Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she deleted all the comments myself and that business put, obvs didn’t want her ‘friends’ knowing she snubbed another business and that Alexandra messages got deleted too, good job there’s always screenshots for evidence *dr evil laugh whilst stroking cat* 🤣

View attachment 19757
OH MY GOD SHE DELETED THAT POST FROM THE COMPANY ASKING IF SHE HAD RECEIVED THEIR GIFT TO HER. BAD witch!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Jesus bleeping christ. I do despair. A 10 year old worshipping her!
Also, who the flying duck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"
I don’t believe a 10 year old wrote that.... she used the word aspire.... now I don’t actually know any 10 year olds so I may be wrong, but to me that sounds like a desperate hincher trying to get noticed by her leader!

Reactions: 19
Whilst we are here, I just bought some second hand toys for my baby, any ideas on what to clean them with?i would ask on the cleaning fb group but probably get some idiot say fabric conditioner
Milton tablets that's what my mum used to use when Mr and my brother were younger as long as they aren't fabric.

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice how few stories she did in hospital? Because she wasn’t at home surrounded by tat for swipe ups 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bore off
Anyone remember a while back when she was in hospital before she was pregnant and Jamie brought in minkeh into the hospital and she was acting like it was a dear long lost relative! Sad as duck!

Yep she deleted all the comments myself and that business put, obvs didn’t want her ‘friends’ knowing she snubbed another business and that Alexandra messages got deleted too, good job there’s always screenshots for evidence *dr evil laugh whilst stroking cat* 🤣

View attachment 19757
Well done! I’m so glad someone called her out! x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, who the flying duck needs FOURTY TWO tubs of the pink stuff!! Its not that great. Maybe she would know if she used it and didnt just buy it to be "in the know"
Imo the pink stuff is overrated.

Reactions: 9
She will soon learn how ridiculous it is to put the shelf and coat hanger there when she bangs babys head off them, or her arm or elbow etc because the space is so small.

Reactions: 10

I was given a copy of the book, she may have mentioned it, but barely. She glossed over it. Today was the most info she’s given about it, and the book has only been out 7 weeks. What about the time before that. Her hissy fit today did her no favours, sales are sales are sales.

Reactions: 15
OH MY GOD SHE DELETED THAT POST FROM THE COMPANY ASKING IF SHE HAD RECEIVED THEIR GIFT TO HER. BAD witch!
I know it’s so rude and ignorant, she’s just a spiteful cow, Iv started following that bags of essentials business, everyone should too to show support, I’m sure they would appreciate some more followers, really can’t beleive she snubbed them the spoilt witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A 10 year old didn’t write that. Also mature?? She is far from it.

Imo the pink stuff is overrated.
She doesn’t seem to use it anymore anyways along with a lot of other things

She will soon learn how ridiculous it is to put the shelf and coat hanger there when she bangs babys head off them, or her arm or elbow etc because the space is so small.
It’s all about how it looks for her. Not practicality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Notice the lingering shot yet again on the baby bundle in the corner. Seriously who does she think she is? She really thinks she's royalty or an A lister celeb. She really needs taking down a peg or 2. Everything about her is tacky greedy chavvy and so tainted. Sophie you and your witch Bug boy will certainly experience Karma soon enough and where your Hunch army be then? No where to be seen that's where!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just tried to read some of those comments to her post on insta. You could clearly tell things had been deleted and one must have been about how much she gets paid from the responses even though it was no longer there. I gave up reading because the hinchers are a totally new breed of idiots - so blinded by her i couldnt stand reading the crap they put and if i read another "if you cant say anything nice..... blah blah" err its called an opinion. Sorry for rant i know this isnt a rant page
Mine has been deleted and it wasn’t even about her, she’s off her rocker

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Oooh the Grinches , little miss sweet mask is slipping is it not. Just watched her stories , with that ridicalous Gretel filter, where she is talking about it being in her book. She comes across as quite nasty in it ..... your Grinch army starting to crumble.because people are seeing through you ?

Reactions: 14
I woke up to an ebayer guuuueyys, my 4month old baby dorgeous only went and ordered a Sharon (Shark hoover to those that know the know or not know if you know you know know our hinch code you know) so I’m starting to regret paying 116k on that baby bouncer with built in iPad with jacuzzi, with room for a pony and Tibetan monks who beat box wind and rain noises to lull baba to sleep, because Mrs Hinch liked his post and I didn’t get one for purchasing every single zoflora in the whole wide world and tagging her in my story, I’m fuming. But I’m well happy the ten year old (the one who can read Harry Potter in ten different languages) didn’t get a like either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My comments have been deleted 😩 she clearly can’t stand the truth and still wants to look amazing to her cult

Plus i have unfollwed her but will keep lurking 😏😏

The little business who sent her stuff probably wishes they hadn’t! They’ve noticed the comments had gone and now realise they’ve been deleted 😱
She really is a sneaky cow

View attachment 19746
Says it all don’t it. Ungrateful cow 🤬 and to think these people take the time, effort and expense to gift her things she can’t even be bothered to reply one way or another. It’s so rude

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Does she have anything for this baby that is not ‘gifted’ I think it’s obscene!!! One of the most enjoyable things is researching and picking things for your baby! But I suppose doing that isn’t free eh Soph!
The only thing I can think of is some baby bibs and Muslin cloths from ALDI!!!

Reactions: 8
Oh come on!! That’s the mother writing using her 10 year old just so she can get a reply 🙄🙄 This craze is going bonkers.

Reactions: 7
Do you think we'll be getting tears or some kind of pulling at the heartstrings post today to detract from yesterday. It tends to be the normal pattern

Reactions: 17
The worst thing about it all for me is that she uses the products people have sent her that she likes. Like the letters on the wall in Henry's room (she did tag them after being called out) and the clothes hangers in the latest pictures, but she doesn't tag the company's in them. This is clearly because they have not paid her ludicrous prices to be advertised, so she doesn't want to give there businesses any free advertisement but wants to use the products.

She's all about helping out small business owners though, honestly I can't roll my eyes hard enough.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.