Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minestronesoup

I think for the new members who are slightly concerned about how we pull Mrs Hinch apart for the smallest of things, they need to stop getting hung up on the minor details and our sick (but funny) sense of humour, and maybe take a look at the bigger picture. In fact take a read of her wiki page, that would be a good place to start and may help you when you choose to defend her (which is your right BTW)

We joke a lot on here and pick apart the smallest of things, but that is because long long ago we had seen through her lies and we all look at the bigger picture and the repercussions of that on her followers who idolise her.

She is a dangerous, cold, calculating saleswoman and she really does need to be stopped as she is so toxic for those members of society who maybe are of a lesser intelligence, or could be vulnerable for many many different reasons, who are less financially affluent than some, those who are maybe insecure about their parenting skills - the list goes on

She portrays herself to be "just like you" yet she lives a life that is unrealistic and unattainable and that is so damaging. But what is the most sickening is that she knows this and she planned to do this from day one.

So yes, we pull her apart, and yes we poke fun, but on the whole we are doing this as we feel she is not a nice person right through to her core

• Heart
Reactions: 97

mgh727

VIP Member
C2815BD3-4A76-4514-AAB7-958935923DAF.jpeg
This year has been scary, emotional and confusing???

No, you’ve had BBQ’s and extravagant family holidays more than once (Dorset, Disney and Kent ring any bells?), takeaways with your family during lockdown, Ma round at the drop of a hat even during lockdown, a birthday party for your son with everyone around, trips out to the seafront and prom, you’ve been in a position to spend probably over £30k on home improvements this year, you’ve had Jamie there to support you the whole time, you’ve not had to worry once about paying your bills or dying alone, you’re clearly very anxious at the prospect of catching covid seeing as you drag your baby to tesco and home bargains multiple times a week, you are in such a privileged position, you could do so much good, instead you post this patronising bullshit and make out as if this year has been the hardest year of your life. OWN. YOUR. DAMN. PRIVILEGE. Instead of posting this self absorbed crap and making your sheep believe that you understand for a second what they’ve been through this year.

I’ve never once been this angry over a sodding Christmas tree 🤬😂

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Mejustme

VIP Member
So Ron Paul gaultier chose a shirt to wear, she'll be crying in a bit sayins she can't cope because he's all dressed up and nowhere to go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Just agreeing with something @shadyessex33 said in last thread. RonJonAli is just her cash cow now. And there should be laws against it. When children appear in tv or films there are restrictions in place for hours worked, down time etc. But this new insta crowd (it’s not just Hinch) don’t seem to care about any of that. We’re only seeing the beginning of kids who were plastered all over early YouTube now suing their parents. Who knows what this new crop will be like in years to come. So sad
Oh and Soph. If that did happen in Tesco. Firstly don’t take him to supermarket. Second crying? Really? Thirdly if you think folk are whispering about you get help. Or grow a thicker skin. But me personally. I don’t think it happened. She’s a freebie coming up and needs to be in the papers with sympathy and relatability. Lapland maybe? Turf? House decorated by unicorns?

Reactions: 70

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Got Elf on the Shelf ideas for you Soph!

Elf dies in house fire because of flowers left on hob

Elf in hospital on a ventilator due to inhaling Zoflora

Elf getting a skin graft due to extreme scarring caused by exploding glass full of boiling water and Zoflora

Elf going for a series of massages due to being in a lot of pain from being stuffed into a bed far too small for him

You could do Elf falls into barbecue but I forgot you don’t own one

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
‘After lamping his mother in the face didn’t stop the humiliation of the ghastly outfits, Ronnie la Rue decided on another approach’
743B8B97-2ED0-4D6A-9F4F-8F96E363B394.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’ve been at Costco this morning so I’m late checking out her bullshit.

I am actually lost for words. Except one.

Cunt. Cunt is all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Oh it's a December to remember Hinch. My mother in law passed away peacefully in her sleep at 3am today. I doubt we will forget that in a hurry 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

freakshake

VIP Member
I dont think the issue is Ronnie having normal toddler behaviour i think it’s the lies and inconsistency’s that grate on every one - at least that’s been my problem! She said on her stories that she shows Ronnie the Christmas decorations once and then he doesn’t be phased by them because they do nothing, but apparently that same day he had punched her in the face - why not talk about that on her stories or how he ripped apart a straw reindeer in home bargains instead of making out he’s a saint ?! He’s a toddler. They all have meltdowns it’s part of developing and learning boundaries and right from wrong.
Sorry I might be wrong here but my 18 month old would be sat in a trolley seat in B&M not wandering around ripping things to pieces

Reactions: 61

Macmama

VIP Member
Well, now I feel my life affirmed after seeing that godawful tree. What did I do before seeing in black and white? How will I go on without being able to recreate such beauty?

Here’s one my kids did earlier Soph. That’s what Christmas is about, you see. Including your children and refereeing fights over the ‘special’ decorations and opening some parcels a month early because Dad won’t be here and reconciling over a box of Quality Street while you watch Elf. Not buying piles of tatty presents and calling it a miracle and having two shitty trees and compiling montages to horrendous music about your chicken strip.

D2FEF109-D1FA-4017-B911-4AC75A3959A7.jpeg

Cheers Soph, ATV. This is what it actually looks like when you let the crotchfruit decorate. Maybe RonDawg will get a chance when he’s 30. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Guys, I can’t take this anymore. Where is the hinch rave thread? 🤣 no word of a lie I wanna be on it. I found tattle when I was recovering from post partum psychosis and she was making me feel rubbish about myself because my life was falling apart, & everything was great for her, but I could of stopped watching, I didn’t have to seek her out to make myself feel shit & that’s what I did! Tattle at the start gave me a bit of comfort, but now it doesn’t. She can’t do right for doing wrong. She posts the perfect life & everyone goes mad at her for it, she admits to her little one being naughty & she gets the crap mum label! I have a toddler the same age and he is very like how she describes Ronnie & it’s not because I’m a bad mum! He’s not my first baby, he just has a bit of a temper on him. It happens. So, please can someone genuinely show me where the rave thread is cos I can’t find it 🤣🤣
Because she didn’t admit it on her page. She sneaked it into a live chat with some random. Secondly she says things like ‘oh Ronnie knows not to touch the tree. He’s so good’ then tells interviews and insta people he’s a shit. Which is it? A lot of people don’t follow this other account so won’t have seen her confession. So she’s still giving off perfect vibes on her page. The rave thread is quiet. Tumbleweed. Been closed already due to inactivity. Reopened but nobody is there. Tells you something. Why do you think she’s got the most threads. Cos she’s a hypocrite, a liar and a fraud. However you’re entitled to your opinion and good luck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I actually felt really uncomfortable watching that advert. She’s painfully thin. Her legs are like sticks. Bones jutting out. On someone else I prob wouldn’t bat an eyelid but I actually feel GUILTY that we are all watching her play out this eating disorder online and can’t do anything to stop it.

There’s also a part of me - the part of me that has my own demons - that looks at her and thinks ok if I just eat mugshots like her I could be that thin too.

It’s so dangerous. The whole thing is just dangerous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I can’t believe she has photoshopped the dog into that picture 😂😂 at this point I don’t even trust the dog is still alive knowing her!

• Haha
Reactions: 55