Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Poundstretcher sales of P&G stuff down because shes only promoting it in other stores Home 'Barg', B&Ms, Morrisons etc, hence why shes now got a new 'fave', so P&G will have asked (paid handsomesly) for her to promote Poundstretcher instead ?

Reactions: 4
What a badly photoshopped photo...look at the dress at the bottom to make her bump appear huge. Sunglasses on indoors....it’s all that white and sparkly crap blinding her.
How the hell has no one noticed this
One of the worst photoshops I’ve ever seen!

Everytime I watch her now all I see is ads/product placements or begging ...... jeezo. Cant believe I missed all that before and got sucked in.

Notice shes chucking bleach down the toilet now instead of Paul Pine & wiped.... how long before one of her army do that but mix it with other toilet cleaners and stuff or dilute it in a bottle and spray around the house

Reactions: 7
Just popped back to say, the daft bint can't tell the difference between a pigeon and a big fat woodpigeon.

The one she has been showing her father feeding is a regular pigeon, perhaps even a lost racing pigeon if it has rings. If not, it's just a street pigeon.

That bird she put a heart on and said she was getting attached to is a completely different bird. By, she's thick!

This, ain't 'Harvey'. lmao

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 13
Some has just liked all my recent tweets about Mrs Hinch on twitter then followed me ....are you here new follower ? if so hi!! I don’t wanna say your username just in case but it starts with Mrs
The Twitter realm doesn’t seem to be as policed by her people!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Please dont make stuff up.
Yes she is pregnant. The whole surrogacy shite got dealt with on previous posts. We recommend all new posters to please read them. I see the same questions asked over again and that's fone we can answer again no big deal. But when the rumours come about it's very frustrating for us long term members to go through ot again.
If you see someone talk about a new house or surrogacy etc dont just quote and go along because it just feeds the 'troll' title we have here already.
Ask where did you see this. Do you have a ss
If the answer is from someone else or I have no ss then you may aswell just wipe your ass with the information. Same with people saying MH called me a Cxxt or any other nasty messages they claim to have. Ss or it's not true.

Reactions: 20
No no please go on

Reactions: 10
The hiding behind a filter is another money making scheme. The media can’t screenshot it and use it can they? They have to approach her and try to get a non filtered picture she’s money money money. Nothing for free.... not unless it’s taking anyway!

Reactions: 7
That video where she is detoll spraying Jamie’s clothes she says “when you go out tonight”. Yet another thing we say on here about her not allowing him out, or at least him not seeming to go out much and voila tonight Jamie, you shall go to the ball!!

Reactions: 9
When she actually promotes companies that she’s used, a lot of them are nearby her. Like the storage man - unless you live in Maldon how does he benefit from her realistically? A few followers will do nothing if none of those actually book him. She’s not helped anyone the dozy bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.