Mrs Hinch #28 SwipeUp Sophie is Tattle puppet, Hinch army full of muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which story was this?

Reactions: 1
'I'm only 29 but I love gardening' Oh fuck off with that, plenty of us enjoy gardening you're not fucking unique you absolute wet wipe. I'm sick to death of her thinking she invented everything. You're nothing but a beige (sorry, grey) piece of paper with no personality and no taste. BTW buying plastic plants isn't gardening. Idiot.

Reactions: 43
Yeh but they’ve paid for a mention havent they? And judging by grinches charging policy it’s not such a small business if she can afford that ....?!!!
She'll pepper some free mentions along with the ADs just to try and keep some authenticity. It'll be carefully controlled and planed what to post for free with whatever makes the most commercial sense.

Her fees I beleive to be quite a bit above what was posted a few posts before, maybe when she was on 1m that would be accurate. It's more now she's on 2.5m.

Reactions: 6
(Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I'm too lazy to read through the thread)

She's acknowledging the SpaceTidy man! Took you long enough, we've been banging on about mentioning him for ages now! Keep up Soph, ATB
Getting desperate as her iron grip and facade are slipping, perchance?

Reactions: 7
Update guys on my mother situation:

She unfollowed she’s not insta savvy so doesn’t use often but she’s unfollwed and said she dresses slaggy and should dress appropriate for a pregnant woman and she doesn’t clean and she’s too vain haha

Accurate representation of my mother:

Reactions: 37
I still can't believe the bloody dog has his own bedroom yet the baby doesn't?? Seriously? Priorities??

Reactions: 13
Cropping out the butterflies are we now soph? Still using filters, how about being real? Oh yeah you don’t know how to do that

Reactions: 32

Reactions: 6
Clearly a big f you to everyone on here. Since everyone told her to stop using that filter. Does she ever not just read here? As that all she does with her life? Read here and then put up insta stories about what she has found out on here. And then make it seem like we don't know that's what she is doing. How self involved is she? And this women is meant to be having a child? It seems as if she is acting like a spoilt teenager her self at this point.

Attachments

Reactions: 19

Awesome! High five your mum!

So my youngest told me all about Tetchy Twat (as she will now be named) like last year and said she was funny, you must follow her Mum. So I did, for a very short time, then had to unfollow due to her going against everything my degree and my morals stood for.
I then followed her again just for shits and giggles as I now count myself as the good half of her followers (ie: the ones with brains and only following her to be nosey)
After reading your post I decided to search for my daughter and Ha!!! She unfollowed her also!!!

Although quite ironic now that I am still following her and I am the eco warrior in the family

Anyways, I have decided to watch until she has the baby, await the long overdue shitstorm of her getting slated for anything and everything from the Mumsnet brigade and then I am off

Reactions: 17
Anyways, I have decided to watch until she has the baby, await the long overdue shitstorm of her getting slated for anything and everything from the Mumsnet brigade and then I am off
Same here. I'm only sticking around to witness the outrage when she slips up, and to see if she vaccinates her kid (then the following shit storm from either the pro-vaxx/anti-vaxx side.)
I'll be like Thanos on his farm at the end of Infinity War

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Same here. I'm only sticking around to witness the outrage when she slips up, and to see if she vaccinates her kid (then the following shit storm from either the pro-vaxx/anti-vaxx side.)
I'll be like Thanos on his farm at the end of Infinity War
She’ll end up selling the kid

Reactions: 12
I just wanted to say thank you so much for offering your kindness and time. I’m sorry you were completely thrown to the side due to whatever that fucktard thought.
Thank you again for being lovely xxx

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.