Mrs Hinch #294 On the 10th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me, an undisclosed fee from a charity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Sophie is upset about going into tier 4 coz let’s face it she’s going to spend Christmas with her parents anyway. I think she’s upset that she can’t do the things she had planned like the photo shoot or the train. Can’t remember what else was on her Xmas hinch list. Being in tier 3 she was probably going to do those things anyway and either not post them on social media or say she did it earlier but now they are all cancelled. I’ve just had a email from Lapland ( I subscribed to their emails last year) saying they were closing end of today. So now she definitely can’t do any of these things and I think that’s what she’s upset about. She has zero content. And with this lockdown she will have even less, if that’s possible.
Completely agree. She could however just clean her house for content. She could say “when I’m a bit stressed I like to just sort out a bloody sock drawer or give the oven a good scrub to take my mind off things” isn’t that what her account was supposed to be about??? 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
I’m jealous 😂 what’s it like in the good tier 😂😂
To be honest, I'm not treating it as we are in tier 1, because I know we will be in tier 2/3/4 within a week or so.. my family are from another county and so I won't be seeing them now... we r in herefordshire so I know the Welsh will try and come over here in the next few days for Christmas shopping and the pubs.. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Then there’s Joe’s bubble with his son (obviously) plus going round his mum’s, with & without his son, with & without Rex, there’s the 2 bubbles her sons have with their dads (again, obviously). That’s 7 bubbles in total. I’m sorry but if your kids have to have separate bubbles with their other parent that means you don’t get to have other bubbles. Tough. And I say that as a woman who had kids with different fathers, I am not judging her for that, simply the amount of bubbles
It doesn’t though, in the rules. But yeah, she definitely has too many bubbles, but the boys’ seeing their dads aren’t included in that.

Reactions: 9
Receiving a Christmas card from my 81 year old extremely vulnerable God Mother the other day was the highlight of my year. Not being able to see her is breaking me and I am constantly worried for her. She was always like a grandma to me.
God knows what it feels like for her son and grandchildren who live even further away.
I wouldnt risk seeing her let alone the journey. Anyone who has been doing that or similar, unless in extenuating circumstances is a collossall selfish c*nt.

Sorry the recent announcements have broken my already fragile MH and unlike that lazy witch mine isn't pretend for attention. Think I need a break from here and her 😭😭😭
If you need some support im happy to send you my number
I have struggled so bad but i have support the thought of people on their own just makes mw so sad
Please just message im happy to give you a call and have a chat xxx

Wondering if Hinch will be on stories tomorrow or over the Christmas period but I know she can’t help but brag about everything so I know she’ll be back , I just have to say though I’m sending my love to anyone on here struggling with these tier 4 restrictions and if you ever need to talk or vent your welcomed to do this on tattle! I’m from Yorkshire but I’m only making dinner for me and partner we won’t be doing a big family get together unlike what grinch had planned x
Im a yorkshire bird too ! X

• Heart
Then there’s Joe’s bubble with his son (obviously) plus going round his mum’s, with & without his son, with & without Rex, there’s the 2 bubbles her sons have with their dads (again, obviously). That’s 7 bubbles in total. I’m sorry but if your kids have to have separate bubbles with their other parent that means you don’t get to have other bubbles. Tough. And I say that as a woman who had kids with different fathers, I am not judging her for that, simply the amount of bubbles

The rules don't consider that though. The children of separated parents don't count as a bubble. Obviously it should be different if there is any level of contact between the parents (I'm lucky enough to not have to bother with my son's biological father) but I don't think the rules take that into account because both parents are allowed their own bubbles. It's been a worry for me throughout because I have no idea what my ex is up to and whether his behaviour puts us at risk.

I just want to say my heart goes out to anyone who is affected by the new tier 4 restrictions. As one of the first placed in tier 3, I know how difficult it is and I am so, so sorry that you are going through this, especially so close to Christmas 🥺 You will get through it though (Liverpool did), it's just crappy timing.

Except for Sopha. It's people like her, continually flouting the rules, going about their daily lives as if the 'rona' doesn't exist, that have caused this.

No wonder she's nicknamed Grinch. head.

Reactions: 17
This is me you nasty trolls - kind, caring and totally honest about myself as you can clearly see.
BARBIE.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It will be business as usual, the advent calenders, the kids running down the hallway and then the kid feeding the other kid. Then some cheesy quote about "we're all in this together" over a picture shes knicked from google. She will ask how we are all feeling, when in reality she couldn't give two shits! Either that or we will have the pity party post about how she couldnt sleep and has been up all night worrying, which will get tattlers backs up and we may just make 300 threads by xmas!!
Im calling bingo that she will still do some big insensitive reveal just before xmas!
If she dares to post about her christmas presents despite being "not ready" or so much as hints that shes broken lockdown rules, im calling her out on every single social media platform available!!

I’ve just had to send one of HCAS home as she’s in such a state. One of our patients contracted Covid whilst on the green side (negative side). We think it was a visitor as all staff were asked to get tested and we’ve all tested negative. We’ve had no other visitors except this particular patients due to the ward being locked down as she was deemed palliative but not quite yet end of life due to cancer.
Her death was quite frankly awful but quick. Her breathing was absolutely horrendous. No family allowed with her so my HCA sat holding her hand until she passed away. Her words to me as she left were “I’ll never forget the sight of that poor lady struggling for breath like that”.

An asymptomatic visitor likely caused this Sophie. I wish I could film this tit and bleeping send you it. Maybe then you’d stay indoors
Omg horrendous. Fortunately I was on maternity leave from march so I didnt have to work through covid the first time. All my colleagues caught it, all our patients caught it and it was absolute hell trying to isolate patients with dementia and other mental health problems in their tiny rooms for 2 weeks. The bosses had the audacity to blame the nurses for passing covid, despite doctors, bank staff, cleaners, hcas etc... frequently going from ward to ward. It was poorly managed the first time and we lost 5 patients to covid. I was thankful that I was off during that time and havent caught covid yet, after listening to my what my colleagues told me. But i feel for your hca, ive watched many people die over the years even though they went peacefully, it never gets any easier. I pray everyone sticks to the rules so we dont have to go through it all again. Covid woukd actually kill me, I have so many health problems I know I would not survive. Thats why I struggle to sympathise with hinch and all these other influencers who continue to break the rules for content! I sometime wish they would catch it, but not come to any harm so they can take this seriously!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Okay - one little white lie, I might have had a few tweaks here and there
1da3476e875e30c5d3063200bb8ebb2c.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to say I am exempt from wearing a mask for medical reasons but have decided I’d rather suffer the consequences and start wearing one when I have to face the supermarket next week
I'm the same. I have severe asthma and cough continuously while wearing a mask... but I will continue to bloody wear it! 100%

• Heart
I tell you what if I see any posts for her it’s gonna make me lose my head. I live in Wales and we are now in lockdown as of midnight. 7 hours notice. My parents are divorced and both single households. Love that either way I don’t see one of them on Christmas Day 😭😭 but I am lucky I am healthy, as are my family and one day we can celebrate things properly again.
Support bubbles aren’t effected so because they are single households you can see them or one of them can’t you ?🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 2
Sorry to go completely off topic for a second, but I need a rant and don't know where else to go as screaming obscenities in hearing distance of my kids just isn't an option.
I live in a country that's been in tier 4 lockdown since beginning of December, the infection rate is skyrocketing yet a huge amount of covidiots in my county are out and about demonstrating for their right to not wear masks. Standing along the road, cluttering the pavements with their cardboard signs, grannies in wheelchairs and kids under the age of 5 for hours. So far so tit.
Yesterday I found out my uncle and MIL went to a birthday party 2 days after lockdown started, because what could possibly happen - it's family and we know we're not contagious (wtf?). Turns out 1 person in attendance was asymptomatic and now my uncle, my MIL and 3 other people have it too. Want to know the shittest part? They all had "mild" symptoms and my uncle, a teacher at the local school, is now telling everyone the virus ain't that bad. I am LIVID!
I had the fecking virus in May and I'm still struggling with the aftermath. My friend's Mum died an unnecessary, cruel death and here are my own family members behaving like cunts - just like Hinch and SS.

I've no patience left for this. Done, completely done.

Sorry for the rant, thank you for listening

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 65
To be honest, I'm not treating it as we are in tier 1, because I know we will be in tier 2/3/4 within a week or so.. my family are from another county and so I won't be seeing them now... we r in herefordshire so I know the Welsh will try and come over here in the next few days for Christmas shopping and the pubs.. xx
That makes me feel better 😂 it’s crap everywhere. Honestly hope people don’t start travelling to lower teared areas and ruin it for them. I’m in London and when we were 2, all the tier 3ers were coming here to the pub / to see lights etc and now we’re all in tier 4. Infuriates me.

To keep it relevant, I hope Henry eats the entire turkey as it comes out of the oven on Christmas Day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Completely agree. She could however just clean her house for content. She could say “when I’m a bit stressed I like to just sort out a bloody sock drawer or give the oven a good scrub to take my mind off things” isn’t that what her account was supposed to be about??? 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I came on to say the same. I’m sure she’s said in interviews cleaning helps her anxiety? Even a doctor recommends Mrs Hinch to her patients 🤔 but sopha woke up with a heavy feeling ( anxiety? ) so decided to go out on a random drive? And she’s been MIA ever since 🤔

Reactions: 16
Has soph ever said she’s had a covid test? I mean surely if she had she would have shared the experience with all her millions of best friends online???? Remember when she said she had flu symptoms and went here, there and everywhere and never mentioned it again. I thought that was so IRRESPONSIBLE of her. Her and SS regurgitation the same crappy quotes, whilst breaching Covid rules. Funny how SS was worried for her gran who ended up in hospital. She (and people like her) don’t seem to realise the seriousness of their actions. Breaching rules and mixing could result in someone else being ill. You may not become ill, but you can transfer the virus. I am so sick of the likes of Hinch and SS.

Reactions: 23
All those thinking she was doing a photo shoot her Christmas card would of been done the first of December and posted out so all the poor recipients would of had the full month to enjoy her beautiful smug face 😂

I think she’s realising even her hinchers have more to worry about than her cleaning a sink and she’s gutted they won’t have the money to blow on her home range!! Oh and how dare she act upset when she’s broken all the rules and I remember her laying in the floor with her BFF Stace so we know she can’t socially Distance at all as she was stupid enough to even share the photo!!!!
Beautiful? duck all beautiful about that disgusting cunts face.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Like everything else in life, the cream rises to the top. Throughout the ongoing lockdowns, she could have and definitely should have used her platform to encourage her Hinch army to do good. Alas, no, that’s not possible when you have a diary full of pre agreed contracts that can only be fulfilled by spending duck tons of money, shopping, parading your infant son around like a performing monkey, showing off gifted tat, meeting with your management arranged ‘best friend’ and taking long non essential drives. Her ‘work’ is solely based on consumerism, it is and always will be fake.

I would hand on heart dislike her life. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if her anxiety is indeed absolutely real, as nobody can be fulfilled with this existence - it’s bleeping dreadful. No privacy, no REAL friends, the knowledge that you’re only as good as your last story, and the constant need for attention and adoration. Who in their right mind would want that? She may have millions in the bank but I can assure you, we’re all far happier with our real jobs, real friendships and real love. I wouldn’t swap places with her for a billion £’s.

What we should’ve seen last night was a live video to her ‘fans’ chatting about the Christmas lockdown, showing support and gratefulness from her to THEM and perhaps some raw honest emotion, with maybe some tears. What we got, is the usual tripe; screenshots of inspirational quotes and weakness that knows no bounds. She is essentially the leader of her army, but could not lead a piss up in a brewery! She’s only capable of shilling her shite, that is it. I honestly think she’s past her sell by date, and she’s proven that time and time again this year. She hasn’t used this opportunity to turn around the negative perceptions about her over consumerism, in fact she’s used the pandemic to SELL MORE - sickening. Move on Soph, it’s over.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Like everything else in life, the cream rises to the top. Throughout the ongoing lockdowns, she could have and definitely should have used her platform to encourage her Hinch army to do good. Alas, no, that’s not possible when you have a diary full of pre agreed contracts that can only be fulfilled by spending duck tons of money, shopping, parading your infant son around like a performing monkey, showing off gifted tat, meeting with your management arranged ‘best friend’ and taking long non essential drives. Her ‘work’ is solely based on consumerism, it is and always will be fake.

I would hand on heart dislike her life. I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if her anxiety is indeed absolutely real, as nobody can be fulfilled with this existence - it’s bleeping dreadful. No privacy, no REAL friends, the knowledge that you’re only as good as your last story, and the constant need for attention and adoration. Who in their right mind would want that? She may have millions in the bank but I can assure you, we’re all far happier with our real jobs, real friendships and real love. I wouldn’t swap places with her for a billion £’s.

What we should’ve seen last night was a live video to her ‘fans’ chatting about the Christmas lockdown, showing support and gratefulness from her to THEM and perhaps some raw honest emotion, with maybe some tears. What we got, is the usual tripe; screenshots of inspirational quotes and weakness that knows no bounds. She is essentially the leader of her army, but could not lead a piss up in a brewery! She’s only capable of shilling her shite, that is it. I honestly think she’s past her sell by date, and she’s proven that time and time again this year. She hasn’t used this opportunity to turn around the negative perceptions about her over consumerism, in fact she’s used the pandemic to SELL MORE - sickening. Move on Soph, it’s over.
This this and more this!!!

• Heart
My mum and dad live near Portsmouth and all the Portsmouth people have been escaping their tier to drink there. The police have never been so busy!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Hinch replied to a message I sent her saying why does she care, she will still have Christmas with her mum anyway. And she said I don’t have a clue and to spend more time on my life than hers 😂
I’ll say the same as I did to her, at least my children know what my face looks like and not the back of a phone ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.