Mrs Hinch #273 A millionaire with awful hair, had a tattoo but now it's not there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's bleeping DEVASTATED that they'll never send her freebies again! She'll just have to make do with working her way through the lifetime supply she has in the garage!
It must absolutely kill the greedy bleep how much free publicity she gave them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What's with the bow - is she 9.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg she’s doing my head in 😩
“ i just never get my make up right guyzzz, whilst eye bleeping herself the whole time
Fake af, she couldn’t be more in love with herself and her make up if she tried.
How do the hinchers not see this?!?
She’s so obsessed with herself. I can’t post a photo of myself and look at it. I feel like some self obsessed twit.
Has anyone ever seen her feet? She looks like she has lobster feet?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who is just learning guyssss about makeup she looks like she’s done a pretty professional job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Got to give it to her. At least she knows she is total shite on telly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Without fail, all throughout my life I have never got on with people that recount stories and conversations that they've had and the other person always refers to them by their name, even though nobody else is involved in the conversation.
Fo example "...and the consultant rang me and said, Brenda I need you to come and see me straight away", "...Soph how do you clean your cloths?" etc etc.
Always turn out to be needy, self centred, narcissistic gimps from my experience!
Omg you are so right, I new a woman years ago did the very same. Her name always preceded the sentence when someone was saying how great/kind/wonderful she was. Also like Hinch it was always the short version if her name , to make her seem so wonderful and friendly. I used to think oh here we go 🥱 more bullshit coming my way 😂

Reactions: 6
The Loose Women have been doing Ads promoting Nationwide Bank anti bullying campaign.
We know she worked with the Place2B charity (to shill her loungewear thats she never even wore and make a few quid herself), so do you think she's going to have the cheek to be an anti bullying ambassador?
It all seems very good timing with her going on, especially with Stacey, who I'm sure will get her Susan moan in - which in itself is bullying!

Wow, thats a lot of make up for a lunchtime girlie chat show 😲
Not going for shy, girl next door then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Loose Women Facebook page has just posted about her appearance on the show. Comments are open - opportunity for “fans” to ask questions / state observations prior to her going live?! Go go go!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh shut up about your makeup. You know you've done it perfectly and you know you look good or you wouldn't be recording yourself. Self obsessed, arrogant c****
Exactly. Thank you!! ‘Maybe it’s just my face’ is her way of begging the sheep to inundate her with arse licking messages for a last minute confidence boost before going on TV. So transparent. I hate how high she has her brows but in terms of the technical aspect of makeup application, she’s very good at it and she knows she is. Attention seeking cow.

Reactions: 11
"maybe it's just my face" maybe you're just fishing for compliments from the pricks who blow smoke up your arse to give you a boost before you go on the telly 🙄

Reactions: 17
I think her hair looks lovely today, needs to ditch the bow though.......and I still don’t like her. 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.