Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly having an “episode” today. Think it’s time for bed Soph. It’ll all seem better in the morning 😂
Honestly I swear it’s during her monthly or something they seem so consistent I bet if we marked dates or would always be the same time each month. Due a passive aggressive squash bottle rant and scoffing ice cream like a goat soon surely!!!! Oh and a good neck claw... I feel it coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I swear it’s during her monthly or something they seem so consistent I bet if we marked dates or would always be the same time each month. Due a passive aggressive squash bottle rant and scoffing ice cream like a goat soon surely!!!! Oh and a good neck claw... I feel it coming 😂
We are well overdue one. I do hope she treats us for Christmas! Even a little face slap would be in the spirit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Here you go, she then deleted it.

View attachment 339632
Hate to say it but I actually quite like that wrapping paper.. I’ve wanted a wee sausage dog for years, 30 years of age still not got one, so I live vicariously through just buying loads of sausage dog stuff or shite as my boyfriend calls it 😂 Promise I’m not mad... not hinch levels anyway where I’m making up people were talking about me down an aisle in the local co op😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her emaciation is worrying me and I don't even like her. I would ask SS, as her so called friend.... have a word with Mr Inch. No doubt would get blocked so I will keep my nose out. Soph, to use your best lines-
I'm not gonna lie, to be honest with you blah blah...YOU are in a very bad way physically and mentally.
Im 100000% convinced shes up the fluff! 'Slow day', sleeping on sofa the other day, looks like death warmed up in the micro for 5

Reactions: 7
We are well overdue one. I do hope she treats us for Christmas! Even a little face slap would be in the spirit
I want front row seats to the next pine fresh smelling, zoflora drinking high, zero grettle filtered zoph rant. I am yet to see one played out live, and a seat in here amongst like minded trolls will be my Christmas made 😆. How bleeping sad is that 😆[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Posting this.

Which is it Soph?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I really miss slating her cooking, she’s not made Ronnie lunch in weeks, where’s the turmeric at hun? where’s the eggs at? Where’s the yogurt, philly and tuna at? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's always been Father Christmas in our house and we are far from posh 🤷‍♀️

I always thought calling him Santa came from movies too so would agree it's the American name .
I don't like the term "Santa", seems too American - he's always been Father Christmas in my house and always will be. 😊
[/QUOTE]
He’s always been Santy in our house! 🎅🏼

You can see Jamie mouthing instructions to Ronnie to put the shoes away. I mean, it’s fine we all chat to our kids and narrate, but don’t pretend for a moment he is doing any of this by his own free will 😞
Even if he was doing it on his own, it’s not because he likes tidying, it’s because he is mimicking the behaviour he is seeing, that’s what kids do. (Sorry not being patronising to you, I’m sure you know that 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh their too flat for my arthritis and the toes are too narrow for my square plates of meat 😂😂 I’d be better wi the boxes 🙄🙄
I’m supposed to wear trainers, as per the physio, but the tops hurt my ankles. I found Converse narrow at the toes but I buy my footwear a size bigger & they fit brilliantly. Although that could be because my toes are no longer straight but trying to meet with my big toes for a hello & party 😕

Exactly! I’m a Nan so does that make me an old lady who can’t negotiate Instagram?
No!!! I became a Nanna at 38, definitely not an old lady 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So you may think I being horrible or weird but why would an 18 month old ‘write’ a letter to Santa I don’t get it?!? I have two children and I’ve never done it because they can’t talk!!!!
So surely ‘Santa’ just brings them something for their age or if they say love pepper pig maybe something like that.

Also children’s washing machines are often 3 years plus why is nothing age appropriate for him?

I mean I can dog at more but I won’t

Reactions: 10
Sorry guys I've posted the new thread too early.

my fat fingers I was trying to add in a poll.

Reactions: 2
Wait so she wrote the letter, posted the letter, will then go out to collect the letter from her own postbox and pretend to be surprised?!?!

hahahahaha that has actually made my day - she makes me realise my life isn’t so bad after all. Genuinely think she needs some sort of psychiatric intervention because she is not ok
Have just said a similar thing it’s madness

The sad thing is (among many sad things), if that footage of her answering the quiz questions was genuine, that means she had to be filming the whole bloody thing until she got some decent content - decent by her standards not mine!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.