Mrs Hinch #278 The Grinch hides the fish, they'll be served up in her next nusty dish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen that documentary. I cried my eyes out. Those poor little girls

Reactions: 8
Whoever spotted the Audi keys I love you. It’s stuff like this that I’m here for . I saw the keys hanging up earlier and thought to myself I hope someone spots something in there. You guys never let me down

Reactions: 39
That article about Ronnie be trolled is old news, I personally don’t like the LV bag I’m not saying hers is a snide but these days you can’t tell the difference between some genuine & fake 1s. Even if I had the money to waste I could think of better investments for 2.5k. Also I replace our toothbrushes every few wks they’re cheaper enough to buy than twating around just for the gram. I’d rather shit in my hands & clap than live her life.

Reactions: 18
The amount of sugar and salt in that poor kids diet is atrocious, they’re both at home all day and they’re not short of cash so there’s no excuse not to be giving him healthy, home cooked food

Reactions: 16
Just a thought guys maybe the reason she’s avoiding the garden out the back she’s had it made into a winter wonderland snow machine Christmas tree lights the works

Reactions: 16
Whoever spotted the Audi keys I love you. It’s stuff like this that I’m here for . I saw the keys hanging up earlier and thought to myself I hope someone spots something in there. You guys never let me down
I’m not really in the know with cars, my thoughts were that’s a good idea to show any burglars where you keep your car keys

Reactions: 26
She’s definitely changed the garage doors
Apart from the brickwork is the anything left of the original house?
Looks like A) she was in the neighbor's house to take that picture or B). Someone has a drone.

She was lucky to get that big of a garden for the house.

Reactions: 6
I shall take credit for that little find
Do I get a pastry wrapped prize with its own little driver

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.