Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Every single one of those questions answers stuff raised on here. Why would someone say “I’m thinking of taking my nephew who is 6 months younger than Ronnie...” 😂😂😂 I’ll tell you why... because it’s been said on here that he was too young to go. That’s why.

Also... “it’s not just for children guys”... Lapland UK itself begs to differ... nugget. Good job she wasn’t paid to advertise it isn’t it 🙄
305F31BB-07DD-4D78-8684-7C49FB9785E4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37

LilacLady53

Chatty Member
@mammaof3 thanks for using my poll suggestion 😘
Was curious to see when people had joined as we have been noticing a huge influx of newbies commenting in the last while. So far on the poll we have 312 new commenters between August and now. There's been 232 in the last 2 months alone! This ties in with the time from release of her 'book' to LW and up to date. This really shows how her crying troll, on air fuck ups, lack of content, boring content, repetitive crap, beggy greedy behaviour is just turning more and more people off her and sending them our way.
There you go Sopha some free insight showing that what you're doing is really not working 😏
View attachment 344623
I had no idea about this site until someone who actively dislikes her posted in his stories. I had already unfollowed her, I remember she was pushing her memwar for pre-orders & posting screenshots of those who’d sent them to let her know they’d pre-ordered. I’d had a conversation with my hairdresser about how unfair it was that she’d been gifted 2 Sharks & loads of other stuff yet never offered anything to someone struggling. I’d been saving for months & had only managed to get one because my father died & left us all a little money. It’s a shite vacuum as it goes. And I just thought F*** you, you lying POS & unfollowed her. I came here & saw all these people who see her for what she is & I thought, yes, these are my people 🤣 Genuinely, it’s a relief to not feel alone

• Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I CANNOT COPE with that shitty music she is using every. Single. Morning.

What even is it?? It makes me want to gouge my ears out

• Haha
  • Sick

tablesandchairs

Chatty Member
Anyone else panic for a moment that it was Jamie writhing around on her lap under that duvet and she’d accidentally uploaded one of their ‘private’ videos? 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
OK so I have a confession. I’m a proud “Hincher”
I have been a member of this family since way before everyone and their Nan followed Soph on Insta.
I have seen the madness of her viral Instagram account almost since day one.
I never bothered with any of her books before (Sorry Soph) because I saw them more as being notepads but when I saw she had written a memoir I knew this was the book for me. It was preordered immediately - I usually read books on my kindle but wanted the hard copy to see the photos. I waited until 4.30pm yesterday when Amazon (finally!) delivered me the book and I finished it this morning!
Just when I thought I couldn’t love Hinchy anymore she pulls this! I cried! I laughed and now I’ve finished the book I’m so happy for her.
I am not the type of Hincher that buys everything she uses and I started watching her insta for cleaning tips (I am a bit OCD) but as her account, and family has grown I have found myself skipping the cleaning stories and watching her and her family - not in a voyeuristic way but the happy for her way. Ronnie is gorgeous and always makes me smile, I adore Henry and Sophie and Jamie make me laugh - I have the same issue with my husband leaving things all over the house. Sophie throwing his flip flops on the front garden is something I can relate to. That’s the thing about her - so many people can relate to her!
I know she has trolls and the bit in the book about them giving her anxiety upsets me. Why can’t people be nice?! I will tell you why....it’s jealousy! They are jealous that someone as beautiful and down to earth as her is a huge success.
If she ever reads this review I want her to know Jamie is right. She is beautiful inside and out. Ignore the trolls. Keep doing what you’re doing and I wish her all the love and success for the future - wherever that may take her and her beautiful family. X (less)
George (Fueltheblog)
George (Fueltheblog) rated it it was amazing
2 months ago

Ok, I think this is one of the quicker books I have read this year. Im not normally one for memoirs and really wasnt sure how I felt about reading one but after seeing the book in Tesco and being an avid Hincher, I knew I had to buy it and Im so glad I did.

Sophie explained ...more
Gemma (Bookish & Brews)
Gemma (Bookish & Brews) rated it it was amazing
about 2 months ago

If you know, you know!
Who doesnt love Mrs Hinch!? I have followed her on insta for a while now, love watching her insta stories. My other half and his friends at work went through a phase of discussing how much their Mrs loved hinching and how their lives were getting taking ...more
Laura
Laura rated it it was amazing
21 days ago

Absolute delight to read, love Sophies relaxed writing style and it really feels as if shes talking right to you. I have never read a book I resonate with so much, I didnt want it to end! The way she talks about her anxiety and dealing with it as a child was so relatable. ...more
Poppy Thorpe
Poppy Thorpe rated it really liked it
about 2 months ago

Sophie Hinchcliff is such an amazing woman. She is an inspiration to so many and she is just the kind of influencer we need in the world. All of her warmth and character comes out in this book. I'm definitely proud to be a Hincher!
Kayleigh
Kayleigh rated it it was amazing
about 2 months ago

This book was fabulous! I enjoyed it so much that I only read a chapter a day to make sure I didnt get through it so quickly. I also listened to the book through Audible and Mrs Hinch herself narrated her book which was lovely to hear in her own words. 10/10 would recommend! ...more
Chelsea Harrison
Chelsea Harrison rated it it was amazing
5 days ago

Such a strong and amazing women, forever battling her internal struggles but always thinking of others and being their to lift other spirits. I loved this, such an insight into a reasonably normal ladies life and just such an easy pleasant read.
Laura Greenwood
Laura Greenwood rated it it was amazing
2 months ago

Such an amazing book, I didn't want to stop reading!! So relatable and made me feel like a true friend 💜
Claire Cain
Claire Cainadded it
2 months ago

Loved it! Read in one afternoon cover to cover.
Load More Yourself Happy: All The Best Cl...
by Mrs. Hinch
See more books by Mrs. Hinch
LOL
I’m confused? Have I wandered onto the Rave thread? Is this punishment for quoting myself?! I’ll do better Admin, I promise 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

shadyessex33

VIP Member
It’s quiet at work today (Real work Sopha, give it a try some time) so I’m going to spend a while going through her followers and reporting some more bots.

Between us all we WILL drop her back down to 3.8. Think of it as a Christmas gift from Tattle babe 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Cheeseandbiscuits

Just re watched the loose women interview. “Overnight sensation” “Don’t know how this happened” Yes you do Sophie! A public account and a shit ton of hashtags. Insta posts of milestone followers at every opportunity. Stop pretending! It’s fakery. Own your shit. You asked for this.

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Wonder if she’s going to say that they went out today, I think there was a few places other than Lapland on the Hinchlist. This is Maldonia’s weather today & ours on the south coast too, so if she posts good weather then it’s deffo a pre-record. Or maybe she’s having she’s having a well deserved sofa day 😂😂😂😂😂😂
That sofa must absolutely reek of her eggy farts, onion BO, unwashed hair, fags and queefs 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Watching that video of Jaymee getting Ronnie out of the cupboard.......that’s the sort of Face and muttering under my breath I’d do at the end of the day when I’ve been stuck with the kids all day, I’m in the kitchen busy making dinner then someone asks me to come do something that my husband could easily do.
To be fair though
WHAT ELSE DOES HE DO
People feeling sorry for him 🤷‍♀️ It’s not like he’s done a 12 hour shift is it
He does fuck all except ‘look after’ one small child
No money worries
No restraints on his time
Give me a break

waffle maker

VIP Member
Give her some credit guys omg. I think she is the first person ever to have a dog and a baby and be married and tidy up. Goals we can only dream of.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

shadyessex33

VIP Member
What’s her last story all about? Have you been having a sneaky read on here Zoph, even though you’ve haven’t read here since 1967
Again, with the picture of the kid. Why did it need a picture of him behind it? She needs to leave it out. I really wish we had better protection laws for children and their parents pimping them on social media. She is awful

Reactions: 35

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The way she speaks to that kid 😂 I still can’t believe she puts these videos up every morning where it’s quiet clear the kid couldn’t care less about her. Embarrassing

• Sad
Reactions: 34

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
"I promise to tell you all about the mop slippers one day" They're a pair of slippers.. what more could she actually have to say?! Its not like she designed/invented them herself is it? Can just imagine poor Ronnie being sat down whilst she screeches "I USED TO BE 'INSTA FAMOUS'" At him.
Whilst sat in the attic going through her weaning scrap books with him. Telling him how much he loved lapland when all he could see was mummaz face and the hood of his pram!! How every christmas they walked 1ft from the front door to the post box to post a tea bag stained letter (that mummaz wrote) to father christmas. Then she will have to tell him he had a brother who unfortunately passed away whilst he was young, pulls out pictures and it's a bloody dog!!

• Haha

Be kond

Chatty Member
ALSO, if you constantly broadcast how happy you are, how much you love your family and love your life, then I think these people aren’t really that happy. Why does she need to proclaim her love numerous times daily, to millions you’ve never met? Could just be me over thinking it, but I truly believe a private life is a happy life. I 100% believe Sophie isn’t happy. Whether it’s with Jamie or whatever, I really think she needs to sit back and evaluate loosing her happiness, potentially marriage and sanity (the little she has left lol) if it’s worth all this.

Maybe someone should message Lapland uk and say they were disappointed that they offered hinch (and other influencers) free tickets. I personally don’t think hinch was offered a free ticket so maybe they will tell the truth.

• Heart