Mrs Hinch #286 On the 2nd day of Xmas Hinch gave to me - Blazin squad and a Victorian dolly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to SS’ comment that she couldn’t live without Soph’s friendship now. Well of course not. Strikes me that both of them are more successful at fleecing their sheeple as a pair. Still not convinced that they actually genuinely like each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ermmm.......how old are "old ladies"?

Asking for a friend 😉🙃😜🤪
Personally I class old as 80 onwards. My Mum is 60. I think Hinch’s Mum is about that age, so I always assume when she says old she means 80 onward too. Imagine two old dears chatting about Soph with their tartan shopping trolleys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was a carer for paraplegics to start with when I was 17, I did tracheostomy care, bowel and then went onto stoma. I loved it. But I wasn’t there to have a job my dream was to be a nurse.
I didn’t think I would be good enough to do so eventually went to college for something else (floristry) trained and I do it from home but had kids. Whilst my eldest was a baby I went back and did night caring for young adults and 10-12 year olds.
never in a full face of makeup, always tired from my baby girl.
I missed out on a good chunk of being 18/19 because of my job then. But I wouldn’t change it for the world 🥰
You are fabulous. I care for my husband who is a full quadriplegic. Love him to death and I am so lucky to to have some help with his care.
I have occasionally thought (probs whilst drunk and angry!!) about starting up a social media thing about living with a person who needs care; the realities and the crap that goes with it “care”. And then I have quickly checked my head and given it a proper bleeping wobble.
I’d love more people to understand what goes into care, especially complex needs and the ‘behind the scenes’ stuff that no one wants to talk about. I admire wholeheartedly anyone that works in this sector; it’s bloody hard work and often soul destroying.
My stories would be full of
A) how to get adult poo out of bedsheets
B) how to get wheelchair mud out of carpets
C) how to get the red wine that wheelie mr Flump flings around out of everything
D) how to get adult wee stains out of everything

see....... like a cleaning account :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Going back to SS’ comment that she couldn’t live without Soph’s friendship now. Well of course not. Strikes me that both of them are more successful at fleecing their sheeple as a pair. Still not convinced that they actually genuinely like each other.
She’s changed so much since becoming ‘friends’ with Sophie. I’m not gonna lie I didn’t pay much attention to her before but if you go back on some of her stories she so different. She doesn’t do that stupid fake laugh that she does. I was watching her Christmas highlights and she was making Christmas crackers last Christmas and she’s actually really normal. She’s so annoying now I don’t know how Joe can put up with her.

Reactions: 11
Personally I class old as 80 onwards. My Mum is 60. I think Hinch’s Mum is about that age, so I always assume when she says old she means 80 onward too. Imagine two old dears chatting about Soph with their tartan shopping trolleys 😂
Phew!!! Thanks for the clarification
I will let my 65yr old friend know!! 🤗😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she doing the letter to Santa? Ronnie is far too young to understand or remember. What's the point? Oh yeah, it's all for the content.

Reactions: 6
My mum’s 75 and quite an up to date on with tech. She’s on IG but only to follow family pics. She hasn’t a clue who Hinch is! 🤣

Reactions: 6
My mum’s 75 and quite an up to date on with tech. She’s on IG but only to follow family pics. She hasn’t a clue who Hinch is! 🤣
My Mum only knows who Hinch is because I go into a rant whenever I see something she’s flogging in a supermarket. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s what I was wondering? Has the stupid witch uploaded it to the wrong account? 😂 what a prick
You can log in around 5 accounts from one phone and easily switch between them. I bet she’s got Mrs Hinch, Mr Hinch, First Born Fat Dog, Troll Susan and Kiss Arse Karen all set up that she switches between 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You can log in around 5 accounts from one phone and easily switch between them. I bet she’s got Mrs Hinch, Mr Hinch, First Born Fat Dog, Troll Susan and Kiss Arse Karen all set up that she switches between 😂
She’s clearly having an “episode” today. Think it’s time for bed Soph. It’ll all seem better in the morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.