Mrs Hinch #295 On the 11th day of Xmas, Hinch gave to me, no content yet more footage of Little Ronnie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 42 and I've never cooked a roast dinner or spent a Christmas without my parents and I am also in Tier 4 but you know what, I'm not on Instagram crying about it. I will be indoors on Christmas Day and I will have food to eat. It won't be like a normal Christmas but it isn't going to be like a normal Christmas for most people this year so you just get on with it. At least she has got Jamie there to help her, I can't see my boyfriend over Christmas because we don't live together, even though after 14 years we've actually been together longer than most married couples!
We're both working nights Christmas day and having steak for dinner with my 3 family members (in Wales we're allowed one bubble); last minute decision after the pub have had to close due to cancellations. (Its a stones throw from our house too 😭)
Its just one day out of 365, certain people need to realise that and count themselves lucky they have what they have every Christmas and year not just during a pandemic 😐

Reactions: 12
The ‘accident’ is coming. Henry is using his body language to clearly say, Leave me alone! It’s not at all cute, my heart was in my mouth, terrified to watch but had to. That boy is going to be left with a badly scarred face. Henry has had enough. He’s doing nothing wrong, he is telling you to get the kid out of his face, Sophie, & you’re not listening to him! You claim to love them both but you clearly love neither & you have zero respect for the dog. Get him a crate, let him go upstairs, give him a safe space where your kid can’t poke him, prod him, stare him out, put his head against his. Absolute airhead!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think they’re ghosting me. I’ve not had a reply for a couple of weeks now 😩 I wonder if she’s been in their stationary cupboard to bribe them? 🤔
Have you checked your junk/spam folder? My acknowledgement went there last night, found it this morning

Reactions: 4
@shadyessex33 I am not one whom knows the finer rules of the ASA, but if she takes a photo of garnier products, even if the bottles are turned around, essentially showing them to her platform and doesn’t mark it as an ad, is that violating the rules of the ASA? Not sure if this is one for Nigel at the ASA or not because she’s shown multiple garnier products here 😂😂

View attachment 356845
Hahaha Shady, Tattle's very own ASA liason officer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Would she ever bother to learn to make soup herself? Those tins are so high in sugar and salt 😅 Then again, its the same woman who eats pasta in a jug lol
Vestie had a #gifted soup maker. He must have used it about three times and it was never seen again. Rumour has it that it eloped with Polly! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've got one of those paralytic cleaning ovens - and to be fair, they do make a hell of a stink when you clean them: nearly gassed the cat last time, so I just clean it as a normal one. But I'd NEVER do it just before Christmas - her turkey is going to taste of chemicals. Freebie tip Soph - and feel free to steal it (although you haven't read Tattle since 1066) put a cut up lemon in a Pyrex bowl and bung it on High for half an hour. You're welcome.
Well there is tomorrow’s pre record for her to do 😂😂 so helpful x

Reactions: 4
Why didn’t sopha just get her sponsored by flash mop out?? Or have they exceeded their monthly credits and need to pay her another 24k to get some PR round here 🤣

Vestie had a #gifted soup maker. He must have used it about three times and it was never seen again. Rumour has it that it eloped with Polly! 🤣
Definitely on eBay with 95% of her other gifted items.

Reactions: 13
You know what would salvage 2020 for me? If their postman was actually a secret pastry troll and confirmed that she’s a liar and Henry and Ronnie are performing monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Have we seen the fish lately? Sophie please show flip and flop, I genuinely concerned for them, and all their babies! where are they????????😂

Reactions: 15
Ronnie is allowed to run to her, strategically placed on said chair, Ma is the postman who collects him and he leaves for the day with her only to return when Sopha (love that name) is ready after pre recording her life up until 31st jan 2021
OH my GOD of course its Mummyahoo!!!!! After she drops Ronron off and gives Sopher her morning bitty she gives them a wave through the window!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The ‘accident’ is coming. Henry is using his body language to clearly say, Leave me alone! It’s not at all cute, my heart was in my mouth, terrified to watch but had to. That boy is going to be left with a badly scarred face. Henry has had enough. He’s doing nothing wrong, he is telling you to get the kid out of his face, Sophie, & you’re not listening to him! You claim to love them both but you clearly love neither & you have zero respect for the dog. Get him a crate, let him go upstairs, give him a safe space where your kid can’t poke him, prod him, stare him out, put his head against his. Absolute airhead!!
I wonder what she is going to do WHEN it happens. She will never ever admit it. She will never go on Instagram and say "I fucked up and henry really hurt ronnie". So guys if we ever stop seeing Ron's face for any legnth of time... we know why.😫

Reactions: 12
Me. I don't own a pair if mop slippers and I certianly dont use baby wipes for cleaning or otherwise.
This "night time" cleaning clearly is a set up. She does what we assume to be f*ck all all day! Other than setting up prerecords 🙄🙄
As for ronnoe sleeping... Use your mop you minging lazy cow 🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.