Mrs Hinch #288 On the 4th day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - A scarecrow tribute at a freebiee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think those were the crumbs she just hoovered from the toaster. I wouldn't put anything past that twit.
More than likely. Running out of content so probably thought she'd shove the crumbly contents on the sofa. What a sad life to have eh?

Reactions: 10
what the foook is that video that cleaninwithmariooo put on his stories a couple of hours ago with hinch&inch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we can take the piss out of Vesticles as much as we want but I think that wee boy adores him. The way he saw the grinch and legged it after his dad 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ooh looks like Jambo is fed up. So he’s been out all day with RonJonHattonOnePunch, with his parents, looking after him too. While she’s been wafting a duster around and lit a candle. Then he’s busy doing whatever and instead of retrieving Ron from the cupboard she gets her phone, shouts for Jimbob and films it. Aye well done love. But of course Inch high has to do as he’s told as she makes the pennies. Meh what a life

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF shutting poor little Tufters shutting himself in the cupboard 10 times a day!!
ok
A. hes not awake that enough to do that
B. who the hell is watching him?
c. why is Henners not in the cupboard with him to escape Mamazzz and unlimited treats

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just need a little vent so I’m sorry if this has been said already.
just watched “Tom Hardys” stories and the way he’s banging on about that fat duck dog being close to his mummaz, making out it’s because he’s missed her, no, you thick duck it’s because she has food. She is allowing him to beg and thinking he just wants to be close to her. How are two people this stupid!?

Reactions: 18
She's a bloody disgrace, shutting her poor child in the cupboard so that she can fish for likes on Instagram. He's nothing more than a promotional tool to her :mad:

It says a lot too that when he came out, the first thing he did was run after his Dad, and totally ignore his Mummaz

Reactions: 32
She's a bloody disgrace, shutting her poor child in the cupboard so that she can fish for likes on Instagram. He's nothing more than a promotional tool to her :mad:

It says a lot too that when he came out, the first thing he did was run after his Dad, and totally ignore his Mummaz
I’d ignore the bint too if I was him

Reactions: 9
Ok, folks sorry I'm busy stripping (the wallpaper) so posting the new thread now.

Go forth and tattle on that one x

There is another poll on it as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just need a little vent so I’m sorry if this has been said already.
just watched “Tom Hardys” stories and the way he’s banging on about that fat duck dog being close to his mummaz, making out it’s because he’s missed her, no, you thick duck it’s because she has food. She is allowing him to beg and thinking he just wants to be close to her. How are two people this stupid!?
Just watching it now, his voice actually repulses me. But he's mistaking a beggy dog for a dog showing affection. Of course your dog will be right up at you, my dog turns into a crack addict if I've got crisps on the go and if he was any closer he'd be down my bloody throat!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.