Mrs Hinch #295 On the 11th day of Xmas, Hinch gave to me, no content yet more footage of Little Ronnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THREAD SUGGESTION

On the 12th day of Christmas Mrs Hinch gave to me... absolutely nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Laughing at the queen of lies calling people liars for not cleaning the bathroom floor with a baby wipe on their foot 😂 i can honestly say i have never done this mainly because mopping doesnt really make noise and im also not a first class head

But i must be lying cause zophiepoos says so 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So as we’ve worked out, the Ronnie head butt with the fat dog was a pre record, because of the disappearing Christmas tree. So that means this mornings montage, the running, the calendar, the postman watch.... was also a pre record? As Ronnie is in the same onesie

• Heart
Reactions: 20
totally agree. We stayed at a hotel and a fire alarm was going off and my son still didn’t waken lol honest to god!! Plus didn’t ronnie magically sleep through the whole of Lapland!?!
We went on a camping holiday last year and the weather was so bad with the wind that out tent actually collapsed in the middle of the night, neither of my children woke up once, even though the tent was literally failing down on all of us and all the sounds of the tent poles snapping in 2, thankfully they didn't wake up because it was scary enough without having to deal with a 2 year old and a six year old, but I've always thought you make noise around them whilst they sleep to get them used to it 🤔 obviously were all doing it wrong 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who called it yesterday that they hadn’t seen the toilets being pined and the oven being cleaned!!
You don’t read here hinch...yea righto

Reactions: 19
So what do we think the reasoning behind all this sudden evening hinching is about? There is always a hidden agenda

Reactions: 14
She's back to full on braggy, showy off mode 😩😩 miss the sulky, can't-be-arsed-to-remove-herself-from-the-sofa Soph 😊

Reactions: 9
So what do we think the reasoning behind all this sudden evening hinching is about? There is always a hidden agenda
Think she's been told to step it up in the cleaning front to get the Hinchers buying the rose wonderland and her book because she's shifted about 10% of what they'd forecasted. Awks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know someone already mentioned it but it wasnt that long ago she found a non existent pube in the bath. And its normally minging from last nights bath bomb, she'll have had to clean it before and after the oven trays. And I'm not buying that shes lost her blue tray she normally uses. She is just copying content from other accounts.
The blue tray she usually uses is in the garage.

You’re welcome Sopha 😊

• Haha
Baby wipe? What’s wrong with kitchen roll and one of her sprays she’s paid to flog 😂

What has she done all day why is evening hinching a thing? Has she got some weird book idea if your partner is home all day you can Hoover when the kids awake I don’t understand or has Jamie really left after her rant about how naughty Ronnie is as that was the last time we saw the happy family 😂

So she wears those buff rings all around the house kicking up dirt and spreading bathroom urine splash to the carpet.. nice 👍

Up there with dusting using Jamie’s dirty skids EVERYTIME he tit voice over advert is on I think hidden dirt hidden dirt.. why did she not think of hidden dirt when she dusted with pants?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She can’t mop the floor incase she wakes ronalongadoolong although she found it acceptable to throw flip flops and other banana shaped shoes left right and Centre the other night when she claimed (Pre recorded) she tidied the shoe cupboard whilst he slept 🤔

Reactions: 12
Hang on.. Sopha is using a wet wipe on the bottom of her slipper to mop the bathroom floor so she doesn’t wake Ronnie up?! 🧐🤯 don’t know about everyone else but my mop does not make a sound. Does Sopha have a special mop with a jet engine attached to hers?!

I would just like to add that slipper is making more noise then any mop. Also I have never used a wipe on the bottom of a slipper to clean a floor. I am not a lazy cow like you Sopha ✌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Is she for real btw, anyone who says they haven’t done that is lying?! I have never and will never “mop” the floor with a single baby wipe, because a) a baby wipe is designed to clean a baby’s skin I.e there is no surfactant in it to actually clean the floor so it would be a pointless task. And b) if my baby slept and I had nothing better to do I would also sleep, or watch tv, or have a bath or do something other than wipe my floor with a bleeping baby wipe what an actual prick trying to act all relatable. What ever happened to her must have cif ocean breeze bathroom wipes?! Would they not be more suitable than a baby wipe?! And even at that I still wouldn’t get on my knees - and no I don’t own a pair of buff tings of whatever she calls them because I’m not a twit

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can honestly say I've never wiped the bathroom floor with a baby wipe with my foot!? And she calls herself a cleaner.... 😳

• Haha
I have a sneaky feeling it’s all due to the upcoming pregnancy reveal.. “that explains the odd evening cleaning! I’m nesting guyyyyzzzzzz”

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.