Mrs Hinch #29 Gretal keeps 'itching and your persona is glitching

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I’ve said this before. Probably had plans drawn up for free by an architect for a shout out and she will charge a building company to promote them for all the works. So she will probably actually make on the extension. Everything inside it too will be gifted no doubt and a fee charged also to the companies who gifted. I wouldn’t put anything past her 🤔
Yep!
Can almost guarantee it. She said “All will soon be revealed...” the other day. She probably just working on her commissions and how much she’s going to sell the extension and baby photos now for.

Reactions: 8
Is the extension on her house quite large? Tried having a look on maldon council website. Couldn’t find it. Even a small 2 storey extension makes a lot of extra space for poor baby ginch

Reactions: 4
Is the extension on her house quite large? Tried having a look on maldon council website. Couldn’t find it. Even a small 2 storey extension makes a lot of extra space for poor baby ginch
Will be a 4 bedroom house with a dining room seperate to kitchen and a massive living room.

Reactions: 3
It was the influencer of the year awards last night- Hinch has gone quiet hasn’t she? She didn’t even attend- or win.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
It was the influencer of the year awards last night- Hinch has gone quiet hasn’t she? She didn’t even attend- or win.
Did she not win? I assumed Gleam would have engineered her to win since most of the nominees in that category were from the Gleam stable too

Reactions: 9
I'm quite pleased its been approved. Good ole relatable Soph is a thing of the passed. So many people are waking up to who she really is and what her goal always was. They're getting fed up with the swipe ups, the Ads and the constant high end freebies.
Look at the influx here after the latest grid post and electric meter story, even long term followers are getting fed up and voicing an opinion (that's opinion, not bullying or being jealous).
When they see a huge extention being done on top of having a new baby, and all the new appliances and furniture that's #gifted and sold to them more will wake up from their chemical induced comas.

This will be her downfall..that and her crappy attitude.
Her throwing shade at where she changes JJ's bummy was confrontational.
Some comments about it looked to be by fans just casually mentioning by experience that it might not be used. They'll think its aimed at them. Imagine being her 'mate', thinking #wereallinthistogether and offering advice and then seeing that story. You'd be gutted.
The public are fickle things, shes breaking them down herself.
Popcorn at the ready guuuys!!🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
She’ll be thinking about her outburst from yesterday and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear her say she’s feeling down and a bit sad today, using emotional manipulation to keep the fans on side.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
She’ll be thinking about her outburst from yesterday and I wouldn’t be surprised to hear her say she’s feeling down and emotional today, using emotional manipulation to keep the fans on side.
Yes I was going to say expect an anxiety attack today. She camt keep her hormones in check so expect some more outbursts like yesterday.
I can picture her at home walking around ranting at Jamie and him saying I know love and half listening while she repeats her self and about how awful insta mums are. 😂
And her What happened to helping each other out comment.. Well Sophie who have you helped out. Have you done a giveaway. Have you donated stuff to a women's refuge. Have you interacted and liked any of your fans insta comments.
Nope. So the absolute cheek of her to expect other peoples help ✌

Reactions: 35
Yes I was going to say expect an anxiety attack today. She camt keep her hormones in check so expect some more outbursts like yesterday.
I can picture her at home walking around ranting at Jamie and him saying I know love and half listening while she repeats her self and about how awful insta mums are. 😂
And her What happened to helping each other out comment.. Well Sophie who have you helped out. Have you done a giveaway. Have you donated stuff to a women's refuge. Have you interacted and liked any of your fans insta comments.
Nope. So the absolute cheek of her to expect other peoples help ✌
Hinch doesn’t know the meaning of give and take .

Reactions: 14
It’s sad to think that half of her genuine engagement of story views is literally us watching to get material and screenshots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey
Had a look on the ASA website this morning to see if she was pulled up in this weeks rulings - she’s not there!
There was one company- called greys & co ironically- that had 40 complaints. She will have loads more eh?

Reactions: 10
Hey
Had a look on the ASA website this morning to see if she was pulled up in this weeks rulings - she’s not there!
There was one company- called greys & co ironically- that had 40 complaints. She will have loads more eh?
I don’t think she’s on the week by week ones because she’s under ‘-active investigation ‘
Every email you send, you get a reply saying they have an ongoing case about it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.