Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re in Dubai. I work here. COVID isn’t very bad here-but most people haven’t gone home at Christmas or last summer, to keep families safe and avoid bringing it back here. We’ll not see any family for 2 years (except on terrible zoom calls) as we were last home summer 2019.
We are in the Far East, same situation. Locked in and can’t leave or have or families to visit. My daughters are with my parents in the UK so at least they are together, they are better off than millions. It’s one Christmas in so many. One day is what I keep telling myself. Just keep safe pastry trolls, hunker in, eat, drink and hope this virus gets a good kicking! That’s why I get so mad when Sophie decides to get off her Sofa when things get serious and goes exploring... no sense at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel really deflated this morning, like I can't be bothered with anything.... 🥺
I know how you feel. My son has asked me to take the Christmas tree down. He’s refusing to celebrate without his Grandparents and said he won’t even acknowledge Christmas this year. No presents, no decorations, no turkey, he wants fish fingers for tea. We’ve all stuck to the rules since March so it’s heartbreaking that we’re in this situation because of other people’s selfish actions, Hinch included.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why doesn’t she just give him a pkt of crayons and let him go mad on the paper??
Because she wants to wrap presents in the middle of the effing day in what should be his play area. Why can't this wait until he goes to sleep? Like most other parents do???

Also wound me up that she used that sodding mischief music when Ronnie was actually being quite helpful at the beginning and she was sat on sofa? How much wrapping are you going to get done fused to that seat you idiot.

My own mother would be the first to describe herself (wrongly) as not having a maternal bone in her body but she would be horrified at this.

(Just a little more context here, my mother judges herself as not being overly maternal as she wasn't very good at keeping me occupied with crafts and other activities. This is BS as I have pointed out to her a number of times. She used her own strengths (taught me French at a young age and fuelled a passion I took through to university) and sent me to nursery, after school clubs to cover other things... but I'm 32 and the fact she thinks this when you see Sopha acting like her child is such a big nuisance makes my heart so heavy.)

Sorry for the ranty nature of this post but actually furious at the woe is me nature of her posts at the mo. Sopha, you're not the only person in Tier 4 and most, although naturally upset, have taken it their stride, realising there is a bigger picture here. My heavily pregnant SIL was in tears as she can't go and see her family, she's not seen her sister for a year, but she understands there is Facetime etc to make the most of the day nevertheless. With you however, dear Sopha, I feel like you'll bend the rules soon enough and it's infuriating.

Also wear 👏 a 👏 goddammed 👏 mask 👏 you 👏 tw@t 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ronnie is bored, bored to duck. Playing that stupid mischief music when he is running around like a normal inquisitive 1 year old.
Ronnie doesn’t want to wrap presents he wants age appropriate toys and games with his mummaz! It just gives me the feeling that she doesn’t wanna spend time with him. I can’t believe I actually used to follow and like this woman. She’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 42
I know how you feel. My son has asked me to take the Christmas tree down. He’s refusing to celebrate without his Grandparents and said he won’t even acknowledge Christmas this year. No presents, no decorations, no turkey, he wants fish fingers for tea. We’ve all stuck to the rules since March so it’s heartbreaking that we’re in this situation because of other people’s selfish actions, Hinch included.
Oh ❤ to your son. All this is so hard on young people. One of my daughters took lockdown very badly- there were several weeks here where under 12s were not allowed to leave the home for any reason (no exercise, school, shops, walking anything). One day I took her for an illegal drive to look at the sea from the car as she was going bonkers. Do what you need to do, and don’t listen to anyone who says it’s easy, nobody has been in your shoes. You don’t have to have a Hinch Christmas and if fish fingers and Christmas telly get you through then embrace it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has never mentioned covid let alone a test, despite being ill twice since February. She came home from Disney with cold symptoms and went straight to The Range and Home Bargains shopping while sneezing over everything, then her podcast with Chris Evans was cancelled due to her having covid symptoms so she took Ronnie to a softplay instead.

I have had covid, I finished my isolation on Thursday last week. I had mild cold symptoms, no temperature, no cough. She could well have been spreading the virus and she didn't care enough to stay in and get tested.
I tested positive yesterday I felt awful fever, body pains, migraine, exhausted I don’t come out of isolation until 26th. My husband had it before me his was more like a cold. I have not left my house since the 7th.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm guessing you're Dublin like me. We've been in level 3 since September, went to level 4 for 6 weeks and now back in level 3 and probably back to 4 in the next week or so. Level 4 means travel only 5km from home and as I live on the coast a large portion of the 5km is in the sea 🙈

Like you I'm focusing on the fact that I have my husband, kids, food etc and am grateful for that. I really feel for people who can't be with loved ones. Sopha saying her heart is heavy is such crap, she doesn't give a tit about anyone else's circumstances. She's just pissed off she can't now use her pre records, bragging posts and probably some big reveal she's been holding out on and knows her crap content will be even crapper now.

Not sure if this would be people's cup of tea but Sarah Millican does a thing on twitter every year for people alone or lonely on Christmas Day. It's #Joinin.

So glad I found you bitchilantes earlier this year 💕
I do envy you. It's times like this I wish I lived closer to the beach. My 5km perimeter stops at the top of the road to the beach.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Funny isn’t it how she gave no fucks when the north or Wales were in lockdown whilst she was bleeping off to see Santa in Lapland. Hope she realises she’s contributed to this.
100% this! Not a peep when Manchester was put into Tier 3 and Andy Burnham was fighting for full pay for furloughed staff instead of the 60% they were offered. Suddenly she’s all tears and feeling because it’s something that directly impacts on her. Selfish, selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Literally he starts whining a little (what toddler doesn’t) and she sounds all panicky and awkward? I don’t get it. I admit I wasn’t the most maternal person prior to having my little one... but jeeeeeez, at 18 months old you do learn to understand your own child
The thing is that isn’t true in her case. Most of us have no 24/7 help so learn as we go and by 18 months have at least a little sorted out but she’s never had to do everything for him or understand his needs coz she’s always got Jamie or Ma to take over!

Reactions: 14
Soph’s in tier 4 now boo hoo, no Christmas dinner with BarkerFredaYahoo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Single households are allowed to bubble with another household regardless of tiers currently, and I doubt they’ll take this away fingers crossed for you ❤
I have a bubble with my mums household
My sister looks after 2 disabled adults in one house so we formed a bubble

I can’t tell you the relief me and the kids are feeling right now that I am at their grannies house

I feel for all who are affected
I understand why the government have done this
But the mental health aspect is so important too

Reactions: 8
I have to say I don’t disagree with her wrapping during the day whilst Ronnie is awake, I don’t believe it’s healthy to teach Children that all of your time is theirs. But the poor Child looked like he actually wanted to help, she could have made it so much more fun for him if only she was able to put that bloody phone down and let him get involved.

Reactions: 15
Was hoping Tufters would whack her around the gob with this roll of paper.
Keep up the training Tufters, one day........

2020-12-20 (4).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ronnie is bored, bored to duck. Playing that stupid mischief music when he is running around like a normal inquisitive 1 year old.
Ronnie doesn’t want to wrap presents he wants age appropriate toys and games with his mummaz! It just gives me the feeling that she doesn’t wanna spend time with him. I can’t believe I actually used to follow and like this woman. She’s a disgrace.
Yeah why isn’t he in his shed in the garden 🤔 you know the one he loves so much and can’t get enough of 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ronnie is such a bonnie little lad I do wonder about this toy situation tho , when I was younger we was in no way as well off as hinch but my mam got rid of the dining room and turned it into a playroom for me and my brother it honestly was brilliant you could deffo tell kids lived there as soon as you walked through the door I still remember it to this day I loved it and still are toys would end up all over the living room and she wouldn’t care! She let us write are heights on the wall with crayon and said that if we ever had to move out it can easily be painted over , I remember all of this from rons age up till I was about 10 Where’s all the bloody toys?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has been said but looks like hinch will be in tier 4 so she won’t be able to see mad ma barker at Xmas. I’m also in tier 4 and I have absolutely no food for Xmas coz I was going to go to my mums 🙈🙈
For situations like this
Are we not allowed to do doorstep delivery/pickup of food

Or is that pointless in terms of passing covid?

Reactions: 2
It is the most irritating thing about her Mememememoire, how she bangs on about “it was my time to finally have my say” What the hell prevented her to have her say before? She’s got nearly ”4million people” who watch her stories every day. Or is that to say that her stories are fake, or heavily regulated by her management? Otherwise what the hell prevents her to say whatever she needs to say
And plus it’s not like she hasn’t put up stories before holding up her middle finger to the trolls, so it’s not like she hasn’t been “having her say” before. What an ultimate head.
and even then “her say” was very vauge like what exactly did she reveal? Not much!!

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell, she’s right pushing this “when we can give presents out” isn’t she. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much 🤔

She’s shitting herself at being outted now because she knows how reckless she has been with Covid and there is plenty of evidence out there

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m actually bleeping raging at this today. She’s despicable. All those stories showing Ronnie in all his glory and how many of her? A big fat zero. If someone wants to be an influencer, then off you duck and live your life, but to use your child in this way without his consent (which he can’t give) is frankly out of order. Jamie is just as guilty as he hadn’t stopped it, nor has her parents. I have a particular hatred for ‘family bloggers’, but she doesn’t even blog, she merely sells shite and coins it in on the back of her son. The fact it’s so obvious she’s nervous about doing stories makes it all so much worse!!!
She can't show herself for a while with her teeth all filed down in preparation for her new veneers. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.