Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So obviously she posted that pink stuff toilet cleaner before she was meant to as they haven’t even realised it yet so she deleted. But it just goes back to what our lady, lord and saviour Janet street Porter was saying that she has no brand loyalty. I thought harpric was her go to toilet cleaner. And wasn’t there another cleaner she used before that Paul the pine? How her sheep can’t see that she is a sales woman is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

mgh727

VIP Member
I’ve been a very busy bee today so haven’t had two seconds to sit my arse down, and I’m literally loving the fact she said Jamie is “meeting his parents, at a garden center, outdoors” like love the fact she’s specified all of that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Cupcakery

Chatty Member
Hmm funny she says she was offered tickets but she paid full price for them :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ Don't believe you Sophhh

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So I’ve been busy Christmas shopping today but just thought I’d pop on for two things :
Firstly, there’s obviously an issue between her and Jamie’s family. Why else would she not go to the garden centre (outside!) with them when he clearly has to put up with Mad Ma Barker and the Klingon niece every where they go?
Secondly, why does she show off about the fact that her house isn’t spotless like she’s proud of it? You literally have one job that you are paid millions of pounds to do and that is to keep your house clean and you’re saying that you can’t even do that? Not much hope for the rest of us who are single parents with full time jobs then is there if Mrs Hinch herself can’t keep on top of the housework 🙄

Reactions: 43

Souffle

Chatty Member
She’s pretended that someone has asked about her outfit so that she has a reason to tag PLT, get their attention and hopefully get to work with them. She used to do the same with Tesco til she got her way and she does it with so many other brands she’s desperate for. Makes me sick 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 42

Instaflop

Chatty Member
Probably too much gin, but when I saw people posting that Polly had been seen again, for some reason I imagined Polly was trying to get on Insta so that she can be seen by a cleaning trolley sanctuary (they are similar to reindeer sanctuaries) and be rescued!

Good luck Polly!

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Poor plain Sophie(definitely no middle name)Blunderland roused herself during the early hours and made her way downstairs to the awaiting mua's and hair sylists.She had abided by the rules and they were waiting for her in the rotting,damp pergoala,how she wished she had worn her snuggly grey lounge set with the high collar from the little shop down the road,but alas she was still in her leopard print set,vest top and sticky trousers.
As she sat on the soggy cushions her team worked their magic.There you go Soph,bit of slap and a hair wash,good to go.
Plain Sophie wanted to stay incognito for her special day out and dressed all in black with a mysterious hat,her second born wore the brightest red with his name emblazoned across his little body and her bitch did good and dressed down as per,determined to attract attention to the group.
Plain Soph had had the foresight to poke and prod the second son throughout the night and ma took control in the rear of the vehicle ensuring that he didn't rest,thus on arrival,he shut his weary eyes and snuggled into his tiny pram.
Plain Sophie was able to enjoy everything,she especially loved the reindeers.They had been so lucky to have been rescued from a sanctuary and put to work at a great commercial enterprise to be poked and prodded and made to endure the screeching voices of hinch and the like.
Having taken his child to see Father Christmas,inch gathered Ron in his arms and told plain Soph she had to leave,for it was a long journey before them,the stop over at ma's would add hours on their journey......

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Dunno about Sopha reaching her magical “4 Million” for New Years, but I’m pretty sure us bunch of bitches are going to hit 300 threads in time for 2021! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Fucking hell! Where’s Jamie? The bitch needs a little downer. It’s getting a bit manic. Nice to see she has swapped sofas. The other one must of been getting her bony arse groove in the cushion.

And why exactly does he need telling about theses slippers? Will you explain how you was a cleaning account that got boring so you decided to use him for content, hence ruining his school life as he’s bullied constantly? Aw lovely story Hun.

Another nice monogrammed tracky.

Attachments

• Haha

Pepsi

VIP Member
"some of you wasn't aware" "we was in fact offered the trip"
Her command of the English language is shocking. Author my arse. Penguin should be ashamed of themselves letting her make that claim.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gla30

Chatty Member
Here has anyone seen the tamagotchi recently? Think I saw it a whole one time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Just a thought... emailing the Pink Stuff could work the other way... she fucked it and they’re aware now but if loads of people email asking where they can buy it after the story has been deleted it could be seen as successful social media reach and conversion to sales so they might up her fee next time. Probably not like as she’s a total liability but don’t make her look more successful than she is.

Liz5185

I’ve just watched her last few stories about those awful cleaning hampers 🤦🏻‍♀️ I wouldn’t be chuffed at all to receive a basket of cleaning products and some random tat. Getting sick of her bleating on about Xmas now too. My poor best friend died the other day after being admitted to hospital with breathing problems associated with COVID so I’m feeling a bit more over sensitive than I normally would be this week 😢 but Grinch really does boil my piss 😡 she doesn’t live in the real world at all 😣

• Sad
  • Heart
I think Jamie probably cooks Ronnie’s evening meal too. It seemed like he was bringing Ronnie in the kitchen to maybe help him cook or to even feed him. You can see he calls Ronnie to come and he instantly follows him. Which hinch Ronnie literally stares at her blankly when she talks to him. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jamie is pissed off. She’s been home all day being basically a lazy bitch. The least she could do would be start dinner.

Reactions: 40