Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone!! It is my first post on here but I've followed on and off for a while (I've got 2 babies and struggle to keep up to date on here and on her stories!) But I couldn't not post and get this of my chest. I started following her over a year ago when I started IVF and I was anxiously cleaning my house to distract my mind and prepare for my second baby that may never have been (she is here and perfect and I'm very grateful for that) but it does make me wonder if any of the other followers clean out of infertility induced anxiety? Because I know I would find it very hard to watch her stories now if IVF hadn't been successful. To see her being gifted all of these things that so many people never get the opportunity to choose, and I say choose not buy because it's not the stuff that is special it's what it represents. I don't own a changing table I have a mat on my living room floor that fills me with more joy than her ridiculously overpriced unit ever could. Having a baby and choosing what bits and bobs to add to your home and life is a wonderful experience that she is missing out on by having it all gifted and then possibly adding pressure to pregnant followers to keep up with her and stealing that joyous time away from them that they cannot get back I think it's so so sad. And as for anybody following her going through an infertility journey I beg you to unfollow if it makes you feel uneasy, as I know it would and does for me!
Phew! Sorry for the rant especially if it isn't relevant but I needed to get that out!! Haha!! Have a lovely day everyone!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder how possible it would be for someone with a big following to find out all the small businesses who have gifted her items, that she’s never mentioned, and pull together a list so we can promote them ourselves and buy from them?! I’d love that!!

I reckon if enough of us commented tagging the company and asking why she’s deleted their comments she’d HAVE to address it in some way!
I’ve just come across this forum 👍🏻 I sent MH a gift ( which I made) for her nursery along with a couple of other baby gifts in the hope I might get a shout out on her story but I received no thank you msg, no acknowledgement, nothing!!! Even if she wasn’t going to use it I would have expected just a little thank you DM! I never knew about her fees (just read about it on here) feel like such a knob now hahaha she doesn’t deserve my handmade gifts 💁🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I actually feel a bloody fool for falling for so much bullshit from her. I class myself as relatively intelligent & definitely not a sheep BUT I really got sucked into her selling scams & went out & bought Daves & Vera’s & enough zoflora to bleeping sink the titanic! Why the hell was I so bloody gullible, god I even messaged her a few times when she was upset & in hospital 😤 I am so annoyed with myself, I feel so bloody stupid!
Don't feel stupid, we've all been taken in by her one way or another, now you know just what a lieing greedy witch she is, you can spread the word, as to what a conniving person she is.
I hope the baby screams all night and cries all day and she’s extremely exhausted and then she won’t have time for swipe ups or ‘hinching’ And then p&g sales plummet and they drop her 🤣 we can only hope
Ooh I hope your right, think she's in for a shock, 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 7
I actually feel a bloody fool for falling for so much bullshit from her. I class myself as relatively intelligent & definitely not a sheep BUT I really got sucked into her selling scams & went out & bought Daves & Vera’s & enough zoflora to bleeping sink the titanic! Why the hell was I so bloody gullible, god I even messaged her a few times when she was upset & in hospital 😤 I am so annoyed with myself, I feel so bloody stupid!
You and me both! You’re not alone x don’t worry too much - at least you’ve seen the light now!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve just come across this forum 👍🏻 I sent MH a gift ( which I made) for her nursery along with a couple of other baby gifts in the hope I might get a shout out on her story but I received no thank you msg, no acknowledgement, nothing!!! Even if she wasn’t going to use it I would have expected just a little thank you DM! I never knew about her fees (just read about it on here) feel like such a knob now hahaha she doesn’t deserve my handmade gifts 💁🏼‍♀️
She’s such an ignorant wench 😡 kindness right there ^ hinchy, what say you? Eh?!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I have a feeling that it’s one of the company’s price plans. I was looking at them earlier and saw something similar xxx
Thank you. That makes sense. Maybe she should have explained that in her awkward, crappy paid partnership post xx

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Might email the sun and get some pennies for this weeks food shop and give them some information 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How did you find out where to send the gifts to?

Reactions: 5
She is going to be all over different baby product brands looking for more freebies. Yes she may get businesses more followers and maybe even sales but being paid thousands for a post definitely is wrong. I can't wait until she falls back down to earth with a bang

Reactions: 8
Omg.... she's proper unhinged!! Check out the latest rant. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You alright Soph? All getting a bit much? The only person the begging goat is helping is her bloody self!!! To everyone else's money. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll Help you Soph.

Don’t change his bum on the rug or the sofa. Poor kid will get a rash off all the chemical shite you’ve doused them in, over the past year, to earn money.

You can have that tip for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It happened to the best of us love, dont feel silly!
Might email the sun and get some pennies for this weeks food shop and give them some information 🤷🏼‍♀️
Do it do it do it
Omg.... she's proper unhinged!! Check out the latest rant. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You alright Soph? All getting a bit much? The only person the begging goat is helping is her bloody self!!! To everyone else's money. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Poor Soph... Mums do help other Mums... Maybe you should help other Mums instead of rinsing them for more cash recommending expensive white you can afford to buy yourself and others probably dream of being able to buy for their babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.