Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m having a lovely chat with pink stuff right now. They’ve basically admitted that she shouldn’t have posted that story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Not checked in for a couple days. Hope everyone is ok

Was talking to a friend online yesterday, known her for a couple years now. Anyway, I was just having a bit of a moan, just how I find it hard to keep on top of housework with 2 toddlers and a job (I know I'm incredibly lucky that that's my biggest worry right now).
Do you know what she suggested? Buying the bloody book of lists and doing a "hinch list"
Now I feel I have to re-evaluate our friendship. I must be a terrible judge of character.

On another note, I get married tomorrow. So I start off married life right, how many times do I need to look through the photos and create montages for the gram?

P.S on a completely unrelated note, how f*cking expensive is lapland UK - curiosity got the better of me yesterday and I looked. 2 adults and 2 kids on boxing day is £550!

• Heart
Reactions: 91

NellieBellie

Sophie - you are not a good mum. Your stories actually make me feel so sorry for that boy, he deserves so much more. And not more as in material objects, more as in his mother’s undivided attention, love and focus. I’ve never seen a child so dead in the eyes when they look at their mother as Ronnie. His whole life is staged for your content, you are literally using your child as a cash cow and a prop. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself, you’re an absolute disgrace. And this isn’t trolling, but day in and day out you exploit your child and have exchanged precious and irreplaceable time with you child for the Instagram life. The dog has no concept of Christmas, your spoiling him is for your own benefit not the dog. What you should be doing is focusing on Ronnie, doing stuff for him and making your memories for him. That boy will look back and see he was not only second place to Instagram, but that also his mother preferred a dog to him. Before it’s too late Sophie, sort yourself out and get your priorities in order. Ronnie should be your absolute number 1 before all else!

Random rant and serious moment there but I honestly cannot stand how she treats her son

• Heart
Reactions: 84

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Oo i wanna know
Queen Janet, lord and saviour, patron saint of Tattle bastards, went a bit off piste we think on Loose Women, put old Hinchy tits on the spot and said "at the end of the day it's a commercial enterprise isn't it" 😂😂 old Sopha floundered about a bit, avoided answering the question and made herself look like the massive tit she is 😂😂 Stace tried to jump in to help out and Janet shut her down "let her answer Stacey". It was honestly one of the best days on Tattle! All hail Janet 🙌

Edit to add the linky

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Like why would she turn down tickets worth around £300 when she takes everything else for free. She either was never offered free tickets but wants people to think that she’s a big influencer. Or she took the free tickets. Either way she’s lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
So as turf watch has (unfortunately!) now calmed down somewhat after her garden was shown in her recent stories I think we should all be on bot watch. I feel I have a renewed sense of purpose! I mean even if that’s one extra follower she has to pay for again that would make me happy, report bot, grinch loses money by paying for more to replace them.

Bot watchers unite!! (That sounds so wrong🤣)
We can have out very own Report'N Bots Saturday (actually even typing it the way she does triggers me 😅)

Our very own list, I've made a start but feel free to add to it 😅
20201213_010748.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Tootleboot

I just feel a little sad tonight. If I had her money and platform, I'd have said "yes, thank you so much for the offer of gifted tickets to Lapland. However, would you mind terribly if I paid for my own tickets but gave those free ones away to a deserving cause (children's hospice, last wish type thing) and I'll still give you a review" I dont know why I'm posting this because I know most of us feel the same. I get people will try to give her free stuff since she has a large platform and they get exposure, but giving back is nice too

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Makaraka

VIP Member
Really would love if the next title could be
On the 6th day of hinchmas, tattle gave to me many ASA complaints by our own shady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

mgh727

VIP Member
“Guyz Lapland did offer us the trip for free because I am important enough for that, but I paid because I can”

Not sure what’s worse, her turning her nose up at a gifted trip or paying for it and wasting more money.
Maybe she should’ve accepted the gifted trip and given it to a family in need perhaps!!

“We paid influencer or not” the fact she called herself an influencer. You’re a fucking toss pot mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

mgh727

VIP Member
“ILL HAVE YOU KNOW, I DID PAY FOR LAPLAND. ASK SANTA. ASK MY MUM. ASK MY BANK. ASK THE REINDEER!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
So I was thinking about what was left on Hinch’s Christmas to do list and thought I would help her out with her Christmas Eve story:

Twats ‘Twas a Night Before Christmas

‘Twas the night before pre-recorded Christmas on the set grey and bland
Not an ad being voiced over for 24 grand
Gifts for the extras teabagged and placed under the tree
Whilst Sopha’s arrived via a Selfridges’ delivery with its own little driver
A new play suit for Jaymee, boxing gloves for Ron
And a box full of processed chicken for the number one son
Sopha had chosen a designer bag to adore
But because the assistant made eye contact she spunked 50 grand more
Freda Yahoo in the kitchen preparing Aunt Bessie
Tranq gun beside her in case things get messy
Henners and Sopha on the couch, cuddling and kissing,
Dog balls on display to remind Jaymee his were missing
Outside awaiting astroturf, it was a cold, crispy night,
The pergola and playhouse rotting under moonlight
A sprinkle of festive snow laid down for all to enjoy
“LET’S GO LIVE!!” screamed Sopha, no longer so coy
An emergency alarm sounded in Gleam’s HQ
And content quickly switched to SS and her crew

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

WhatsTheTeaxoxo

“Soph what pushchair have you got” One that I practically have to fold Ron in half to fit in, hope this helps, ATV(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Be kond

Chatty Member
I absolutely hate influencer culture. Social media really has a lot to answer for these days. People like this lazy bastard are exactly what’s wrong with it. Take take take. Never any give (unless it’s free shit you’ve got no more space for so you either make a hamper for a raffle or have yahoofreeda flog it for you). Then cry wolf when people ask them about something like whether they paid for a trip or an item or call them out onunsafe practices. That’s not trolling, and honestly, if that’s what an influencer believes trolling is, then they are really not stable enough to PUT themselves in the public eye. Money or not, surely health, physical and mental comes before all of that? Not these greedy bastards tho

• Heart
Reactions: 64

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I wonder if Jamie will post a story tonight of Sopha cuddling Ron, saying how much he missed his Mummaz today. Just like his dog one last night.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 AS IF!
I crack myself up sometimes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62