Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably very kate to the party. Was just looking to see if the "oh so incredibly funny" LV bag story is online and found this. Are we genuinely meant to believe she was invited to an event with hundreds of A listers and was going to be sat next to Brad Pitt?? Howling 😂😭

“give me a dressing gown over a ball gown any day.” *Remembers her front cover.* Oh tit. Let’s put some waffle in to deflect from that. It’s sooooo disjointed and badly written. My year 4s could do a better job!
She’s tried way too hard to ‘stay relevant’
Why can’t she just enjoy these nice things without the pretence. I might actually enjoy watching her stories then. Content is SO boring. Soph is so 2018.

Reactions: 19
so last night I was watching a Netflix documentary which is 99% irrelevant to Hinch obviously but the mum in the documentary seemed rather obsessed with filming her little girls and family life in general and posting it on Facebook. It made me think that this is what Hinch/ other influencers must be like in real life.
The dad dressed up as Santa and before he went in the girls room to surprise them, the mum was angry cos he didn’t bring her phone in the room so she could video it.
The dad then later on, arrived at an airport after not seeing the family for five weeks and the mother texted the dad saying you have to text when youre on the escalator so I know when to start filming the girls so we capture when they see you and I can film their excitement. Instead of joining in with the joy of seeing her family back together again she was stood filming instead.
they went to the beach and the family were playing around in the sea and the mum was just like ‘turn the kid this way, I can’t see her face on the camera!’ It’s such a sad existence and I assume this is what Hinch is like to get all the footage of Ronnie
Isn’t that the father who ended up killing her and the kids 🤨

Reactions: 11
This is it, I was nervous going to buy my wedding dress last year because it was last minute like literally the rest of my life up to this point and I rocked up to this beautiful boutique looking like absolute shite in my trackies. They treated me wonderfully. Same story going to the unsettlingly posh jewellers with my mum to get my wedding ring resized. Customer service is everything these days and I really can't see someone being snotty to a customer just because they shop at Primark. Maaaaaybe in a super high-end boutique sorta place, but otherwise nah.
I ended up inside our local Louis Vuitton (my struggling city shares a border with a very posh town) to see what all the hot fuss was about the Neverfull bags. There is no way I was going to buy one since I’m trying to save for a house.

The sales staff was so nice and brought out various prints/sizes of the Neverfull to compare with my own tote (a nice brand but certainly not LV) and chatted about fashion history. Very lovely folks at our LV.

Reactions: 16
“give me a dressing gown over a ball gown any day.” *Remembers her front cover.* Oh tit. Let’s put some waffle in to deflect from that. It’s sooooo disjointed and badly written. My year 4s could do a better job!
She’s tried way too hard to ‘stay relevant’
Why can’t she just enjoy these nice things without the pretence. I might actually enjoy watching her stories then. Content is SO boring. Soph is so 2018.
What she actually meant was give me a designer dressing gown in a 5 star gifted log cabin in Lapland over a ball gown any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love the way she dots her “N”. Such a trendsetter. Dotting the “I” is so not cool
Well she had no choice because there wasn't and N to dot 😂 Give her a break you nusty troll, she's just learning how to spell her name because no one else can ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a thought guys maybe the reason she’s avoiding the garden out the back she’s had it made into a winter wonderland snow machine Christmas tree lights the works
Probably had a time frame to use the snow machine she ordered for her failed cos of tattle 2 or was it 3 mill celebration 👍🏻

Reactions: 7
View attachment 321357
I was watching family guy and this bit came one and reminded me of hinch. She can’t just live in the moment. Every she does is for the gram and to upload it on there. She will miss out on so much of life because everything she does is for strangers approval.
I was going to post the same thing when I watched that episode last week..I felt really sad watching it!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will share all the sheep’s messages saying how thoughtful and ‘kond’ she is. Saint Sophie of Maldon. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hamper for a school fete? Has she been living under a rock recently, school fetes are long gone this year

Reactions: 24
Wow how generous of her to give a donation of freebies to her nieces school! And include a book all about her! What a generous, thoughtful soul she is 😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 34
How shite is that hamper? All the face masks, the Iconic makeup ect she has and she gives cleaning stuff and a badly signed book
Bet the mums will all be falling over themselves to fill in the raffle books for a chance to win that one , not .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.