Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was a screenshot somewhere from a small business that asked her to show the item they sent her- and they got a letter back from Gleam saying it would be £4000 for one frame of a story up to £12000 for 3.
All in this together/ wanting to really help small businesses? duck right off.
God that makes me so mad! Especially when she claims to love helping out small businesses. Even just a quick ‘Follow Friday’ would help so many small businesses. I know she must have thousands wanting her attention but god knows she’s got the time to go through everyone. She does naff all else.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
‘Please feel free guys to tap my picture and see gifted items’ taps picture.. so basically everything then wow.. please don’t give this shite about helping small businesses

Your not are you really that’s just to make it look like your not a freeloader .. which you are
I’ve asked her for collab from my business page and she blocked me

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Oh she’s a nasty witch behind that Gretal filter about her sales background. Calm down soph not a nice trait!

Reactions: 16
It’s not always that simple. As I admitted in the very early threads, a number of years ago my spending habits, as a knock on effect from my very poor mental health were,astronomical and totally out of control. I cleared my debts once with the money I had for a deposit on a flat, the second time it built up, I cleared it with what I had saved since clearing the first debt and the third time I had no choice but to go bankrupt. We are talking BIG spending and debts but even after the first time, when I promised myself I would stop and be good etc, I would get sucked in again and it would be something so simple. There was always an excuse to spend - For example, one change I would make, is to decide to stop eating out and getting takeaways all the time and to cook from fresh at home. However, that need to spend was still an underlying factor and I camouflaged it with buying every new cook book, cook books for different types of cuisines and then the correct pans and utensils the books recommened for said type of cuisine, the best, organic food, nice crockery to serve it up on etc. Etc. That is just an example but if I was still like that, Mrs Hinch would provide an absolutely perfect excuse for me to spend as I would ‘need’ all this stuff to get started on my new cleaning journey. It is all addictive and compulsive behaviours. Many people who follow Mrs Hinch suffer with their mental health in one way or another. Yes, that is not her fault per se, but she absolutely could stop the encouraging of stockpiling and needles hundreds of different products. She could explain she has so many products as a build up of #gifts and trialing and testing them on behalf of her Hinchers so that they don’t go out and buy a load of unnecessary products. She could test groups of products and say if you are looking to do these jobs or clean these items you only need to buy items a, b and c.
I can be very articulate when speaking and know what I mean and want to say, but find it hard to put down in writing, so I’m sorry if lots of my posts are long and waffling but I hope you can make sense of it.
I absolutely understand that excess spending can be a result of poor mental health and absolutely empathise with those who have suffered and are now in a bit of a mess as a result.

However, advertising is everywhere. I don’t think adverts be them via influencers on insta, televisions, radios, billboards, back of petrol pumps, side of cars etc can be blamed. Many people see these adverts and choose not to swipe up or purchase. It’s the public domain, unfortunately Instagram has become less of a social media platform and more and more of an advertising platform.

What I guess is needed to combat this is help for those who require it, as unfortunately it doesn’t look like this form of influence advertising isn’t going anywhere. Especially if people are paying her as much as £4000 per story. The revenue she brings them must be huge.

What is helpful though, is if these influencers make it clear that that’s what they are trying to do. I have no problem with Mrs Hinch advertising when she uses the correct ‘ad’, ‘af’ and ‘paid partnership’ etc. When I see these I know to take with a pinch of salt what she is saying. When she doesn’t use these, I can see how that is irresponsible.

Reactions: 8
Of course she received it 😂 guess it’s not beneficial for her to share it though 🙄 and her nor Gleam have even had the decency to get back in touch with the business to say a simple thank you?!

This is what annoys me.
That’s so bleeping rude. How embarrassing for that poor business who was kind enough to gift her something and she couldn’t be arsed to even acknowledge it, not even a thanks, she really is a ignorant hole

Reactions: 22
It’s hard work posting stories?! Try working 12.5hr shifts plus 15 mins extra at the start and at the end of the shift for handover to the next shift, & potentially staying longer if you are emotionally invested or very close to a lady delivering, plus travel time, plus mixing up night and day shifts, plus looking after your child and trying to attend all the right school events, running a house, trying to still have some sort of a social life and seeing family & suffering with BAD mental health!! Plus not earning a fraction of what you are actually worth!! Oh and I’m sorry but what does she do behind the scenes?

And in regards to helping small businesses and providing jobs, do they know what she charges????WOW people really have been brainwashed havent they going by those comments.

Reactions: 2
She’s put the filter on to try and hide how much pure attitude she actually has In those stories. Without the filter you’d see exactly how pissed off she is and the real soph that we all know she can be

Reactions: 24
If she really loved it that much (the drawers) she could’ve bought some and took the gifted set, and done a giveaway for her hincher’s, because it’s not like she couldn’t afford to buy it for herself, and i’m Sure whoever won it, they would be Over the moon, and i’m Sure it would really help a mum out aswell, since she says hichers are her “friends”

Reactions: 13
Yes so her hinchers are probably still doing it. And spraying lenor about. It's all going to come crashing down one day, she can't keep getting away with all this bullshit.

Ah I see. Dont see her chucking zoflora all over this one though.
Haven’t seen her clean this one at all 😂

Reactions: 4
My honest opinion... pregnancy hormones have got the better of her! I went suddenly ragey when I was heading towards my due date! I was a total witch and couldn’t explain why!
I’m just waiting for someone from Gleam to spot those stories and poof they’ll be gone!
Don't give her that much credit.
Shes been outted today by many people and shes trying to claw back some control.

I've not read the book, maybe she did mention sales.. brilliant, well done love. Why never mention it again? Why make a point on national TV on This Morning that you're just a hairdresser.. "qualified!!"?

So what, you worked in recruitment. Anyone with any life experience knows it's still sales. Anyone knows you still lie like a salesperson. You work on commission and targets like any other sales job.
In recruitment you'll lure companies and future employees in however you can. You'll lie about included company cars, salaries, benefits...anything to hit target.
Recruitment is no different to selling hoovers and cleaning products.
Maybe the loyal brainwashed army won't see it right now, but they will Soph. They're slowly heading here and making their way through the threads.. and the only person you have to thank for that is YOURSELF!!

Reactions: 20
I see alot of her followers are not happy about all the gifted stuff for the baby, just watched her stories and she's brought f.. all in that nursery, god it makes me angry.

And shock horror she only has a packet of Earth Friendly Wipes, guessing this will be an ad soon?
I suppose after poisoning the little guy with all the crap she sprays around, at least his bum will b OK!!!

Reactions: 16
I work in interior design and one of the things that pisses me off is people thinking that you can only have a nice home if you splash the cash!

Can any of us remember what our bedrooms looked like when we were babies?

Can any of our kids remember what cot they had?

No!

When I speak to clients I ask them about how the room is getting used, who is using it and what colour, style they like and what is there budget.

The most beautiful nursery I designed recently was on a very tight budget and everything was second hand, upcycled, recycled apart from the cot mattress which was bought new.

Your home should reflect your personality not some stranger on instagrams or some magazine picture!

Swipe up Sophie’s home does seem to reflect her personality , boring, sterile, common and unoriginal 🤷🏽‍♀️

Imagine having to live in a home where absolutely everything in it is an advert!

And now baby hinch is an extra money maker before he’s even born!

Everything he wears, his blankets, his teddies even his bibs have got Baby Hinch on them 🙈

He’s a (non) walking advert and he’s not even born yet bless him!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think the reason it's got to her so much is because its spilling out of here and onto her insta. She cannot delete all them negative comments because there is too many and people have interacted so will notice if they are gone.
As for telling us to buy her book to find out about her sales, I wouldnt use the pages to line my granny knickers during menstruation if I was desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I dont like her. Im still having my eyes opened by tattle every day about little things she says and what they actually mean eg today and the shoe size sticker stuck to henry. I would never have picked up on that.
But at the end of the day she is one very clever lady the way she has manipulated thousands of people and earned a very good income from it. Morally corrupt but very clever

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.