Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did Ron reach up to the press or bread bin to find the bread ? Is he removing it from the trash ?

Reactions: 17
This is what I don’t get. She has neighbours opposite? Surely they’ve seen all the coming and going and toing and froing during the last two lockdowns? Why have none of them said anything or reported her?
Probably screeched at them to not say anything or she'll put their windows through!! "don't you know who I am?!" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ronnie shoving bread at the dogs mouth honestly makes me heart go. He will go for that wee boy one of these days and it will be her fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi!!!!

Yes, sorry it’s been long. Labour took three days to induce! He’s here. He was born yesterday at 14.50, 7lb4 & he’s worth all of the pain ❤
Thanks for all your lovely words! We’re doing ok x
Ah that's lovely news! A mini pastry troll just in time for Christmas! 💖💖

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To my knowledge I dont appear to have seen a single toy out all day unless the dog is classed as a toy. I personally find it quite upsetting.....

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Evening pastry trolls. Hope you're all good today.👌🏻 Long day at work so just catching up. I see she's appeared after her few days off without acknowledging her absence. Just swanning around in her grey little bubble. Just being relatable hun.

Why the heavy chest? Was lardsomez sitting on it? What's her Christmas plans now we are in T4?? How will her hunz go on and know what to do if she hasn't said?! twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So her content is so dried up now that she's staging "mischief" by giving Won dry bread to feed to the fat dog? Unless he's got secret ninja powers I doubt he was able to scale the kitchen cabinets to get into the bread box and get a piece of dry bread so she's clearly handed it to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Mixing up the boys names I see lol. ‘Henry, he won’t eat it’
That's because she sees Henry as her actual son and not the frigging family pet.

I have to admit I have been guilty of shouting my daughters name while giving the cat into trouble and vice versa. I am going senile though. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That's because she sees Henry as her actual son and not the frigging family pet.

I have to admit I have been guilty of shouting my daughters name while giving the cat into trouble and vice versa. I am going senile though. 🤣
I mean it’s not hard for her to mix up when she speaks to the dog more than her flesh n blood son is it.
My gran mixes all our names up when speaking to us so I’m used to it too ha ha ha

Reactions: 9
Wonder how that bread got on the living room floor? 🤔 .....no one leaves a whole piece of bread on the floor - clearly staged, but then again she did try feeding the birds whole slices once! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s got to be a prerecord, she only tidied her spacetidy out a month or two ago....she’s got to be recycling footage today 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.