + twit and voila: it led me straight to Tattle.
(turns out it was there to stop the cistern lid rattling so good job I didn't rip any pages out)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I personally just rub my arse against the window. Didn’t realise you can use cloths for this purpose 😱
Ha ha ha...I just coughed up a lung ha ha ha. If I did that...living on a main road, I think the bus would crash 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Come on guys we’re never getting to 300 threads by tomorrow night unless we step it up a level! We can’t let her win 😂
I originally was brought to Tattle because of the PayPal scandal with PTWM. I try to keep up with the Hinch thread but they move so quickly for me. (I have a newborn and a 5 year old)

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it funny that there are so many different threads on tattle but the sheep only ever care about Mrs hinch thread. There are threads discussing covid, there are threads for people to just talk about how they are feeling. But coz they are so up hinch’s arse all they think is that tattle is dedicated to slagging off hinch (it doesn’t help that there are almost 300 threads on her 😂😂😂). I bet they would happily go on Katie price’s thread and slag her off though. When they say be kind all they mean is be kind to hinch. Coz they aren’t even kind to other hinchers
There are some upsides to this site, I have started following some lovely people on insta because curiosity led me there from posts here but tbh I ended up liking the people. I don't get angry that they have posts here slating them, each to their own, we can't all like the same things.

When the penny dropped about affiliated links
it was MOD & FOD in their hey day - so smug I deeply hated them
I watched Hinch and she ‘seemed’ harmless then the endless ads and swipe ups for eBay started and I thought what’s going on, then I read how you get paid from eBay as well and the veil lifted
I also noted how she never even ticked the like tag on her devoted followers gushing comments just like SS ....oh they make an effort for the first 20 or so but then don’t bother the ungrateful bastards
Then I heard about a wonderful internet site where you could vent called Tattle Life and that was it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know it's not a "made up character" as such but at least once a day the words "Jamie Montessori" pop into my head randomly and it makes me chuckle 😂
That was class that comment
A comment so good you are torn between laughing your tits off and envy you didn’t think it up first 😂

Reactions: 7
I remember watching this at one point whilst also checking out review/comparison sites:
I can remember at the time the review sites basically only had Shark come out the top in the 'Best Shark' product. I think the Shark has a better run time, and it seems brilliant at helping bring the carpet pile back up making it look good, but they don't seem to be the best for actual cleaning.
Having said that, I've also had a s*** cordless Dyson. Basically I went back to a corded Dyson and find it brilliant and would also consider Sebo or Vax for my next one given REAL cleaners seem to approve.

Basically the Watchdog thing kind of showed that people are taken in by Shark's gimmicks, and that is probably helped even further by influencers pushing it! Who cares if it actually works the best for similar priced alternatives?!
The thing that really pushed it for me was that the ads said it was great for picking up dog hair, so I paid an extra £50 for the pet hair version. One of my sisters has a Shark & says it’s the best vacuum she’s ever owned. I know I’m not doing anything wrong, I’m 53, been vacuuming for close to 40 years. I had a Dyson for 10 years but that blew up during my dog’s first coat-blow. LOL. Until then it was a great vacuum. But the Henry factory is close to me & I know they make great vacuums but not sure if they can cope with her fur. She has beautiful long black fur but by crikey, it sheds!
On topic, at least she’s not fat & overweight like poor Henners

Reactions: 5
I looked this up and it’s true. So then me being nosey I googled her address and honestly the “private” estate they live on looks horrid. Almost identical to the one I lived on in chadwell Heath. She really thinks she’s classy. 😆 don’t get me started on how she talks the weirdo
Wow I didn’t believe you guys then googled myself! There it is the first google result! Such idiots making their life so public

Reactions: 8
I came here when Schofield came out, there was stuff all over twitter about him and Tattle was mentioned. Came on to read his threads then had a look to see who else was on here and was curious to see why Sopha had soooo many more threads than anyone else. I had never followed her but disliked what she stood for and was sick of seeing her pushed into my feed even though I didn't follow her. That's another thing that amuses me about influencers and their sheep, they always say don't follow people if you don't like them, well guess what we still get them pushed down our throat even when we don't.

Anyway the long and the short is I found like minded people on here so I stayed as it's so nice to know you're not the only one who can't stand the whole insta culture and there are still plenty of sensible people left in this world!!😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.